Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hi. Basically I really want to regress but I can't due to my situation. Basically my evil brother invaded my room long ago due to a weak moment, and I can't get him out. At this point it has been months since I regressed at all, and while I do do adult stuff to calm myself down it is hard to do. and my brother isn't the most accepting of people and is kind of a a-hole if you ask me. I would like to move out of this house and leave but I don't have the money or anywhere to go and even if I do who would take care of my grandma? I don't want her to get hurt and fall because I am out of the house. Thoughts?

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Angelapinks
I think if I were you, my Grandma would come first before being able to regress. It's very hard, I can't live my lifestyle right now either, I hope one day I can have my very own nursery, but for now, it's on hold

Reactions: KittyninjaW, ThePaddedTurtle and Angelapinks
That is very difficult, so why and how did your brother invade your room and how come you cannot get him out?

Reactions: KittyninjaW
oreobaby89 said:
That is very difficult, so why and how did your brother invade your room and how come you cannot get him out?
It's a long story. To make a long story short, I couldn't sleep for 3 days one time, and my brother offered to help me stay up in the morning part and to come in my room. I agreed becuse I was very tired, and even though I got back to sleep, I regretted it ever since. And as for your second question he's the type that if you invite him once, he never leaves. So yeah

KittyninjaW said:
It's a long story. To make a long story short, I couldn't sleep for 3 days one time, and my brother offered to help me stay up in the morning part and to come in my room. I agreed becuse I was very tired, and even though I got back to sleep, I regretted it ever since. And as for your second question he's the type that if you invite him once, he never leaves. So yeah
Oof that stinks, Those are the people you hate asking help from because it is more trouble in the end. I am sorry that is rough.

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks and KittyninjaW
Are you able to at least wear diapers and wet in them?

Lyric said:
Are you able to at least wear diapers and wet in them?
Not really, mostly because my brother doesn't like me in them. He has bipolar and he is very hard to live with.

You sound like you have a good reason to be around: for your Grandmother. Without fully understanding your living situation, I'm curious why your brother does not / cannot give you privacy. Is he worried about you or in need of help?

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Kittyinpink
KrankyPants said:
You sound like you have a good reason to be around: for your Grandmother. Without fully understanding your living situation, I'm curious why your brother does not / cannot give you privacy. Is he worried about you or in need of help?
He does sometimes when he goes on walks which will become less because it is getting colder here, but I don't know honestly. I would assume the reason is control, because he is kind of bipolar and schizophrenic and all that. Also he has no filter and is rude, and has been kicked out of almost everywhere and the opposite of me in personality, even though we have the same interests. Basically to quote Heavy from TF2, "I fear no man. But that thing, it scares me." Also I do spend a lot of time away from him with my grandmother, so there's that.

Reactions: KrankyPants
KittyninjaW said:
He does sometimes when he goes on walks which will become less because it is getting colder here, but I don't know honestly. I would assume the reason is control, because he is kind of bipolar and schizophrenic and all that. Also he has no filter and is rude, and has been kicked out of almost everywhere and the opposite of me in personality, even though we have the same interests. Basically to quote Heavy from TF2, "I fear no man. But that thing, it scares me." Also I do spend a lot of time away from him with my grandmother, so there's that.
Also, that quote was referring to my brother and yes he does scare me. Also, yes I do have a reason to stay.

• Thinking
Reactions: KrankyPants
Hmm... This is hard to understand Kittyninja..? Has your brother actually started sleeping in your bedroom? I love the fact that you are looking after gran. Does that mean you are not with your parents? Also your brother? I would love to help but I really can't understand your situation? Sorry I'm probably being dense..

hi kiddo

You do need your own space. you can explain that to your brother and grandmother nicely. I know that this can be scary but I think it something you need to do.

talk to your grandmother first so she can support you when you have this conversation.

You don't need to explain any reasons, it just that you need your own room.

Reactions: KrankyPants and Kittyinpink
True, true.

Kittyinpink said:
Hmm... This is hard to understand Kittyninja..? Has your brother actually started sleeping in your bedroom? I love the fact that you are looking after gran. Does that mean you are not with your parents? Also your brother? I would love to help but I really can't understand your situation? Sorry I'm probably being dense..
No, he hasn't started sleeping in my room, he sleeps right next to it though, and hangs out in my room the rest of the day. Also, I was with my grandma since I was about 9 years old, and my brother was around before that. And I haven't spoken to my parents in years, honestly.
siysiy said:
hi kiddo

You do need your own space. you can explain that to your brother and grandmother nicely. I know that this can be scary but I think it something you need to do.

talk to your grandmother first so she can support you when you have this conversation.

You don't need to explain any reasons, it just that you need your own room.
I know, and I wish it could happen, but we have no space in the house to do that. I wish it could be done too, but it can't.

Difficult situation kitty ninja . My plan would be to wait and watch what everyone else does in your house.. then work out exactly when you can wear.. exciting! But really I think you should work out a plan to leave and make your own life. You can always visit and look after gran?

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Kittyinpink said:
Difficult situation kitty ninja . My plan would be to wait and watch what everyone else does in your house.. then work out exactly when you can wear.. exciting! But really I think you should work out a plan to leave and make your own life. You can always visit and look after gran?
I know. My uncle still looks after my grandma and he is very old. I agree with you on the moving out thing but I don't have any money to do so. Still, I do plan on it probably soon as my brother leaves or something like that. I don't know when that is though.

Is it possible to put a keyed lock on your bedroom door and make it clear that your room is your personal space? IMHO since your brother scares you a bit anyway, this would give you at least some peace of mind.

mysticab said:
Is it possible to put a keyed lock on your bedroom door and make it clear that your room is your personal space? IMHO since your brother scares you a bit anyway, this would give you at least some peace of mind.
It's something to consider, I will have to think about it.

Maybe a simple combination padlock on the inside? Something really simple like 000 just incase a fire or emergency? Not a strong one Incase someone needs to break in. Just enough to deter unexpected/unwanted attention? Just need a screwdriver . Two brass loops that you screw in . One on door. One on frame . And a cheap combination padlock that you can lock in between the loops. Cheap and easy! Check out your local DIY store.

lockingdoorknobs.jpeg FlipLatch.jpg

Locking bedroom doorknob $10.00 Single Piece, Simple Install Flip Latch - $3.00

Both of these are available from Home Depot, Walmart, Amazon

The flip latch is perfect for when you need that privacy when you are in the room, but not concerned in having to lock the door while away.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Back