Adult bed wetting triggers ?

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Does things trigger your bedwetting or is yours totally random ?
For me it’s being over tired and to much drink (no alcohol ) to soon before bed and every so often it’s random as one or other of the factors is not present !
p/s I never wet as a child , and I’m now 46 male been having night time settings for 6 years and it’s been getting worse this year

• Sad
Reactions: 2012Stroke, MASONJAR and Angelapinks
I know for me I wet pretty regularly into my teens then once in while in adult hood, my normal trigger is drinking way to much way to late in the night,

Reactions: 2012Stroke, Angelapinks and EcoIncon
Stress, being overly tired, drinking liquids too close to bed

Reactions: Pissingtiger, derpywhooves94, Angelapinks and 1 other person
parcelboy2 said:
For me it’s being over tired and to much drink (no alcohol ) to soon before bed and every so often it’s random as one or other of the factors is not present !
p/s I never wet as a child , and I’m now 46 male been having night time settings for 6 years and it’s been getting worse this year
Have you talked to a doctor about the night time wetting? If you don't know the reason for it, please consider getting it checked out.

For me, it's happens often ever since my accident. However, drinking C2H5OH or taking Benadryl before bed is an absolute guarantee.

#1 - Stress #2 - Alcohol or just drinking a lot of water before bed

Reactions: Angelapinks
stress for sure for me

Reactions: Pissingtiger
surprise35 said:
#1 - Stress #2 - Alcohol or just drinking a lot of water before bed
Maybe a bit of stress for me but also drinking way too much tea. I have cut down quite a bit over the last few years but still drink it way too close to bedtime.

When ever I have wet the bed I have been in a new or newish environment. Alcohol has always been a part of it. But no matter how much alcohol is involved I have never had a accident in a area that I was feeling safe.

I heavily wet at night and if I drink coffee anytime after 6 I’m screwed. I try to stop all fluid intake by 2030 and go to bed at 2200 if I’m successful at doing this I still wake up in a wet diaper but not a soaking wet and potentially leaking diaper. A few times I’ve forgotten or didn’t realize the time and almost leaked

Reactions: Pino and Angelapinks
Drinking enough alcohol does it for me. If I have 4 or more shots, I’m going to wet.

Xanax and similar meds that putt me deeply asleep cause me trouble. Even trazodone will occasionally cause me a wet night.

Reactions: lilLonely and Angelapinks
I always wake up wet, but leaks only seem to happen on weekends after drinking with friends. I usually have a glass of water in between each drink, so that combined with alcohol combined with sleeping in an extra few hours means I usually put a pad down and assume I'm going to soak through whatever I'm wearing to bed.

Reactions: Needdiscipline
Being excessively tired triggers me to wet the bed. I also have a higher incident when I go to bed at abormal times, however I am not sure if I am stressed which makes me overly tired those nights.

parcelboy2 said:
Usually i do not wet in my sleep at all, but when i take Betmiga in the evening it works "narcotic" for me and i sleep very strong, that alone is no problem, i will still wake up for the urge, but when i take Ceterizin (Antihistamine) additional, i will sometimes wake up to late.

Ceterizin works like a narcotic for me either, i think the combination is the source / trigger for the bed wetting.

Last edited:
I don't have a single trigger but stress is a big factor.

I wet my bed around 40% of the time normally. If I take any kind of a sleep aid that percentage goes up close to 100%.

Reactions: chamberpot, sport1 and Angelapinks
iampadded said:
I wet my bed around 40% of the time normally. If I take any kind of a sleep aid that percentage goes up close to 100%.
I stay away from sleep aids.

Not sure of any specific triggers, I wet every night several times.

Reactions: Angelapinks and sport1
Cold toes = bedwetting for me.
Not all the time- but majority.
First timer here i had no idea this community existed im so thankful

Reactions: Kyma, ccase450yfz, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Savk said:
Cold toes = bedwetting for me.
Not all the time- but majority.
First timer here i had no idea this community existed im so thankful
Have you done a introduction yet savk? Forgive me if you have - my memory can be bad! If not - you should try! It's a fun way to get to know each other interests! And makes good chatting!

Reactions: Angelapinks, chamberpot and jamiejamie
Back