Anyone try ABDL hypnosis

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
It so relaxing doing them and it can help you regress in many ways to get you in a true baby mind state. It can work for anyone as long as you believe in what you're listing to and just relax. Like I listing to one to be like an 18-month-old baby boy and it truly gave me the feeling like that age for a while till I want to come out of it with talk, walk and etc.

If anyone wants to try hypnosis to regress I have audio files I could post I'm will share on here.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: Whitechocolate, Deleted member 60181, pupmunch90 and 5 others
Hi, I’ve never tried it, but I would be really interested in giving it a go 😊 anything that helps to get in the baby headspace sounds good, if you don’t mind sharing that would be amazing

Reactions: Whitechocolate, BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
I've never actually thought about it. My imagination is very strong , and I can put myself wherever I want! I'm a little scared of the idea of perposly brainwashing myself , because I'm not emotionally strong.... But I'm interested..🙂..

Reactions: Whitechocolate and BobbiSueEllen
To me it seems unnecessary. Given that I am somewhat on the spectrum I just need to think back to actual childhood memories. On the rare occasion that more than this is needed an episode of Rugrats or almost any halfway decent toilet training TV show episode or fanfic is enough to get the job done.

If I choose to pretend that I’m not trained yet then some fan art, fan fiction, or a TV show episode about a character that is either resisting training or having genuine difficulties with the process is more than enough to get into the proper mindset without hypnosis.To avoid feeling too badly about the character I prefer stories where the character’s difficulties are temporary in nature and they are experiencing either no embarrassment, or only very mild embarrassment.

Some people who are not on the spectrum may need hypnosis in order to achieve the results they are looking for. I have to wonder, though about how harmful this hypnosis process might be. I could picture it causing accidental urinary leakage (for example) in a coffee shop, restaurant, or other public setting. That is a scenario that I would rather avoid.

• Thinking
Reactions: Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen
I did it around turn-of-century, it was so amazing! I got to piddle my Pampers uncontrollably, waddle, even talk & feel like a toddler! I remember it all...it felt so simple, so sweet & innocent, nothing else was in my mind...it was the perfect mental vacation! 🤗🥰🧸🍼

I'd like to do it again someday...a whole day with total loss of bladder/bowel control and a Mommy! 🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: Whitechocolate, nicksjeep, boybecomesdiapergirl and 3 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
I did it around turn-of-century, it was so amazing! I got to piddle my Pampers uncontrollably, waddle, even talk & feel like a toddler! I remember it all...it felt so simple, so sweet & innocent, nothing else was in my mind...it was the perfect mental vacation! 🤗🥰🧸🍼

I'd like to do it again someday...with total loss of bladder/bowel control and a Mommy! 🥳
You could still be in that trance! 😯

When I snap your fingers, you shall awake! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: medfet878, Deleted member 59082, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:

I'd like to do it again someday...with total loss of control and a Mommy! 🥳
Wow! I had no idea that would be so effective! I'm glad you enjoyed the experience! 🙂! I don't think I will try . I can basically do all that without help , just my brain can make it happen if I think lots about ABDL stuff.. I am wondering , do you think your time in the army has made you more extrovert? Or have you always been a brave girl!? I'm far to timid I know.. wishing you the best as always!

Reactions: medfet878 and BobbiSueEllen
AJFan2020 said:
To me it seems unnecessary. Given that I am somewhat on the spectrum I just need to think back to actual childhood memories. On the rare occasion that more than this is needed an episode of Rugrats or almost any halfway decent toilet training TV show episode or fanfic is enough to get the job done.

If I choose to pretend that I’m not trained yet then some fan art, fan fiction, or a TV show episode about a character that is either resisting training or having genuine difficulties with the process is more than enough to get into the proper mindset without hypnosis.To avoid feeling too badly about the character I prefer stories where the character’s difficulties are temporary in nature and they are experiencing either no embarrassment, or only very mild embarrassment.

Some people who are not on the spectrum may need hypnosis in order to achieve the results they are looking for. I have to wonder, though about how harmful this hypnosis process might be. I could picture it causing accidental urinary leakage (for example) in a coffee shop, restaurant, or other public setting. That is a scenario that I would rather avoid.
I'm not sure... I can do that stuff just like you 🙂 ! You make sense to me. I'm pretty sure I'm on spectrum but I hid away and Don't have genuine diagnosis.. but my glove sure fits! But Bobbie Sue Ellen isn't sure about that and she is on spectrum guaranteed ... So your post is very interesting! Maybe there is more to how our brains work spectrum or otherwise? You and me can just think and be there (good and bad!) Others need stimuli... Curious..

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Kittyinpink said:
Wow! I had no idea that would be so effective! I'm glad you enjoyed the experience! 🙂! I don't think I will try . I can basically do all that without help , just my brain can make it happen if I think lots about ABDL stuff.. I am wondering , do you think your time in the army has made you more extrovert? Or have you always been a brave girl!? I'm far to timid I know.. wishing you the best as always!
I discovered the AB/DL community in late 1998...I think the total thrill of knowing I wasn't alone in all of this gave me the boldness to try certain things. I honestly can't tell what effect the Army had, if any. I do know my very first diaper change by a Mommy was wholly unplanned & spontaneous...having my legs hiked up & back while my diaper was swapped out made it hard to breathe but was incredibly amazing & fun. Getting spanked by a Mommy was lotsa fun, too...but hurt a lot.

As far as hypnosis: sometimes method of entry can be done differently. I can't be hypno'd on a couch but if it's put on as background noise (like radio or TV) while doing something...it works well. That could work for others who have difficulty getting hypno'd in the usual method. o_O 🤔

Reactions: Kittyinpink, lilstevie56 and Fluffybottoms
Kittyinpink said:
I'm not sure... I can do that stuff just like you 🙂 ! You make sense to me. I'm pretty sure I'm on spectrum but I hid away and Don't have genuine diagnosis.. but my glove sure fits! But Bobbie Sue Ellen isn't sure about that and she is on spectrum guaranteed ... So your post is very interesting! Maybe there is more to how our brains work spectrum or otherwise? You and me can just think and be there (good and bad!) Others need stimuli... Curious..
It may also depend on when your childhood memories begin. I have a close relative whose clear and verifiable memories begin around age eight or so who is also on the spectrum. My clear (and sometimes independently verifiable) memories start around age three or so.

I have earlier, more sketchy memories from age two (or even earlier) that would be more difficult to verify. For example, I remember the potty chair being placed in front of the heating duct in the downstairs bathroom in the house where I grew up. However, (given the layout of the room, and the house in general) where else could it possibly go? I do remember the bathroom sink and tub from that period, but (on the other hand) I don’t remember whether the floor in that bathroom was covered in tile or linoleum (let alone the specifics of that) before the bathroom remodel began when I was around four or so.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
BobbiSueEllen said:
I discovered the AB/DL community in late 1998...I think the total thrill of knowing I wasn't alone in all of this gave me the boldness to try certain things. I honestly can't tell what effect the Army had, if any. I do know my very first diaper change by a Mommy was wholly unplanned & spontaneous...having my legs hiked up & back while my diaper was swapped out made it hard to breathe but was incredibly amazing & fun. Getting spanked by a Mommy was lotsa fun, too...but hurt a lot.

As far as hypnosis: sometimes method of entry can be done differently. I can't be hypno'd on a couch but if it's put on as background noise (like radio or TV) while doing something...it works well. That could work for others who have difficulty getting hypno'd in the usual method. o_O 🤔
Wow! This is so interesting!! 🙂🙂 ! Thanks for the input! 🙂.. I'm looking forward to researching that.

• Love
AJFan2020 said:
It may also depend on when your childhood memories begin. I have a close relative whose clear and verifiable memories begin around age eight or so who is also on the spectrum. My clear (and sometimes independently verifiable) memories start around age three or so.

I have earlier, more sketchy memories from age two (or even earlier) that would be more difficult to verify. For example, I remember the potty chair being placed in front of the heating duct in the downstairs bathroom in the house where I grew up. However, (given the layout of the room, and the house in general) where else could it possibly go? I do remember the bathroom sink and tub from that period, but (on the other hand) I don’t remember whether the floor in that bathroom was covered in tile or linoleum (let alone the specifics of that) before the bathroom remodel began when I was around four or so.
I can remember very clearly from 4; year old. I definitely remember other stuff from younger. But unfortunately it's to blurred for me to honestly post .. I remember being sitting on potty and I said I don't want to wee and then told if I didn't I would have to sit there till I did!

I have never tried it before. That does sound interesting. I would be willing to try it.

Reactions: medfet878, BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
I always saw the "Hypnosis tapes" on DPF. I never really thought to try them. I've been through a lot of tough experiences to know that hypnosis wouldn't work on me. I could last the worst torture sessions, I'm very entrenched in my thought.

Here a few
This by EMG is made act like an 18-month-old baby boy
Inconsistent Incontinence accident like a toddler potty training.
baby brain this for someone who has a mommy or daddy who can command you not to walk or do another thing baby can't do.

nice relaxing Hypno Enchanted Bedtime Story 4 part listing in order.​

Here are a few subliminal loops

messy pants that will make want to use your diaper and tell you potty full of germs
bottle-fed this one will make so the natural adult mind will relearn how to use the bottle and pacifier.
Baby Bliss gives a feel back like a baby so it feels natural doing everything a baby does.
Crawling force crawl like a baby by making feel sick stomach every time you stand up. ps, it will stop after a while from listing.

Reactions: AgentRainbow and Deleted member 59082
Poohbearboy said:
It so relaxing doing them and it can help you regress in many ways to get you in a true baby mind state. It can work for anyone as long as you believe in what you're listing to and just relax. Like I listing to one to be like an 18-month-old baby boy and it truly gave me the feeling like that age for a while till I want to come out of it with talk, walk and etc.

If anyone wants to try hypnosis to regress I have audio files I could post I'm will share on here.
i'm interested

Poohbearboy said:

I would like to definitely give it a try. Does it work for a set period of time?

• Love
Reactions: medfet878 and BobbiSueEllen
Poohbearboy said:
Here a few
This by EMG is made act like an 18-month-old baby boy
Inconsistent Incontinence accident like a toddler potty training.
baby brain this for someone who has a mommy or daddy who can command you not to walk or do another thing baby can't do.

nice relaxing Hypno Enchanted Bedtime Story 4 part listing in order.​

Here are a few subliminal loops

messy pants that will make want to use your diaper and tell you potty full of germs
bottle-fed this one will make so the natural adult mind will relearn how to use the bottle and pacifier.
Baby Bliss gives a feel back like a baby so it feels natural doing everything a baby does.
Crawling force crawl like a baby by making feel sick stomach every time you stand up. ps, it will stop after a while from listing.

Hmmm... how do these links work? I have a MEGA account, but these links all seem to just go to the MEGA website, nit individual files? :unsure::unsure::)

• Thinking
Sorry fix the links and The files are marked as permanent, but files, make like the 18 months old you can come out of anytime you want if you do not feel safe. Hypnosis only will continue to affect you if you let it, but if you are in danger or uncomfortable, you could snap out at any time because you're always in control.
18-month-old baby boy permanent
Inconsistent Incontinence permanent
baby brain permanent trigger
Enchanted Bedtime Story 4 parts Just a story

subliminal loops

messy pants permanent
bottle-fed permanent
Baby Bliss permanent
Crawling permanent

Last edited:
Reactions: WashABDL and sinceiwassmall
Poohbearboy said:
Sorry fix the links and The files are marked as permanent, but files, make like the 18 months old you can come out of anytime you want if you do not feel safe. Hypnosis only will continue to affect you if you let it, but if you are in danger or uncomfortable, you could snap out at any time because you're always in control.
18-month-old baby boy permanent
Inconsistent Incontinence permanent
baby brain permanent trigger
Enchanted Bedtime Story 4 parts Just a story

subliminal loops

messy pants permanent
bottle-fed permanent
Baby Bliss permanent
Crawling permanent

That's great ... thanks so much, I must give these a try!! :)

Back