If you could design your own diaper...? 🤔

70sPampers said:
Glad to know that I am in good company!
You're always welcome.

We would be very glad seeing more photos of yours in those customized fanfolds, the pictures you've had posted were just amazing.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BabyTweetyBird said:
You're always welcome.

We would be very glad seeing more photos of yours in those customized fanfolds, the pictures you've had posted were just amazing.
Do you mean the photos of me wearing vintage Pampers? Or do you mean photos of the diaper samples themselves?

I currently have 1811 photos if various vintage diapers and packages that I GoogleDrive linked to for everyone on this forum.

However, I have 2674 photos of me sitting around in or wearing my vintage Pampers that I personally took that no one in the world except me has yet seen! Even my wife doesn't know about them (LOL). No nudity or such, mostly just crotch shots, etc. But some were taken when I was excited so it is obvious that I have an erection under the diaper.

Can you clarify?

Reactions: Lyokodl, BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
Do you mean the photos of me wearing vintage Pampers? Or do you mean photos of the diaper samples themselves?

I currently have 1811 photos if various vintage diapers and packages that I GoogleDrive linked to for everyone on this forum.

However, I have 2674 photos of me sitting around in or wearing my vintage Pampers that I personally took that no one in the world except me has yet seen! Even my wife doesn't know about them (LOL). No nudity or such, mostly just crotch shots, etc. But some were taken when I was excited so it is obvious that I have an erection under the diaper.

Can you clarify?

I mean pictures of yourself wearing those crinkly fanfolds.

If possible post a link from Google Drive containing those 2674 shots.

Two different ideas.

Firstly, an ABDL Pull Ups. Fade when wet designs, Velcro sides, the whole nine yards, but scaled up and absorbent enough for even the heaviest adult wetters.

Secondly, an adult version of mid-late 90’s Huggies. Cloth cover, single large Velcro tape with stretchy sides, all white except for generic cartoon animals on the landing zone. Can’t forget the size indicator either. Just like these below, but for adults. I wore these as a kid in the late 90’s.
1636118682720.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
My imaginary best diaper ?

First, the absorber part in size L, but rest in size M.

If it'd be plastic, than it's the best.

And... All black, or the absorbent part black and rest in red (or the same colors, but inverted.)

Last edited:
I’m quite sure that I would since I am currently. Or at least I looking into having the design of the Leakmaster Contour ll cloth diapers, that are my primary diaper, modified. The side panels that wrap around your waist to secure them taper to a rounded point. Being both an engineer and a side sleeper I see this as loosing potential absorbing material in an area where it’s really needed. If these wings were to remain at about 6.5” to 7”, on a large size diaper, and be slightly rounded at the ends, rather than tapered, it would increase the absorbency in this critical zone for side sleepers and decrease the area of contact between skin and plastic pants increasing comfort. Or I could just start wearing prefolds at night and contours during the day and the modification wouldn’t be necessary!

70sPampers said:
My perfectly designed diaper was already made by P&G back in the 70s when Pampers were fanfold/wingfold/pleated, a single tape on each side, scented, all white, no SAP, no leg gathers, no baby prints, no landing zones, and came with "rubberized" diamond embossed plastic!

The only problem? I cannot fit into them as a 50+ year old adult. (d-oh!)

Solution? Take all of those baby sized features and simply scale them up to fit us adults.

Problem solved.
Theres so many ABDL companies out there now and so many type diapers being made for ABDLs.....would love to se some replica 70s or 80s Pampers made out there. Thers so much focus on printed diapers and especially animals that I think more replicas could be good too. I didnt grow up in the era of all these cartoony and animal print diapers. I loved the simple all white crinkly plastic diapers.

• Love
Reactions: DLch and BobbiSueEllen
2 tapes, 1 per side. Hook and loop. Stretch sides, enough that they could work somewhat as a pull-up. Plastic backed and crinkly. Thick. Waistbands front and back. Taller leak guards and extra gusseting around the pad. No scent. Anti-bacterial odor neutralizing agent. High absorbency. Basically, the 2-tape Bunny Hops, though I could stand a more subdued design.

Actually, I would go for a gamer design, with controllers and power ups and arcade machines. Fade when wet “loading bar” with percentages. Make it a diaper for extreme gaming and streaming. It would be discovered by the gaming community and some streamers would buy them as a joke. Might bring some unwanted attention our way, but I think it might actually work to awaken some others to their DL side.

Outside of that, I just want a thick pull-up with the stretchy sides, full coverage, taped brief absorbency, and leakguards. That also means a pull-up with brief-like wings.

Another angle I might be interested in is the old Depends design with hook-and-loop tabs. I tried those right after my DL side reawakened. It was kind of a hybrid pull-up/brief under the name “refastenable underwear”. Make it stretchy sides and give it actual performance.

Like 1999-2002 era Pampers Baby-Dry.

• Love
Reactions: DLch and BobbiSueEllen
MikeDJ said:
Theres so many ABDL companies out there now and so many type diapers being made for ABDLs.....would love to se some replica 70s or 80s Pampers made out there. Thers so much focus on printed diapers and especially animals that I think more replicas could be good too. I didnt grow up in the era of all these cartoony and animal print diapers. I loved the simple all white crinkly plastic diapers.
So, MikeDJ, did you wear vintage Pampers or Huggies or Luvs as a baby? Do you have a favorite vintage diaper that brings back all of those memories?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
wetatnight said:
plain white with plastic backing, no sap and as thick of padding as possible
By the way wetatnight, did you actually wear the vintage Kleenex Huggies in your avatar photo? I didn't personally wear those, being diapered exclusively in fanfold/wingfold/pleated Pampers by my parents as a baby from the late 60s to the early 70s. But when those Kleenex boxed Huggies came out, I seem to remember my parents bought some for my younger siblings, so as a young, developing diaper fetishist of 7 or so years old, I remember playing with some and trying them on.

Like everyone else on this ABDL forum, I am similar yet unique in my diaper preferences. My particular sexual diaper fetish is triggered by the he plastic on vintage diapers--specifically, ones with diamond embossed plastic. I seem to remember that the plastic on those first boxed Huggies was incredible! Even for an hourglass shaped diaper--which I do NOT prefer. Huggies plastic embossing is not the exact same as the vintage 70s Pampers (the diamond patterns themselves in the embossing on the Pampers is larger and thus slightly less supple to the touch).

But man those boxed Huggies were outstanding!!!! The newer Huggies switched to smooth plastic like vintage Luvs and thus I soon lost interest; smooth plastic is a turn off to me. So, those original Huggies had smaller diamond embossing (looked like dots to me), but the plastic quality was soooooo soft and supple that it left a strong imprint on me down to this very day. If I could find any today in the toddler size for a reasonable amount of money, they remain the ONLY hourglass vintage diaper that I would allow into my "playing" collection outside of Pampers (or any generic diaper that copied the Pampers diamond embossing construction).

Your thoughts?

3 white pampers1.jpghugg large4.jpgTake a look at these two photo of a vintage Pampers and then a vintage boxed Huggies side by side and look at the embossed plastics on each:

• Love
Reactions: jmanyo12 and Deleted member 56273
I wish Goodnites would make a tape on diaper designed for older kids & teens. That way there would be a National brand diaper for this particular age group, that parents can buy from stores. Sure the market is a bit lower for this particular age group, but rest assure there are older kids and teens that would definitely benefit for a proper youth diaper just for them, and hopefully not have to resort to medical diapers. I pick Goodnites, because without them, I doubt we would have any bedwetting pants in the first place.

Last edited:
I was out diapers before Huggies came out when I was in diapers originally
the disposables were Pampers, Luvs, Kimbies ( the precurser to Huggies) and Johnson and Johnson disposable diapers that were similar to Pampers

id flip kimberly-klark and p&g of and totally steal thier designs and up size and improve existing designs

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Oh, I really am going to have fun answering this one.
First thing, new sizes between medium and large and two tape and sold wiith 4 as well.
A super soft plastic with landing zone for tapes and stretchy brand for front and back to fit nicely with big leg guards too.
The candy floss scent with super thick protection like if it had it's own booster built in 7500 ml cap or more, for wetting.
Side protection on the wings of diaper for side sleepers and the extra awesome warm hug feeling.
Protection on the leg guards it's selffor nini diapers to stop leaks for side sleepers or day time waddling or crawling help.
Wetness intercator to be a clear stars on a black diaper with them becoming bright yellow stars in end like the nights sky.
White grow in the dark diapers with stars still on it, clear with black out line around them and again turning bright yellow stars with each use.
Bonus, as you open up a new diaper a nice positive message imprinted on it for diaper user to see, a nice saying on inside waste band to help us all remember how awesome we each are.
Sold to everywhere in the world and no more then 4 Canadian dollars per one, lol.

Looney Tunes
Tom and Jerry
Scooby-Doo

wetatnight said:
I was out diapers before Huggies came out when I was in diapers originally
the disposables were Pampers, Luvs, Kimbies ( the precurser to Huggies) and Johnson and Johnson disposable diapers that were similar to Pampers
Wow! You wore Kimbies? I'm 50+ years old and even I never wore Kimbies. Even though they came out the year after I was born (was born in 1967 and they came out in 1978) I think my parents were partial to Pampers since the hospitals used that brand. But I remember them on the shelves of the supermarkets when I was a 7 year old starting to develop a diaper fetish and I remember wanting to try them out. The triangular shape was so babyish looking to me at the time, plus they featured the all-important diamond embossed crinkly plastic like Pampers of that time did. As an adult, I was finally able to buy a box from eBay and was disappointed that the diamond pattern was "inside out" (debossed) as compared to 70s vintage Pampers. My fetish is picky enough that these didn't excite me as much as Pampers so I traded those to another diaper collector for a nice box of toddler Pampers.

Eventually the 1968 Kimbies were replaced by Kleenex Huggies in 1978 so by then my 10 year old diaper lover self was able to try out and play with 1978 Kleenex Huggies since I was able to get some from somewhere (parents, cousins, I don't remember). The 1978 Huggies were (and still remain) some of my favorite diapers to fondle and "play" with as an adult. Problem is, the 78 Huggies are impossible to find in toddler size--even on eBay! And don't even try to look for Kimbies for anything less than a few hundred bucks!

Oh well... enjoy the pix at least...

kimbiesgreen16.jpgkimbiesgreen15.jpgkimbiesgreen6.jpgkimbiesgreen1.jpgkimbies purple1.jpg

I never actualy wore Kimbies
A few of my cousins did
mine were Pampers or cloth diapers and plastic pants because my parents couldn't afford
dispoables all of the time

Blathers said:
A bubble gum pink diaper, with kawaii zoo animals on it. Giraffes, tigers, penguins, and monkeys ^^ and it lavender scented :3
that sounds realistic.

KitsuneFox said:
Very high leak guards and a lot of absorbent material in the front end and wings.

I'm really getting tired of my diapers leaking while I sleep :confused:
that's what I was going to say. Slap some padding inside the wings, and never worry about leaks as a side sleeper.

Back