Drynites Jumbo Pack in the UK

Lewis Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I went to purchase some Drynites at a supermarket recently and noticed that they've started selling 9-15 size in jumbo packs, whereas previously I've only seen jumbo packs for smaller sizes.

Does anyone think this might be a shift to more people buying the largest size? Perhaps this could be an omen for actual larger sizing coming out?

I'd noticed these at Asda, I've got too many of the current drynites in stock to get more.
I've found jumbo packs a while ago in one of the 'bargain' shops, possibly bargain buys, I know that shops closed now anyway.
But they had girls 8-15 13 packs in for a bit, that was a while ago now mind.

HappyNappin said:
I'd noticed these at Asda, I've got too many of the current drynites in stock to get more.
I've found jumbo packs a while ago in one of the 'bargain' shops, possibly bargain buys, I know that shops closed now anyway.
But they had girls 8-15 13 packs in for a bit, that was a while ago now mind.

I saw jumbo packs for both boys and girls, didn't buy them anyhow because it actually worked out to be more expensive!

Lewis Badger said:
I saw jumbo packs for both boys and girls, didn't buy them anyhow because it actually worked out to be more expensive!
That's often the case, when I first saw them they where £8 a pack yet the normal 9 pack where 2 for £8.50 or there abouts so far better value.
The jumbo packs a fairly pointless due to the normal packs constantly being on offer at the supermarkets or you can get them from home bargains for less than £4 all the time.

Reactions: Lewis Badger
I literally bought a 13 pack of girls drynites from ASDA the other day. I just wanted to see if I could fit in them XD, had flashbacks of when I used to request free samples from the Drynites website and the first one I ever wore was a girls one!

The smaller packs can usually be found on offer whilst the jumbo packs are usually full price so I always get the smaller packs cheaper per pull-up. I never buy them at full price.

HappyNappin said:
That's often the case, when I first saw them they where £8 a pack yet the normal 9 pack where 2 for £8.50 or there abouts so far better value.
The jumbo packs a fairly pointless due to the normal packs constantly being on offer at the supermarkets or you can get them from home bargains for less than £4 all the time.
It was more that I've never seen a jumbo pack of 9-15 until recently.

9 - 15 yrs???
Does someone have pictures??

Yes I do! :) Here they are...

IMG_20210926_182258119_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20210926_182226431_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20210926_182642915_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20210926_182620018_HDR~2.jpg

DryNites have had JUMBO packs available since at least the time they had the SKATE design...so several years now. :)

The original poster who mentioned 9-15 must have made a typo, because they actually say 8-15.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sparrow75 and Lewis Badger
I always thought it was pretty weird how they call it a Jumbo pack. Pretty much the opposite of Jumbo.

I wondered about the 9-15 as well, because I pretty much knew it was 8-15 instead.

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
I always thought it was pretty weird how they call it a Jumbo pack. Pretty much the opposite of Jumbo.

I wondered about the 9-15 as well, because I pretty much knew it was 8-15 instead.
Marketing Bull****. 🙄 Companies doing anything to turn profits.

Also, semantically, what is the difference between "Jumbo Packs" & "Mega Packs"?? They suggest the same thing!🤪

So, if there is 'Jumbo Shrimp'...are the largest of the 'Jumbo Shrimp' called 'Mega Shrimp'?? 🧐

Last edited:
I didn't realise that the jumbo packs have been around for so long. I've never seen them in the shops until recently.

Also, sorry about the incorrect age range.

Lewis Badger said:
I didn't realise that the jumbo packs have been around for so long. I've never seen them in the shops until recently.

Also, sorry about the incorrect age range.
They are a new thing here, I think this is the first time a supermarket has stocked them.
But they've been around elsewhere in mainland europe hence how the stock clearance shops get them from time to time.
So far it seems to just be Asda that's doing them.

Back