diapr checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
abdl86 said:
But then you get kind of a bad sleep if you need to wake up 3 times per night to change your pullups.

But still it seems like you get some nice attention at least. Some nice and ood caring.
That is usually on my days off because I usually put on a regular diaper to sleep in during my work week

WillFord384 said:
I've used bedwetting alarms with diapers, but not in the same way. Here I'm talking about something like the Malem Ultimate alarm:
J-M04CN-BI-01_2000x.jpg

The setup, working out from the innermost layer, is usually:
  • Diaper, maybe with a booster.
  • Cloth pocket diaper or other diaper cover, or fixation pants, or simply cloth underwear.
  • Clip-on bedwetting alarm sensor attached to the cloth layer.
  • Plastic bloomer.
Thus when the diaper leaks, the bedwetting alarm goes off and you still have some time before the wetness will leak past the bloomer.

If I'm at home I can use this setup to go for hours without thinking about my diaper. Only when the alarm goes off do I have to consider whether to change. If I'm out doing errands, the alarm going off tells me that I need to think about changing or heading home. The Malem alarm can be set to vibrate-only, so it can be discrete in public.

Either way the idea is that something outside of me is monitoring the state of my diaper. I can't really explain why this is such an advantage, but it helps me to get into the right mindset.
I like the vibrating option! The totally wireless ones are nice for a more discreet look. Maybe having it clipped to your clothes makes you feel more little? I really like the alarms that allow you to record a voice so that the voice recording rather than the alarm sounds. I think a recorded voice with carefully chosen words could really add to the humiliating experience.

Reactions: WillFord384
Saltedcaramel64 said:
I love diaper checks from Mommy! Bum pats or pulling out the back of the diaper to check for poopies are my favorite. Very humiliating. Especially when accompanied with baby talk. Like;
" Did little baby have an accident? Do you want Mommy to make it all better?"

Stuff like that gives me butterflies.
"Stuff like that would not only give me butterflies, but something else more adult-like in my diaper."

slipperywhenwet said:
I like the vibrating option! The totally wireless ones are nice for a more discreet look. Maybe having it clipped to your clothes makes you feel more little? I really like the alarms that allow you to record a voice so that the voice recording rather than the alarm sounds. I think a recorded voice with carefully chosen words could really add to the humiliating experience.

Yep. If anyone is interested in an alarm where you can record your own voice alert, you'll probably want a Malem Ultimate Recordable alarm.

Reactions: Forced and slipperywhenwet
WillFord384 said:
Yep. If anyone is interested in an alarm where you can record your own voice alert, you'll probably want a Malem Ultimate Recordable alarm.
slipperywhenwet said:
Adding to my above post…. Recently we have experimented with a high tech approach to our diaper checks. It works and is so humiliating too if you are into embarrassing situations. We use a wireless bed wetting alarm in conjunction with wearing diapers. As soon as the diaper starts to get wet, the small wireless sensor sends a signal to a speaker and an alarm announces that the wearer has wet his/her diaper. We are only limited by own imagination when it comes to using this device. Yesterday for example, I was diapered with the sensor placed inside my diaper and my H said that he would spank me if I wet the diaper before 90 minutes. I failed to hold my pee and wet after just 50 minutes, setting off the alarm and triggering a spanking. Crazy I know. I often wonder if we are the only people who have used the device for the exact opposite of its intended purpose.
That could be even better :)

Reactions: WillFord384 and slipperywhenwet
tiboonti said:
That could be even better :)

I've experimented with Pampers Lumi, which is a similar system. It's hard to imagine someone dropping around $750-850 to get started with the WonderKin system, knowing that they still had to buy special diapers after that. Lumi sensors cost around $20/month if you take into account that they're each only good for three months, and it's about $100 to get started.

I gave up on the Lumi after a few uses since it wasn't giving me consistent alarms.

WillFord384 said:
I've experimented with Pampers Lumi, which is a similar system. It's hard to imagine someone dropping around $750-850 to get started with the WonderKin system, knowing that they still had to buy special diapers after that. Lumi sensors cost around $20/month if you take into account that they're each only good for three months, and it's about $100 to get started.

I gave up on the Lumi after a few uses since it wasn't giving me consistent alarms.
Pamper Lumi works with wetness indicator colour change while this one works with integrated metal strips which I think would be more precise indicating the wetness level.

tiboonti said:
Pamper Lumi works with wetness indicator colour change while this one works with integrated metal strips which I think would be more precise indicating the wetness level.

Good point. This seems to be better tech.

Technology!!! My take is that technology with wetting alarms eliminates the spontaneity of a caring/loving/intimate diaper check. Some of us have a built in olfactory alarm rather than an auditory alarm!:sneaky:

So I don't have anyone to check me but I love the idea of a caregiver just coming up whenever they feel the need and pulling the back of my diaper to check it, or putting there fingers down the front or side of my diaper. I like the embarrassment/thrill of being checked without my me saying anything or realizing it is going to happen. I really like the grab the front of the diaper and squeeze method to though it is not at intrusive or embarrassing. The response afterword's is also really important like "it looks like my little boy needs a change" or "looks like someone wet/messed their diapey".

• Love
Reactions: SimCo, jsto156 and slipperywhenwet
Nobody changes me unfortunately so I don’t get the pleasure of getting my diaper checked I wish I did though

• Sad
Reactions: nwm
I am not checked my diaper gets changed every 4 hours when I am catheterized or when messed ,since I mess 4-5 times a day ,diaper checks are completely irrelevant.

There is no wetness or mess indicator on my cloth diapers or my going out Megamax / supremes ,so it’s either automatic routine time “to get the pole inserted in the hole” draining the stale urine out and perfect time to be changed ( I have to have my clothes undone and diaper opened anyway so why wonder how much capacity is used or left) we just change it.

Or I am balls deep in a freshly made “mud puddle” and ask to be changed . Since in my meds are internal deodorants and there is no real air exchange to my diaper or out of my bloomers , there is no immediate odor screaming he needs to be changed pronto!

I could wait 30 + minutes before I could smell me and someone else wonder “what’s that smell”, I prefer not to subject anyone to that , I have someone sitting right here to put me in bed and change me , so I own it , we excuse ourselves and get it done before anyone knows , of course they know I messed when asking to be changed , but it doesn’t effect them , to know an incontinent guy did what we all do :

Reactions: diapermesser123 and abdl86
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back