Do diapers help you cope?

AmysW0rld

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi- I was curious if anyone used diapers as a coping mechanism, and not just as a lifestyle or kink?

I know when im feeling down and can get my hands on some, diapers help me feel so warm and safe and they help me feel better!

Does anyone else feel anything similar?

Reactions: Blekyss, DiaperedBedwetter1998, ScarletRoseRapier and 10 others
Yes! Not only is it a kink but they help me relax and with my anxiety 😌

Reactions: Blekyss, ScarletRoseRapier, Tinytoes and 6 others
Lumos said:
Yes! Not only is it a kink but they help me relax and with my anxiety 😌
I feel the exact same way!

Reactions: Blekyss, ScarletRoseRapier, NappyNicky and 1 other person
Yea sorta but I still haven't found the best medical diaper that I can wear the majority of the time. And I don't wet enough to warrant abdl diapers with frequent changes (yea I knows, drink more water)

Diapers tend to help me out with anxiety. I wear them when I drive occasionally and the feeling of the warm, soft diaper helps me relax.

Reactions: Blekyss and Seasonedcitizen
Matt4117 said:
Hi- I was curious if anyone used diapers as a coping mechanism, and not just as a lifestyle or kink?

I know when im feeling down and can get my hands on some, diapers help me feel so warm and safe and they help me feel better!

diapers always made me feel like I was a kid and It helps me to cope

Reactions: Blekyss
I absolutely use them for relaxation. When I’m having a bad day, I put one on and feel calm and safe. My diapers are both sexual and therapeutic. They always have been and always will be.

Reactions: Blekyss, Howl, ThatDiaperedGayGuy and 1 other person
Yep. They help get rid of anxiety and make me feel good when I'm not feeling so well.

Reactions: Blekyss and ccase450yfz
They help me when I am feeling a lot of anxiety or personal shame.

Reactions: Blekyss, Tinytoes, NappyNicky and 1 other person
Yeah! A while ago I was so stressed that when I finally was able to put one on I melted into a puddle of jelly lol. Okay, not literally, but that's what it felt like.

It's a mixed bag. Honestly it's a weird mix.

It helps me but also it gives it's own sense of shame in another sense.

Reactions: Blekyss, Kayleigh, PNW509Little and 5 others
Absolutely!

I cannot express how much easier my life has become these days thanks to me getting back on diapers. 😊 I keep feeling like a brand new person everyday!

And if only I would've realized this through all of my teen years and had tried getting myself back in diapers back then I feel as though my teen life would've been so much better. It's what I get for not realizing. But at least today I'm repaying it all and now I feel as easy as I do calm.

Reactions: Blekyss, ShyBoo81 and AmysW0rld
Yes and no .... yes they calm me but since Im back living with my mom who HATES them ..... everytime I wear it’s extra anxiety of Will she see .... when/how am I going to get more? And I want my bottle but can’t fill it up (with anything but water ....) with her around plus then I have to figure out how to wash it. :(

• Thinking
Reactions: AmysW0rld and KrankyPants
I wear them during the day when I am very stressed.

Reactions: Blekyss, ShyBoo81, Tinytoes and 1 other person
During the summer when it's quite hot, then I wear girls goodnites or black always discreet boutique because I have sweaty butt while I'm inline skating!.
When I wore Reebok or puma sports underwear, then my pants ended up wet and stinky due to all the sweating.
Then when I wore goodnites or tena women's stylish underwear, they absorbed all the sweating and bad odors, then I could keep my pants and shorts dry.
Also for long trips just I take a few pairs of goodnites and tena stylish underwear or black always discreet boutique.

Reactions: BoyLuc, Seasonedcitizen and AmysW0rld
Matt4117 said:

Mine is both, but usually it goes as coping mechanism or just something to relax and chill but mid wearing it might make me kinky.

Idk if others feel this as well but I like to be diapered in public, which really helps with anxiety/calming me down but it also turns me on like nuts. Also weird that it helps with anxiery but at the same time made me insecure even after years of getting used to wearing one in public. What a hell of mixed feelings

Reactions: Blekyss, Howl, NappyNicky and 2 others
Yes, not only because I need them but also they help me with anxiety and stress.

GoodniteLover219 said:
Absolutely!

I cannot express how much easier my life has become these days thanks to me getting back on diapers. 😊 I keep feeling like a brand new person everyday!

And if only I would've realized this through all of my teen years and had tried getting myself back in diapers back then I feel as though my teen life would've been so much better. It's what I get for not realizing. But at least today I'm repaying it all and now I feel as easy as I do calm.
I’m so happy for you!

You sound extremely happy to describe how you feel about how diapers help you- and I really appreciate that!

Reactions: Blekyss and GoodniteLover219
Milianna said:
It's a mixed bag. Honestly it's a weird mix.

It helps me but also it gives it's own sense of shame in another sense.
I’m the EXACT same way! I love diapers because they help me feel safe and calm- but sometimes I just feel like a terrible person for the fetish I have. I’m trying to get over it and each day is a step in the right direction- but overcoming the shame I feel is very hard sometimes

yes I absolutely use them for relaxation and help me feel safe and calm!

Back