How Often Are You ABDL?

How Often Do You Engage in ABDL Activities at Home? (If of Course you Live Alone)

• Total voters

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
These are questions for those ABDLs who live alone and don't have a Mommy/Daddy constantly caring for them. Since you live alone and can be ABDL whenever and for as long as you want, how often do you engage in it?

When you get home from work do you immediately change into ABDL clothing and go into your little space? Or do you wait awhile? Do you always wear ABDL Clothing? (Diapers, Onesies, Sissy Dresses, etc) Or do you sometimes wear just normal pajamas? Do you own normal pajamas? Do you always wear Diapers under normal pajamas?

Do you sleep in your crib/nursery every night? Or do you sometimes sleep in a normal bed too? Do you ever do non-ABDL activities that don't involve playing with baby toys, watching children's shows, or coloring? Like do you ever play video games, or watch more grown up movies? (PG-13-R/Scary)

Do you always drink beverages from a Bottle/Sippy cup? Or do you sometimes use regular cups? Do you always eat in a high chair? Or do you sometimes eat on the table/in the living room? Do you always suck your Pacifier? Or do you sometimes go without it? oD you ever use the Toilet? Or do you always use Diapers? Lastly Do you ever not feel like being ABDL sometimes and just don't engage in it at all some days? Or do you always wanna be ABDL at home?

I'm trying to figure out my own plan when I have my own place based on your guy's answers. Like will I no longer need regular pajamas and just have all my ABDL outfits? Or would I still need to own regular pajamas? Would I have to ditch my bed in favor of a crib? Or should I still have a bed?

Here's what I do know I want for sure. I want a nursery! I wanna be ABDL as much as possible and not a few hours while my Dad's at work. If I live alone and have my own place I won't have to worry about anyone walking in on me engaging in ABDL activities. I wanna wear/use Diapers all the time at home! My mean ol' stinky Toilet will get no use from me! Unless of course I have company.

So, if my fellow ABDLs in the ADISC could answer as many of these questions that apply to them that'd be great! My goal is to get all these questions answered. (obviously not by one person) Thanks in advance, really appreciate it, and of course, as always...stay Diapered🧷 :)

i'm realitivly busy so i get to do abdl stuff every once in a while.

• Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa
I put "some of the time." I'm not sure I'm playing fair, however, because most of the time I'd claim as ABDL time is also smack in the middle of my workday. :) I've been working from home since the start of the pandemic. I initially assumed it was a temporary thing, and I wasn't especially excited about working from home either (I'm the face-to-face, chatty type of colleague, for better or worse), but it's now clear to me that this is how things are going to be. I'm not going back to the office while I have this job. Wife and kids, on the other hand, resumed in-person work and school a few weeks ago, and suddenly I'm home alone for most of every weekday.

I don't mind admitting that I'm a bit lonely when I'm by myself, and if I didn't have to be concerned with the kids seeing them, I'd probably have a team of cute plushie "coworkers" flanking my office computer monitor, ready to contribute to whatever designs I'm working on. That said, I shouldn't complain too much. I'm generally in diapers while working, and when my schedule is free of virtual meetings, the bottles and pacifiers are out too. It's a far greater level of indulgence than I've ever enjoyed before.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lyric, Angelapinks and ABDElsa
Cottontail said:
I put "some of the time." I'm not sure I'm playing fair, however, because most of the time I'd claim as ABDL time is also smack in the middle of my workday. :) I've been working from home since the start of the pandemic. I initially assumed it was a temporary thing, and I wasn't especially excited about working from home either (I'm the face-to-face, chatty type of colleague, for better or worse), but it's now clear to me that this is how things are going to be. I'm not going back to the office while I have this job. Wife and kids, on the other hand, resumed in-person work and school a few weeks ago, and suddenly I'm home alone for most of every weekday.

I don't mind admitting that I'm a bit lonely when I'm by myself, and if I didn't have to be concerned with the kids seeing them, I'd probably have a team of cute plushie "coworkers" flanking my office computer monitor, ready to contribute to whatever designs I'm working on. That said, I shouldn't complain too much. I'm generally in diapers while working, and when my schedule is free of virtual meetings, the bottles and pacifiers are out too. It's a far greater level of indulgence than I've ever enjoyed before.
Sorry to hear that. But honestly working while Diapered, sucking a Paci, and drinking from a bottle sounds like a dream come true!!!

Reactions: Angelapinks and Whitechocolate
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Sorry to hear that. But honestly working while Diapered, sucking a Paci, and drinking from a bottle sounds like a dream come true!!!
Like I said, I shouldn't complain. There's always room for improvement. If the silence is telling my anything, it's probably that I should put on some noisy kids' shows or movies just for background noise. (Although then I might not be able to hear when the muggles get home, heh.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and ABDElsa
Probably a little every other evening when I have a few hours of free time, or squeeze in a little time before bed. I don't always use my little gear when I'm in littlespace.

• Love
It’s so individual, @SecretlyABDL94. The reality is you’re going to be able to do whatever is the best balance for you — however much you want that fits with the rest of what you care about and prioritize.

I’m a “rarely,” because I’m so busy. That’s by choice. I really enjoy it when I do. It’s an amount that fits happily with a lot of other good things going on that also matter to me.

I live alone right at the moment and it could be a lot more if that’s what I most wanted.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, KrankyPants, ABDElsa and 1 other person
I only work part time so I'm home a lot. Though I might not be diapered, I still tend to regress and feel babyish a lot of the time. Other times I'm busy with a project of some sort.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, KrankyPants and ABDElsa
diapered 24/7 and i dont care what anyone thinks of me. im just to that point in my life that i just really dont care anymore

• Love
Reactions: dl015, Angelapinks and ABDElsa
LittleBabyBoy29 said:
diapered 24/7 and i dont care what anyone thinks of me. im just to that point in my life that i just really dont care anymore
What exactly do you mean by you don't care? You don't care what people think of you wearing Diapers? Or you don't care what they think of you being ABDL? Because I mean unless you tell friends/relatives, or go out in public in an exposed Diaper/Onesie and sucking a Paci no one's gonna know. No one knows what you're wearing under your clothes unless the waistband is slightly exposed. So, how can they judge you if they really have no way of knowing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
just in general. No one needs to know that i wear 24/7. Just like the other day in my own backyard for the first time ever i went out in my diaper and shirt thats all. some clothes show a little bit of a diaper butt. I tryed my ex girlfriends jeans on in and you can tell there a diaper there but i still go out in public like that
SecretlyABDL94 said:
What exactly do you mean by you don't care? You don't care what people think of you wearing Diapers? Or you don't care what they think of you being ABDL? Because I mean unless you tell friends/relatives, or go out in public in an exposed Diaper/Onesie and sucking a Paci no one's gonna know. No one knows what you're wearing under your clothes unless the waistband is slightly exposed. So, how can they judge you if they really have no way of knowing?

Last edited:
I answered as I would have when I lived alone before I had to move back in with my mom. I would go through phases where it was ABDL at the time at home and then periods where it was mixed and periods when I took a break. You still need to cook, clean which a toddler wouldn’t do so there has to be SOME adult time. Plus I horseback rode, yoga studio classes, hung out with friends, worked etc where the most I did was diapered in a goodnite (not at yoga for a LONG time, never while riding because it would show above pants). I still had my “adult“ shows/movies I enjoyed but that can be done with diaper/footed jammies and a bottle. But I did watch a lot of cartoons, starting watching mostly kid tv, coloured a lot, playing with toys , footed jammies all winter and used diapers when I wanted.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and LittleBabyBoy29
I'm more of a DL than an AB; but I'll say that seldom I get myself into Little/AB moments.

Or at least at times during the night, I have dreams where I wish I was into AB and have a Mommy/Caregiver to care for me.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, ABDElsa and LittleBabyBoy29
Every night, a lot of day depending on the weather, except the dog days of summer. I work out in it. By mid morning, I’m looking to get out of my diaper. By then it’s getting to hot. 🥵

• Love
Just about every night, I will wear training pants to bed.

I wear diapers during the day but only occasionally.

• Love
Siysiy and I have to share this same body so we have negotiate over how is going to be in control. Siysiy is also likes it when we are both in control but that is confusing for others at times.

Issac knows which one is in control most of the time now.

• Love
Rearzlover said:
Every night, a lot of day depending on the weather, except the dog days of summer. I work out in it. By mid morning, I’m looking to get out of my diaper. By then it’s getting to hot. 🥵
Yeah that's the only thing is that it gets pretty hot when Diapered in the summertime.

Evrytiame when I put on my footies pajamas, LKS or footless onesies to sleep. Evrytiame when I wear my one pice tracksuit (Skinnifit) or short onesie in home or outside for relax. Evrytiame when I put on my blue polo t shirt with snap crotch.
I try to use the most things without being controversial in my normalna life. I wear diapers very rarely. In my environment, many people know that I like one-piece clothing, so it is easier for me.

• Love
Get outside my stuff is a social suicide.

CrazySmoker said:
Get outside my stuff is a social suicide.
Thats why my one pice stuff is in muted colors. I Can use them almost evrytime (except LKS😉). Besides, my age is about 9, 10, so I don't like childish colors.

Back