Do many men wear women’s panties? Yes!

I wear womens panties very often. I find them both comfotable and erotic. Sometimes I even wear a bra under bulky clothing. I like to cater to my feminine side. I love going out shopping and etc wearing my panties and bra underneath my street clothes knowing how secretly feminine I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: stuckin60s, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Furrytum said:
I've just bought another two dozen pairs..just weeks after deciding I had too many and binning a load.
Good for you, enjoy your feminine side.

Diaper44 said:
Couldn’t agree more. Women are so lucky having such comfy undies. So wish I was a woman at times
II enjoy panties they are so comfortable and make me fell so feminine.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
KMichelle said:
Over the years I’ve found if you wear a pad with panties it will hold you in better. I can get away with cheeky Victoria’s Secret with a thick Kotex, the panties are thin down there but the pad increases the surface area so you’ll be comfy down there but also enjoy the skimpy back ❤️
Yes a pad adds to the feminine effect. I love to feel like a woman.

After all isn't too bad to wear my girlfriend's panties but when it's quite cold outside then I wear boys goodnites, more warmer than my girlfriend's panties and also less bad odors when sweating while I'm working too hard.

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier, cappydiaperlvr, Lyokodl and 1 other person
When I do wear “ regular” underwear, my go-to are GoodBrief brand which are cut similar to women’s panties and have no fly or seams BUT have the typical men’s underwear elastic waist band. A nurse commented on them when she was helping me get dressed in a hospital once saying they’ve looked similar to her panties. If I hadn’t had a catheter in my duck I might have gotten an erection for sure!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Lyokodl and Carl1867
CLPP said:
When I do wear “ regular” underwear, my go-to are GoodBrief brand which are cut similar to women’s panties and have no fly or seams BUT have the typical men’s underwear elastic waist band. A nurse commented on them when she was helping me get dressed in a hospital once saying they’ve looked similar to her panties. If I hadn’t had a catheter in my duck I might have gotten an erection for sure!
Thirty years ago, Hanes had briefs for men that were cut like their women’s briefs except for the color and waist band. Haines for him and Hanes for her. No fly and comfortable. Better than the briefs I always wore .

Reactions: Lyokodl and CLPP
oleman72 said:
About 2 weeks ago I went to the hospital to have procedure done on my neck as a out patient.
I wore my Always Discreet pullup and fullcut panties to the hospital. Took them off when I put
the gown on and after it was over I put my pullup and panties back on to go home. Also my toes
ans nails were painted.
I wear panties and have my nails painted too

Reactions: Lyokodl, rbm and Seasonedcitizen
Big Tots diaper pants are great, check them out on Etsy. Reliable supplier and they are very cute over medical style diapers.

I'll never understand why it's ok for girlfriends to wear their boyfriends boxers but I'm such a weirdo if I wanna wear my girlfriends 🙄? What happened to sharing is caring and what's yours is mine?

Reactions: Luminaire, rbm, Lyokodl and 3 others
Babyspace1947 said:
I really enjoy wearing women’s things. I even go to Victoria’s Secret where I have a feeling some of them know my secret.
Go for it . I’ve been wearing men’s wear forever, putting on panties and bra is so much fun. I absolutely adore catering to my feminine side.I wear them underneath my street clothes everywhere . Nobody knows I’m a really a sissy boi.

Reactions: stuckin60s, Angelapinks, Luminaire and 1 other person
Seasonedcitizen said:
Thirty years ago, Hanes had briefs for men that were cut like their women’s briefs except for the color and waist band. Haines for him and Hanes for her. No fly and comfortable. Better than the briefs I always wore .
Briefs with flys suck…for me anyway. Enough front room in those seemingly for men with anacondas. I don’t.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
CLPP said:
Briefs with flys suck…for me anyway. Enough front room in those seemingly for men with anacondas. I don’t.
I have not worn men's briefs since I was in my late teens and doing laundry for myself helped me be discreet. My favourite panties were anything pink with lace or ribbons and cute prints as well.

Reactions: Carl1867, Furrytum and Seasonedcitizen
Carl1867 said:
I wear womens panties very often. I find them both comfotable and erotic. Sometimes I even wear a bra under bulky clothing. I like to cater to my feminine side. I love going out shopping and etc wearing my panties and bra underneath my street clothes knowing how secretly feminine I am.
Do you go the extra mile and match them? If I am ever to be caught in them they are at least going to have to admire the fact my bra and panties match!

Last edited:
Reactions: stuckin60s, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Want4mor said:
Do you go the extra mile and match them? If I am ever to be caught in them they are at least going to have to admire the fact my bra and panties match!
Sorry to say they rarely match . lol

Want4mor said:
Eons ago I was in a department store and they had a mannequin wearing a matching bra, panties and half slip in my favorite color, candy apple red.

I think this thread should be renamed - - -

Do many men STILL wear women’s panties? Yes!

Thread started

Sep 16, 2019

238 posts and there does not seem to be an end to this - - -

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
I'm thinking pink and purple is a decent color match. This is the only pair of panties I've kept that isn't completely lace. I kept it because it's just so doggone girly.
Pink Purple.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 60137 and Carl1867
AlexTerino said:
I'll never understand why it's ok for girlfriends to wear their boyfriends boxers but I'm such a weirdo if I wanna wear my girlfriends 🙄? What happened to sharing is caring and what's yours is mine?
I don't get it, women have been crossdressing for ever and nobody gives it a second thought they wear our underwear, jeans, and shirts with no question but if we want to wear the silky soft fabrics under our clothes we are freaks. I enjoy wearing bras, panties, slips, nighties, pantyhose, it feels good but if I told anyone they would want to lock me up just not fair.

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, rbm, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Back