What is the biggest pullup?

Diaperboyabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Im tryinf to find the largest pullup diaper but have some rules set out.
No goodnites/drynites
No abdl pullups like bambinos
I want to keep this list as just potty training style pullups, so pull-ups, parents choice etc.

Most likely Huggies 4T-5T with a 29inch waist being the highest to "comfortably fit", 30-32 is pushing it, and 33 and above being a no go. This is just general advice, depends on the demographics of your body.

I think Goo.N super big is one of the biggest out there, it also has a good butt coverage unlike most pullups that while you can fit, appears to be just a pad. Mamy Poko pants also goes up to XXXL size.

The ones sumo wrestlers wear! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: AComputerGuy and TigerDL
adult pull-ups are good

Prevail has a 3Xl pull-up from 55-67 inch waist

MiloTheKitten said:
adult pull-ups are good
He said "I want to keep this list as just potty training style pullups, so pull-ups, parents choice etc."

I currently wear Pampers Easy-ups 4t-5T Hello Kitty. As someone said above they now make a 5T-6T. My wife told me I have to finish what I have before I can try them. I also wear Parents Choice 4T-5T training pants and they fit better than the Easy-ups, plus they have velcro sides and a wetness indicator. I hope Parents Choice comes out with a 5T-6T as I think they will be bigger than the Easy-ups...

IMGP8778s (1).jpg
IMGP9927.jpg
IMGP6583s.jpg
IMGP6628s.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jsto156
Littlebabybecca said:
I currently wear Pampers Easy-ups 4t-5T Hello Kitty. As someone said above they now make a 5T-6T. My wife told me I have to finish what I have before I can try them. I also wear Parents Choice 4T-5T training pants and they fit better than the Easy-ups, plus they have velcro sides and a wetness indicator. I hope Parents Choice comes out with a 5T-6T as I think they will be bigger than the Easy-ups...

View attachment 63157
View attachment 63158
View attachment 63155
View attachment 63156
How are these compared to ninjamas? The same size? Smaller?

Reactions: TigerJams
KarmaBaby said:
I've never tried ninjamas...

KarmaBaby said:
Which size Ninjamas? And which version before or after they changed the sizing a bit?

Ninjamas large are bigger than easy ups 5t/6t, and in my personal opinion I find the 4t/5t pull-ups bigger than the 5t/6t easy-ups.

Reactions: KarmaBaby3
Back