Getting agere gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainingwheles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
I am currently living with my parents until I can support myself and they don't accept that I am a little. Any advice on getting things like pacis, onesies, diapers, and sippys/bottles without them noticing?

just get them for the time being.

ThePaddedTurtle said:
just get them for the time being.
that's the problem, if I do and they notice, they may get onto me. Personally I don't want to deal with my parents being jerks and taking it.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Well if you are concerned about them seeing the package and asking questions you can always have it delivered to a UPS or FedEx store then pick it up there. There is a charge for it but it should not be more than 15 dollars. That way they never see the package and you can find a spot to hide it.

Reactions: Trainingwheles
oreobaby89 said:
Well if you are concerned about them seeing the package and asking questions you can always have it delivered to a UPS or FedEx store then pick it up there. There is a charge for it but it should not be more than 15 dollars. That way they never see the package and you can find a spot to hide it.
Thank you so much for the advice, I'll give it a shot.

Reactions: oreobaby89
Trainingwheles said:
Thank you so much for the advice, I'll give it a shot.
Yep no problem, Glad I could help.

How old are you? They shouldn't be able to just take your little stuff if you're a adult and using your own money.

Demonbabywearspamps said:
How old are you? They shouldn't be able to just take your little stuff if you're a adult and using your own money.
I do not feel comfortable sharing my age. My parents are always saying that since I'm staying in their house for now, I have to pass everything I get by them. they used to be pretty relaxed about it, but once I told them about my little space they got a lot stricter.

Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps
Trainingwheles said:
I do not feel comfortable sharing my age. My parents are always saying that since I'm staying in their house for now, I have to pass everything I get by them. they used to be pretty relaxed about it, but once I told them about my little space they got a lot stricter.
Even then it's rude of them to do that. They don't have to know what you're buying. It's not like little stuff is illegal.

Even then it's rude of them to do that. They don't have to know what you're buying. It's not like little stuff is illegal.
That is true, but there's not much I can do right now.

Trainingwheles said:
That is true, but there's not much I can do right now.
I understand that. Best you can do is order when you think they won't be able to catch you bring in the package

I understand that. Best you can do is order when you think they won't be able to catch you bring in the package
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Trainingwheles said:
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
You're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back