What’s your preference: white or printed?

BabyGirlMara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’m curious, do you like white diapers or printed diapers the best and why?
What’s your favorite white diaper?
What’s your favorite printed diaper?

I wear both, but I prefer printed ones.
They make me feel more like a baby and super cute.
My favorite printed ones are by rearz.

This one, called splash is one of my favorites. I think the print is adorable! B16ECFD1-D8F6-461E-8E35-D7418A60AD10.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: satinbottom, Megab, Notoday and 8 others
I have mostly ever worn printed diapers with the exception of the all white diaper from Bambino. But I love the printed diapers better because of the super cute prints. I absolutely love cute things. My favorite printed diapers are either the Rearz Princess Pink and the ABU Little Paws.

Reactions: 49beachdipe, ShyBoo81, Chosen and 1 other person
I wear plain white ones now, but I don't mind a subtle printed one.

• Thinking
Reactions: antte91, Chosen and BabyGirlMara
Usually I LOVE printed one, but every now and then nothing is better than a white plain one

Reactions: Chosen
Janiseguchi said:
I have mostly ever worn printed diapers with the exception of the all white diaper from Bambino. But I love the printed diapers better because of the super cute prints. I absolutely love cute things. My favorite printed diapers are either the Rearz Princess Pink and the ABU Little Paws.
I love princess pink too! They are adorable!

i like both

Reactions: DiaperVapor, Quanon, Sidewinder and 2 others
Cinderpamp said:
I wear plain white ones now, but I don't mind a subtle printed one.
Do you have a favorite white diaper?

BabyGirlMara said:
Do you have a favorite white diaper?
Only tried one which is NS Supreme Lite. It's my only diaper at the moment, usually I stick to one type at a time.

• Thinking
Reactions: Chosen and BabyGirlMara
Cinderpamp said:
Only tried one which is NS Supreme Lite. It's my only diaper at the moment, usually I stick to one type at a time.
I’ve never tried the lite! Is it good?

• Love
I absolutely love printed ones because it's cute so it adds to the theme, adds a bit of flair and personality, and in my mind, reinforces that this is, in fact, a diaper. Rearz does have some good generalized prints

I can see myself using a white one every so often though

Last edited:
Reactions: Notoday, Vistavision99 and BabyGirlMara
I do like the printed diapers that are white. Kinda more fun to see them when using them.

• Thinking
Reactions: Chosen and BabyGirlMara
BabyGirlMara said:
I’ve never tried the lite! Is it good?
They hold up well for me, not sure what I will try after them yet.

I always loved a nice thick plastic all white diaper. Its what I was wearing (1970s)as a child and took a liking to that. It was before all the colorful cartoony diapers that flood the market now. You never really see all white diapers for babies and kids nowadays. I love Dry 24/7s as my go to all white plastic diaper. Print wise would be DC Amours.

Reactions: ElPulpo and Sethers
I have plain white ones but my preference is cute printed

My preference was always white, but now it is the blue MegaMaxes. Still not printed though.

Printed ones are cute and I wear those more often but I do like the look of a just plain white diaper

Started with Printed and pretty much stick to it. That said old Molicare designs and even the Abenas are something I dont mind but any time of the day i'll take something like Kiddos or Dinos over Medical.

White, because I can decorate the front panel with stickers. I also prefer them because you cannot under any circumstances hide that tell tale yellow spot from a wet diaper.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperVapor, GoodnitesXL21 and Chosen
Printed is my favorite

Whatever is good, fits nice and have good absorbancy is good. But I like the olour of Forma Care diapers ( Green and Blue)

Back