Most Embarrassing Moment in Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am to opposite of an exhibitionist so really anything that raises suspicions is a no. This one time I took the trip to the reservation. Decided to pad up with a safari and a pvc cover. When I got to the smoke shop I was pretty wet when I got to the shops but it wasn’t too nerve wracking. Smokes in hand i headed home. The thing is on the drive home due to the previous nights drinking, eating and laxative consumption I found myself short and in a bit of pain. I tried to just release it but I just couldn’t. After building up for 20 minutes or so I drove into a shopping centre and got out of my car and sort of just tried to make myself look busy. I managed to get into a comfortable position sort of that Honda Asimo stance and pushed out what must have been two pounds of poo while people went about their days. It was surreal and very humiliating but in a half exciting kind of way. While I’m sure looking back now nobody thought twice about me I was so mortified in the moment. I got back in my car and the squish and smell was like nothing else. The mess spread from the above my genitals up front to above my crack out back. I still had about an hours drive ahead and needed gas so I stopped by the station at the outskirts of town tapped my card at the pump. I kept it quick,but once again all eyes at the time felt glued to me. The long drive home wasn’t anything to write home about in regards to being uncomfortable just was a very babyish experience. Without a spare diaper or a place to change the Costco sized pack of pudding cups in my pants I was stranded. Just had to stay on the ride and keep on keeping on. I wet a couple more times by the time I was back in my city of residence. The diaper was packed. Once I was back in the parking lot I needed to get back up to my place so I entered though our side door walked up a flight of stairs to the second floor hoping and praying nobody would be there. By the grace of god nobody was. I called the elevator and once again it was all clear. I managed to waddle my (not so) little over to my shower unnoticed. It’s nothing like actually being caught, but i didn’t even wear pull ups in public for months after.

Reactions: Diapercutie
I’ve not had one yet

Reactions: Lyokodl
“Getting caught” is a nearly universal experience in the ABDL community. All of us have been “in the closet” at some point, if only at the very beginning, and many of us never come out. However, because ABDL desires clearly manifest in early childhood, ABDL children inevitably get caught, because children have no privacy from their parents, they are terrible at keeping secrets, and at any rate diapers are almost impossible to conceal from other people who live in the same house. When I was pre-pubescent, I was terrible at hiding anything from my parents, and I had not yet developed a sense of shame powerful enough to make me avoid exposure. Thus, I had a few memorable “getting caught” moments.

When I was around 4 years old, or certainly no older than 5, I slept over at a friend’s house for Christmas. His baby brother wore pull-ups at night, and as soon as I saw them in the package I was mesmerized. I’m not sure how, but I convinced my friend to wear a pair of pull-ups to sleep that night. This idea was definitely mine, and he only went along with it. He wore his pull-up over his underwear, but I was bold from a young age and wore my pull-ups without anything underneath or over. Lo and behold, the next morning my friend’s parents woke us to Christmas morning and Santa’s presents by tearing the covers off the two of us. I remember pretending to be asleep but secretly watching them be surprised at first when they saw our pull-ups, and then confused as to how to handle the situation. Eventually they just put the covers back on us and let us sleep in, and this incident was never discussed that morning or ever again.

My next diaper memory was from when I was maybe 5, but before I turned 6 because my brother was not born yet. My mom’s parents have a lake house we used to go to every weekend when I was younger. On one fateful weekend, I somehow discovered an old diaper in the bathroom that my grandmother kept “just in case.” This is my first memory of the urge being so powerful that I could not stop myself – I had to put the diaper on just once, just to see how it felt. I camped out in the bathroom and tried in vain to put on a diaper that was several sizes too small for me. I must have been in there a while, because my parents sent my sister in to check on me. She suddenly barged in the bathroom while I was laying on the floor, completely naked, trying to stretch a size 2 or 3 diaper over my waist. I was shocked and horrified, and I remember hearing her through the door tell my parents clear as day, “he’s lying on the floor trying to put on a diaper.” I died of humiliation a few times over before eventually coming out to face the music. However, no one uttered a word of this experience, for which I am grateful. Even from that young age, I was already intuitively aware that what I was doing with diapers was “not normal,” and should be hidden from others.

Finally, when I was about 7 or 8, I began to share my diaper desires with a girl who lived on my street, who was maybe 5 at the time. My ABDL desires were obviously well-formed by this point, because I remember sharing my ABDL side with her late at night when her parents went to sleep. Once again, this was all my idea, she just went along as young children are wont to do. There were no diapers around in her house or mine at this time, so simply talking about diapers was my only outlet. We never did any roleplaying or anything sexual, just talking diapers a lot. Eventually, her parents asked her what we were talking about late at night, and she told them. Her parents called my parents, and this time there would be no “letting it slide.”

I remember being called into the living room alone with my parents for a dreaded “family conversation.” These conversations were always a total drag, and were sometimes painful, as they usually involved discussing what I had done wrong. My father started by telling me he knew what I had been talking about with the girl down the street, and then asking me “Why do you have such a fascination with diapers?”

My parents expressed concern about my unusual desires, albeit in a loving but confused tone. Finally, my father asked me, “Do you want us to go out and buy you diapers and put you in them?” I immediately said no and promised to never think of diapers again.

For most ABDLs – who often fantasize about being diapered by a parent – turning down this very request may seem like a huge opportunity missed. However, I was devastated by humiliation when my parents confronted me. Looking back I don’t even know why I was so humiliated by it, since at 6 or 7 years old I was years away from any sexual development at that time. My only explanation is that I had a deep-seated intuition that my fascination with diapers was not “normal” and would not be approved of. While I don’t believe I was ever diapered or infantilized by my parents as punishment, I keenly remember during my entire youth that I wanted to be more grown up and catch up to my sister, not less grown up. And the thought of being diapered by my father was too humiliating to even imagine at that time. As I got slightly older, I came to feel the same way about being diapered by my mother as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 1Raccoon, luminescent81, Palle and 2 others
I have a few. The time my (now) mother in law found a used nappy in my partners bedroom shortly after we started dating. Explained truthfully that i wet the bed. No issues but yeah i was beet red.

Then more recently we told a close friend who was kind of staying with us during her breakup that i am incon to save any hassle. One friday night we were drinking gin round our dining room table i fell asleep and leaked all over the wooden floor...
Then a few weeks later i was wearing my superman fleece onesie and was walking past said friend in the front room and she.said "stand still. Turn around" as i did she patted my nappy.... I nearly died 😂

Oh and there was the routine hospital scans/xrays/mri wearing only one of those crap open back gowns and just a nappy. Plodding round the corridors for everyone to see (why do they have those?)

Reactions: SimCo
Mine happened around middle school age. I was home from school for 6 or 8 weeks due to having surgery (body cast) and I had to wear diapers over it and a few times my little cousins came over to play videogames and hang out I don't remember exactly what happened but they ended up seeing that I was wearing em and they stated making fun of me.

I was so embarrassed I stated crying and they ended up getting in trouble after that. Later that day they both came back and gave me a hug and said they were sorry

Reactions: wetaccident and babyto
In line with the wife at a check out, dropped something. When I reached down to pick it up the wife said your diaper is sucking out of your pants and there is Amanda in line behind me looking at it as I stand back up. After leaving the checkout line I advised her about trying to shame me about my diapers in front of other people. Not the first time she had done such a thing to me. She does not approve of my diaper.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Palle, Lyric, jsto156 and 2 others
This often happens to me when I go to the mall >.<

My bag always gets tangled by my skirt and I would only often find out about it when I'm already at home @.@

No one said anything I guess they're more embarassed seeing it than me realizing it.

Attachments

• bag.png
    bag.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 131
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: Fetishbuddy, Pamper8824 and Lyokodl
Widgeydog354 said:
know how you feel about the gowns at the hospital been there either that or on the ward in a t-shirt and nappy so the nurses can monitor it.
Yeah. Had that too. I have other embarrassing moments too. The joys of incontinence ehh 😜

My most embarrassing diaper moment was in middle school I decided to wear a diaper to school I was skinny in middle school so I fit in size 6 diapers. So one day I got enough courage to wear a diaper to school and about 2 hours into school I walked into algebra and sat down the diaper was completely dry and I had to pee. I decided to go in the diaper so I started to wet myself in the middle of class I felt the diaper become warm and after a couple seconds I stopped peeing. I remember trying not to move so the diaper had time to completely absorb all the pee so I wouldn’t leak, a few minutes go by and I realize it smells like pee I look at the teacher and she was sniffing around like she smelled something. In my mind I’m thinking if the teacher can smell it in the front of the class then everyone must smell it so I had two options sit there in my wet diaper and risk the teacher going around trying to find out where the smell was coming from or option two ask to go to the bathroom and take the diaper off. I decided to raise my hand in shame and ask to go to the bathroom she said yes looking at me weirdly probably looking to see if I wet my pants because it smells like pee. I stand up and try and walk out of the classroom without giving away I’m a teenager walking to the bathroom in a wet diaper like a toddler idk if people realized I was in a diaper but I think the teacher suspected it by the looks she gave me. She had like 3 kids so she knew what a wet diaper smells like and she knows how someone walks with a diaper on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: luminescent81, Palle, TigerDL and 3 others
Being caught by my mum age 7 with a messy nappy, I took the nappy from a stash at my mums childcare nursery and hidden the nappy until I needed to use it, I’d go to the bathroom use it, sit for a bit and dump the mess in the loo wipe up and sneak the nappy to the bin but this time not so lucky, mum was waiting outside the bathroom door and asked what I was hiding, I told her nothing but she took the nappy from me and opened it, saw the messy marks and was very disappointed and angry with me saying I’m a dirty boy, I told her I was playing but she just sent me to my room and nothing more was said luckily, never stopped me even tho it’s most embarrassing moment and strongest memory.

I once got stopped for a pat down and was wearing a betterdry. I told the tsa agents I had a diaper on and I guess they did not believe me because I had to go into one of those private screening rooms with two male tsa agents. Long story short they asked me drop my pants to show them which I refused. Eventually after doing a very thorough waistband check and wanding my crotch region for metal, they let me on my way. It was a very nerve wrecking experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewis Badger
It wasn’t necessarily in diapers… 15 years ago when I was living the single life I had rented an upper from my then boss who I bartended for. I received a call from him asking if they could go in and check pluming in my bathroom. No problem I said and didn’t think twice about it.

I get home and go to the bathroom to see I had on the floor a diaper I had changed out of before entering the shower that morning 🤦🏼‍♂️.

It was never brought up, never discussed but clearly whoever was in my bathroom to fix a plumbing issue had seen it.

Reactions: TigerDL and wetaccident
DLinSecret said:
It wasn’t necessarily in diapers… 15 years ago when I was living the single life I had rented an upper from my then boss who I bartended for. I received a call from him asking if they could go in and check pluming in my bathroom. No problem I said and didn’t think twice about it.

I get home and go to the bathroom to see I had on the floor a diaper I had changed out of before entering the shower that morning 🤦🏼‍♂️.

It was never brought up, never discussed but clearly whoever was in my bathroom to fix a plumbing issue had seen it.
I had a very similar experience not long after I'd moved into an apartment. It was rather mortifying when I realized what had happened but it was never mentioned, thankfully.

Reactions: DLinSecret
slipperywhenwet said:
I was going through security at O’Hare airport with my H while diapered and was asked to go over to the female TSA officer for additional screening. The fear and humiliation was worse than what actually occurred. After being asked additional questions, I received a quick pat down and I as on my way. I was dying thinking that I would be found out. My “supportive” Hubby couldn’t stop laughing. It is now a memory I relive every time I am at an airport.
Having been through TSA checkpoints in overnight weight diapers many times, and been patted down a number of times (mostly early on) I've encountered vague unexpressed embarrassment on the part of the agent only a few times. I have never been challenged or humiliated in any way.
Trust me (my nephew was TSA for a while)
the last thing they want is to here your story.
Taking AMTRAK once they decided to fo a pop-up checkpoint in Syracuse, I had put a fresh disposable on top in my carry on because I was going to have to change soon. They went through bags by hand but the young woman who opened my bag saw the diaper, turned bright red and zipped it back up again. No harm either way.

Reactions: Palle, Lewis Badger and TigerDL
wetaccident said:
I had a very similar experience not long after I'd moved into an apartment. It was rather mortifying when I realized what had happened but it was never mentioned, thankfully.
It's gotta be the next to last thing anyone is going to want to discuss with you. If you doubt me, try bringing it up in a coversation yourself and see how long _that_ lasts.

I was having a night out with my wife before we were married. She had just put me in a diaper and we were having some drinks. We both agreed that we were hungry, so someone had to go to the vending machine. She told me I had to go just as I was.

I was wearing a t shirt,some thin athletic shorts that I used to sleep in, and a big plastic backed diaper. It was late at night so no one was really in the halls. When I got down stairs there were two people at the desk. I had to walk all the way across the lobby to get to the vending machine and then back.

You could hear a pin drop down there it was so quiet. My diaper was crinkling with every step and was bulging under my shorts. I’ve never been so sure that someone knew I was wearing a diaper before. I just looked down and walked fast. I cant imagine how red I was. It def enhanced our evening after I got back to the room though!

Reactions: LeartesMcV
Most embarrassing moment for me definitely intake in police lockup. Strip search when the police are laughing at you is no fun at all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and SofiaInPampers
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back