All white tykables

PaddedBass

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would love it if tykables made an all white version of their little builders. Tykables are what fit me best, and I find it hard to wear a printed diaper in a professional setting. I would buy them over an overpriced medical diaper.

Reactions: AJFan2020, WillFord384 and littledreamers333
PaddedBass said:
I would love it if tykables made an all white version of their little builders. Tykables are what fit me best, and I find it hard to wear a printed diaper in a professional setting. I would buy them over an overpriced medical diaper.

Same here. There are three main thicknesses for Tykables' plastic-backed velcro diapers:
  • Little Builders (thinnest)
  • Overnights, Puppers, Galactics, Cammies, Little Rawrs, Unicorns
  • Camelots
An all-white version of each thickness would be amazing, and I've seen other ADISC members suggest this as well. I mentioned this on a Tykables thread and if I recall correctly @todaler said they'd looked into this and the demand wasn't really there vs. the printed diapers. I'm inclined to believe market research over my personal tastes. I kinda have to since I work with data for a living. So it sounds like this is not going to happen, at least until more of the DL customer base comes around to our refined sensibilities. :)

Meanwhile, the only plastic-backed, velcro, all-white diaper I know of is the Bambino X Plus Ultra Stretch. Other than the factors I mentioned, though, it's pretty different from the Tykables line. For one thing it has stretchy side panels. Also, for people who love Tykables and want something without an ABDL print in case they're exposed at, say, the doctor's office, there's still the Cammies:

fetch.php

Reactions: PaddedBass
WillFord384 said:
Meanwhile, the only plastic-backed, velcro, all-white diaper I know of is the Bambino X Plus Ultra Stretch.
A couple other ones I've seen are Incontrol Elite Hybrid and XPMedical's Beyond XP5000.

Reactions: WillFord384
TheAbodge said:
A couple other ones I've seen are Incontrol Elite Hybrid and XPMedical's Beyond XP5000.

Good call. I was using a strict definition of "plain white". The Elite Hybrid has a wetness stripe and the Beyond XP5000 has printing on it. But if someone wants plastic-backed and velcro, but no ABDL prints, those are good choices.

InControl Elite Hybrid Adult Incontinence Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Beyond XP5000 (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Last edited:
WillFord384 said:
Good call. I was using a strict definition of "plain white". The Elite Hybrid has a wetness stripe and the Beyond XP5000 has printing on it. But if someone wants plastic-backed and velcro, but no ABDL prints, those are good choices.

That makes sense. I suppose I was thinking more along the lines of "medical appearance" rather than "plain white". Have to say, it's pretty cool how you can summon pics of pretty much any diaper in existence so quickly.

TheAbodge said:
That makes sense. I suppose I was thinking more along the lines of "medical appearance" rather than "plain white". Have to say, it's pretty cool how you can summon pics of pretty much any diaper in existence so quickly.

Any diaper in existence? If only. :)

As for my uncanny ability to summon pics, I wrote some code to make it easy to post photos and links for a particular diaper. In fact, anyone can do it as easily as I can. Suppose you wanted to make a post in which you shared your love for the Crinklz Aquanaut. You could:
  1. Go to my online diaper database.
  2. Click on "Brands" on that page or in the sidebar.
  3. Use the table of contents or scroll down to the link for "Crinklz Aquanaut" and click on it.
  4. On that page, click on "post on ADISC" and follow the directions.
It may sound like a lot of steps, but it's just a single copy and paste, then a matter of deleting the photos you don't want. I can do it in under a minute.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnappFlannel
Back