Breastfeeding Fantasies

cannamommy said:
For awhile there my boobs were for bio baby only, my husband and I went to a friends house for dinner and my aunt had offered to babysit, I forgot my travel hand pump and mid evening my breasts hurt so bad due to being engorged, I didn’t know what to do. I told my husband we should probably ( before dinner ) and while I’m sure his motives were two sided ( one because he has wanted to suckle and two to help me out offered to release the pressure).

I was in a state where immediate relief overtook my personal feelings about it so we stepped out to his truck witch thankfully has amazing dark tint and I let him breast feed. The release was amazing and I know he really enjoyed it. Now I let him every now and then take to my breast.
Your husband is a lucky man. Hope all 3 of you are doing well!

cannamommy said:
For awhile there my boobs were for bio baby only, my husband and I went to a friends house for dinner and my aunt had offered to babysit, I forgot my travel hand pump and mid evening my breasts hurt so bad due to being engorged, I didn’t know what to do. I told my husband we should probably ( before dinner ) and while I’m sure his motives were two sided ( one because he has wanted to suckle and two to help me out offered to release the pressure).

I was in a state where immediate relief overtook my personal feelings about it so we stepped out to his truck witch thankfully has amazing dark tint and I let him breast feed. The release was amazing and I know he really enjoyed it. Now I let him every now and then take to my breast.
A dad needs to totally respect the proper priorities. Baby comes first in all things, just about always, and the mom is performing beautiful time and energy intensive biological miracles like breastfeeding that need lots of compensating time and support in other ways.

Early parenthood is the most amazing time in your life, including your life as a couple, if you let it be.

Reactions: Traveller
sbmccue said:
This actually isn't a bad alternative. In certain situations, I quite enjoy being bottle-fed. I think I enjoying being burped even more.
This is me! I am bottle fed when very little, apparently I think being burped is hilarious according to my mummy😁🥰

cannamommy said:

I'm so envious.

Reactions: PNW509Little and Disneymommy21
sinceiwassmall said:
As a dad who got to do this many times I can share that the amount of nursing is what maintains the milk supply and decides how much there is. Whatever the combination of feeding the baby or daddy and mommy enjoying this special kind of intimacy and/or foreplay, the milk keeps coming as long as enough nursing is happening.

My wife first got me to nurse to relieve her engorgement after our first baby was born. She loved how it felt (I did too) and through several years of nursing she would offer me her breast as we cuddled, or playfully stroke my cheek with her nipple to get me to latch on.

She would stroke my hair and baby talk to me as we did it, which, even though I hadn’t come into full awareness of my baby side at that stage, was absolutely marvellous.
So intimate what a great connection and relationship - 👌👍👏

Reactions: Lyric, JensBabyGirl and subhubby1968
Make your fantasy into reality, there are plenty of sites if you want to breastfeed, easy to Google for it under ANR or ABF dating

My little and I do the breastfeeding from time to time. I enjoy it and do get aroused from it. I don't believe he finds it sexual at all. He just looks so darn cute when he's sucking on my nipples. The little nose twitch is the cutest😍

• Love
Reactions: PNW509Little, abdlnz and sinceiwassmall
Disneymommy21 said:
My little and I do the breastfeeding from time to time. I enjoy it and do get aroused from it. I don't believe he finds it sexual at all. He just looks so darn cute when he's sucking on my nipples. The little nose twitch is the cutest😍
My long-term partner, wife and mother of my children (now ex) and I played like this many times. We both really enjoyed it. For me, it was just so nice and so right, in an intimate, pleasing and comforting way.

For whatever reason, it had none of the self-doubt, shame or sexual fetish baggage of my desires to wear diapers and wet my pants. It was just … really nice.

Reactions: Disneymommy21
I would love to nurse a baby in a Diaper! The thought of them peeing while nursing turns me on.

• Love
Reactions: Raylynn, ShyBoo81, jlee95 and 6 others
Would love to experience it one day but probably won't for quite some time :/

There is whole books on littles breast feeding and how to start lactation . Yes you can start lactating especially mommy’s that have already breast fed babies before . It can get into a different world because if your mommy really is into being a mommy her breast milk will stay up high until she visually sees you it then drops down and starts leaking out . Years ago my mommy wife was caring for me after a terrible accident broke alll my teeth off pushed many completely out . They wired my shattered jaw together I had either a straw or a baby bottle to feed from . After over a year I had no teeth left but a couple back ones I was toothless . I have false teeth it’s weird having false teeth when your only 20 years old . But mommy loved me suckling her breast she has really large breast to . No teeth to hurt her nipples she was lactating a lot so much she would come home at lunch to relieve pressure on her breast from milk building up . I’m a small boy so it was very easy for her to hold my head to her breast I’d fall asleep . It got to a point when she saw me even at work her milk would drop and start leaking . That was the end it got to be a embarrassing situation for her . Yes I miss it to there was 0 sexually anything about it just mommy being mommy . ❤️

Diapercutie said:
I would love to nurse a baby in a Diaper! The thought of them peeing while nursing turns me on.
This is one of the ultimate, perfect AB moments that just makes me melt thinking about it.

Reactions: abdlnz and Diapercutie
I've been imagining this a lot lately, but I'm not sure it can be called a fantasy since everything I imagine is nonsexual.

I am honestly unsure of how it'd work for me since I'm a cis lady.

I guess a side of me in terms of my CG side would be open to trying .... But I'm less than a 36 A cup so... It'll be a bit difficult to try....

As a little, I'll admit that it's not a huge fantasy since you know... My little side is 3-4 so past breastfeeding age. But out of curiosity, I guess I'd be wondering what it's like.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo and Lyric
I’ve been imagining this alot, it sounds so relaxing and calm. I don’t really consider it a sexual thing in my opinion :v

Cottontail said:
Did this with my wife a few times when she was lactating--about 10 years ago. At the time, I didn't really look at it as a regression thing, although I think I could appreciate that aspect of it now. But (minor snag) no more milk! And I'm pretty sure she wouldn't initiate that again just for me.

Oh well. Anyway...

Fun experience, regardless of sexy/little.
I was the same as you. I didn't think of it at all as regression. I just knew that we learned that when her breasts were sore from being too full and our kiddo was sleeping, that I could "help out" with that and the process of feeding me also made her aroused or she would climax, so it was a win win. I was never breastfed as a baby because of a milk allergy, but evidently not anymore... lol. It was a sad time when she started weaning him and didn't need me to keep things going. We have been trying again for a while and the thought of nursing now that I am aware of my ABDL side, is very intriguing!

Reactions: abdlnz, sinceiwassmall, Lyric and 1 other person
I've only tried to nurse on a breast without milk comming and it was an awesome feeling for me of being nurtured

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
Milianna said:
I am honestly unsure of how it'd work for me since I'm a cis lady.

I guess a side of me in terms of my CG side would be open to trying .... But I'm less than a 36 A cup so... It'll be a bit difficult to try....

As a little, I'll admit that it's not a huge fantasy since you know... My little side is 3-4 so past breastfeeding age. But out of curiosity, I guess I'd be wondering what it's like.
My mom breast fed me until I was almost 4 and my sister was born.

Reactions: Rezzu and sinceiwassmall
I fantasise about being breast fed a lot. When I had a girlfriend, I used to suck on her boobies and call her mommy and tell her i'm her baby but she didn't produce milk.

BabyTahani said:
There is whole books on littles breast feeding and how to start lactation . Yes you can start lactating especially mommy’s that have already breast fed babies before . It can get into a different world because if your mommy really is into being a mommy her breast milk will stay up high until she visually sees you it then drops down and starts leaking out . Years ago my mommy wife was caring for me after a terrible accident broke alll my teeth off pushed many completely out . They wired my shattered jaw together I had either a straw or a baby bottle to feed from . After over a year I had no teeth left but a couple back ones I was toothless . I have false teeth it’s weird having false teeth when your only 20 years old . But mommy loved me suckling her breast she has really large breast to . No teeth to hurt her nipples she was lactating a lot so much she would come home at lunch to relieve pressure on her breast from milk building up . I’m a small boy so it was very easy for her to hold my head to her breast I’d fall asleep . It got to a point when she saw me even at work her milk would drop and start leaking . That was the end it got to be a embarrassing situation for her . Yes I miss it to there was 0 sexually anything about it just mommy being mommy . ❤️
Can you recommend a book for starting lactation? My wife and me have been discussing this more and we are looking for more information. Its been some years since she had milk for our kids. But since shes had milk before it should come again. She is a little worried about clogged milk ducts and milk let down in awkward places.
Are there any supplements you recommend? How often did you have to nurse on her to keep her breasts healthy and comfortable?

Back