Demonbabywearspamps

Space demon baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I found a adult tricycle that looked like a kids bike and it got me thinking. Since we have some adult sized things including cribs and even baby bouncers why not some more toddler like things? I'd love to have a tricycle and ride around on it when I'm being little!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I would love something like that

• Love
I have seen about too

1634220712703.jpeg

I do like them but I don't have the room for it. but I can see my self riding about on something like this.

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen

I think I could even ride this

I would so want a me-sized tricycle identical to a child's red trike...but in lime green. I'd be on it so fast, in just a t-shirt, socks, shoes and a double-thick wet diaper, your head would swim. That's just my inner toddler gettin' out! 🥰

Reactions: Quanon
I'm way too tall if it only accommodates up to 48". I'm 5'9" (tall for a girl, I know). The one siysiy posted looks like it can take someone taller than that, but not sure.

• Thinking
Reactions: Quanon and BobbiSueEllen
siysiy said:
I have seen about too

View attachment 64756

I do like them but I don't have the room for it. but I can see my self riding about on something like this.
We used to have one of these at the office where I used to work. I'd borrow it from time to time if I had to go pick up a lot of printouts from the building about 1/4 mile away. I found out its primary user was one of the secretaries who used to attract a lot of attention in earlier years when she would go out on it wearing a miniskirt.

LittleAndrea said:
I'm way too tall if it only accommodates up to 48". I'm 5'9" (tall for a girl, I know). The one siysiy posted looks like it can take someone taller than that, but not sure.
Accommodates riders 48"+ tall. be perfect for you says, 48 in plus tall :)

• Love
An adult version of a toddler's/child's tricycle would not be very hard to make...but getting an exact, adult-size replica of the steel seat would not be easy to either get or make en masse. 🤔

BobbiSueEllen said:
An adult version of a toddler's/child's tricycle would not be very hard to make...but getting an exact, adult-size replica of the steel seat would not be easy to either get or make en masse. 🤔
Lawn tractor or go-kart seat would work perfectly. Or upholstery it yourself with a plywood board, foam padding and a vinyl seat fabric.

Im seriously putting thought into this creating an adult size big wheel. 1 inch square or round tubing as a frame, adjustable seat for various lenghts of legs, and a hand brake for the back wheels(or sick drifts and skids. I think a 24 inch rim from a mountain bike would be a decent size for the front wheel.

• Thinking
I would love a red tricycle to ride around on! The one I saw had a bell on it and little ribbons on the handles!

• Love
sbuck1963 said:
Accommodates riders 48"+ tall. be perfect for you says, 48 in plus tall :)
Wow sorry totally read it wrong, I thought it meant up to 48". K now I kinda want it, wish it was pink!

• Love
It wouldn’t be hard to make an adult sized tricycle from wood. There’s tons of craft plans out there, you just need to scale it up to adult size. You could also do more traditional scooters (no peddles) too. See the Radio Flyer photo.

D10B765F-C02B-4CE6-BE96-0F6ACF682CC7.jpeg
0BCBF722-5F5E-4412-84C8-215FEC010DCC.jpeg
I remember when I was in Kindergarten, (1969) the janitors built all kinds of wooden toys for the kids. One of my favorites, was a wooden truck. Fun to ride around on, if you could get it, that is.

@ Katie2fingers, Now thats biggie adult tricycles!
But are they for regular manufacture, and how much?

Katie2fingers said:
Heck yeah! I remember when my relatives were assembling mine of this model on the driveway and I wanted to ride it so badly already.

Tessa said:
Im seriously putting thought into this creating an adult size big wheel. 1 inch square or round tubing as a frame, adjustable seat for various lenghts of legs, and a hand brake for the back wheels(or sick drifts and skids. I think a 24 inch rim from a mountain bike would be a decent size for the front wheel.
I just thought of this when you mentioned big wheel.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Tessa
Yep exactly what I was thinking.

Back