1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
What name have you given to your paci?

Just out of childish curiosity😊

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
Baba! OK. I know Baba is the name for bottle, and I also use it for bottle, but usually when I ask for Baba, I want my pacifier

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Kittyinpink and Hardacttofollow
Katie2fingers said:
Baba! OK. I know Baba is the name for bottle, and I also use it for bottle, but usually when I ask for Baba, I want my pacifier
I call mine nuk-nuk because of the sound it makes sometimes and the name kinda just fits😊

Hardacttofollow said:
I call mine nuk-nuk because of the sound it makes sometimes and the name kinda just fits😊
Also nuk is a brand name for pasifier.

Reactions: LilChippers, longallsboy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I just use the term 'dummy' because I'm u.k. I absolutely love my dummies and sort of get withdrawal symptoms!! What about your teddy bear names? Mine is 'green monkey'

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and Hardacttofollow
Kittyinpink said:
I just use the term 'dummy' because I'm u.k. I absolutely love my dummies and sort of get withdrawal symptoms!! What about your teddy bear names? Mine is 'green monkey'
Where to start?.

I have a squid squishmallow that i named Adrian Agreste who i have a very strong attachment to and also helps with an odd shoulder pain that sometimes comes and stays for a while, a platypus named "platy", a shark/whale thing i call "bluey" because he is blue and a large orange Python that i have had for many many years that i for some unknown reason named "lighthouse". 😊

Reactions: DragonPrinceling, chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Fixx - For my oral Fixation :)

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Hardacttofollow
Hardacttofollow said:
Where to start?.

I have a squid squishmallow that i named Adrian Agreste who i have a very strong attachment to and also helps with an odd shoulder pain that sometimes comes and stays for a while, a platypus named "platy", a shark/whale thing i call "bluey" because he is blue and a large orange Python that i have had for many many years that i for some unknown reason named "lighthouse". 😊
Lovely!! I would like more teddy's but I'm living with my mum and she doesn't approve! But it's interesting that she knows I sleep and love green monkey!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Hardacttofollow
Kittyinpink said:
Lovely!! I would like more teddy's but I'm living with my mum and she doesn't approve! But it's interesting that she knows I sleep and love green monkey!!
My biggest issue with getting more is where to put them since i don't have much room at the moment but I've had the majority of them since i was actually little and I've always taken great care of them which is probably why they have lasted so long😊

Hardacttofollow said:
My biggest issue with getting more is where to put them since i don't have much room at the moment but I've had the majority of them since i was actually little and I've always taken great care of them which is probably why they have lasted so long😊
Lovely! 😊

Reactions: Hardacttofollow and BobbiSueEllen
Binky

• Love
Reactions: Hardacttofollow, LittleJJ, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
KrankyPants said:
Same as deaths horse in Terry pratchett's 'Mort'

• Thinking
Reactions: LilChippers, BobbiSueEllen, Hardacttofollow and 1 other person
I call mine a "binky" or a "bop", same as my grandkids all called their pacifiers. 🥰

Reactions: KrankyPants, Hardacttofollow, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Bippy, nummy, passy, some other names.

- longallsboy

I just call them "pacis". I don't have individual names for each of them...too many to keep track of. :p

Reactions: Hardacttofollow
Never really thought about naming mine. I just refer to it as a paci.

For me, I refer to them as binkies, but since I speak french as my native language, I also call them with different terms in french, one particular one is from Quebec French and we refer them to as "suce" I know very strange but we translate this because babies suck on their binkies and the word for sucking in french is "suce", but I also use french terms for them such as "Titi, Tétine, Tutu, Tututte, Tototte"

• Love
Reactions: Hardacttofollow, LilChippers and BobbiSueEllen
Binky for me.

Reactions: Hardacttofollow, LilChippers, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Dum dum for me

"Binky" always and forever ^_^

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, Hardacttofollow and BobbiSueEllen
Back