Carewell.com questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beowulf

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I’ll usually do most of my shopping on Amazon but the prices aren’t always the best. I recently found some abena M4s on Care well.com and a 42 pack is only $50 with free shipping too, that’s better than the fluctuations on Amazon, usually around $60.

That’s really great but does anyone have experience with buying from Carewell?

Reactions: dltrainer
We get M4s from there often. They are a good company and ship quickly.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Jonnythepony and Beowulf
OOF my bank card won’t work for them ugh I hate my bank. I’m gonna switch soon my bank is a real pain in the ass.

the last time I ordered from them, they took paypal in the checkout

Reactions: CheekyCharlie and Beowulf
They have a good selection but lots of clothlike ones.

babyboy061997 said:
the last time I ordered from them, they took paypal in the checkout
Oh I should try that. I feel robbed. Amazon has Abena m4s for $64 meanwhile it’s $50 on carewell plus free 2 day shipping😱

I ordered from Carewell last month. It went fine.

Reactions: iluvdps2 and Beowulf
Carewell is great!

Reactions: iluvdps2
Ordered from Carewell for Cyber Monday. Got my diapers (5 cases) on Tuesday! Very impressed by price and service.

Reactions: iluvdps2 and Beowulf
I had good experiences with carewell . I wish they had some true ABDL diapers instead of just all the commercially available diapers . but I have bought my boosters from them.

Yes, I order from them. I don't have much experience from them, but their shipping times are amazing. I also order the nutritional stuff from them and noticed they ship the diapers super quickly but may take an extra day or so on the nutritional stuff

Do any of you ship to a FedEx store from them?

They want your email address and cell phone number For a $10 discount. How often do they text?

Seasonedcitizen said:
They want your email address and cell phone number For a $10 discount. How often do they text?
Frequently

Seasonedcitizen said:
I signed up for that discount, got a few texts, used the discount and then stopped the messages - super easy.

Beowulf said:
So I’ll usually do most of my shopping on Amazon but the prices aren’t always the best. I recently found some abena M4s on Care well.com and a 42 pack is only $50 with free shipping too, that’s better than the fluctuations on Amazon, usually around $60.

That’s really great but does anyone have experience with buying from Carewell?
I use Carewell frequently, especially for Abena L4 diapers. Shipping is super fast and they have great prices.

Question to other members who use carewell: Do you know about their policy regarding defective products? I've received a few products where the padding was faulty or the tapes ripped off as soon as I went to tape up a new diaper and have heard some companies will reimburse for that but as carewell doesn't make their own products, I wasn't sure their policy about that.

Savant said:
Question to other members who use carewell: Do you know about their policy regarding defective products? I've received a few products where the padding was faulty or the tapes ripped off as soon as I went to tape up a new diaper and have heard some companies will reimburse for that but as carewell doesn't make their own products, I wasn't sure their policy about that.
Short answer: I do not know.
You would be well served to send them an e-mail (they are super responsive) and ask that question. Their return policy states that items should be returned unopened/like new, which isn't really possible when you discover issues while trying to apply a diaper.

I want to post an update here about carewell. A week or two ago, I placed an order with them. I ordered about 5 items and 4 of the items came last week without issue. However, one item just did not ever ship. Yesterday, I finally sent an email about the item, asking what happened to it. They responded saying they were deeply sorry for the mistake, they are sending a replacement of the product, and they are also giving my account a 5$ credit for any difficulties the mistake may have caused. Despite the mistake on their end, their customer service seems to be A+.

I've been buying the molicare elastics from them. I haven't had any issues but I can't exactly get the molicare elastics just anywhere so probably a bad comparison in terms of price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back