diapr checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 fingers in the side. i check probably every hour or so to see how wet. it is nice feeling it get thicker every hour. And then probably in afternoon or after work i change. And then i change before bed and when I get up in morning after possibly a nice rubbing

I squeeze CBs front sometimes to check for wetness, sometimes if he is in little space I’ll do the “ pull open the back” method. Other times if we are watching a movie the finger through the legs holes is easy but majority of the time the “sag” gives him away.

Reactions: oreobaby89, denis97y, nwm and 1 other person
Like others have mentioned, diaper checks add to the humiliation of being in diapers. It is a constant reminder that I’m diapered, and even after several years of AP, diapers are embarrassing to me. I hope it always stays that way. A finger slid into my diaper or a gentle diaper pat are the most common methods my H uses. When roles are reversed and I am the caregiver, I make sure to really pour on the verbal comments as I check his diaper. All I have to say is something like… “Has my little boy been able to hold his pee pee…let me check your diaper.” It never fails to get the desired response from him. Smile

Reactions: Lyric and abdl86
slipperywhenwet said:
Like others have mentioned, diaper checks add to the humiliation of being in diapers. It is a constant reminder that I’m diapered, and even after several years of AP, diapers are embarrassing to me. I hope it always stays that way. A finger slid into my diaper or a gentle diaper pat are the most common methods my H uses. When roles are reversed and I am the caregiver, I make sure to really pour on the verbal comments as I check his diaper. All I have to say is something like… “Has my little boy been able to hold his pee pee…let me check your diaper.” It never fails to get the desired response from him. Smile
giggle. That sure is not strange as you know whats working and not.

If getting my diaper checked I love when a babysitter just randomly feels my diapered crotch area in order to see whether it is already too soggy and heavy that I need a change. For poopy diapers, I think the cutest method is just a pat on a butt or feeling it in order to see whether it is loaded or not. And I would like to remind you ABDLs, that not only the feeling of getting checked is nice for us but equally important is the verbal part accompanied with it - how our mommies or daddies react and comment on what we have done in our diapers. But that's another topic.

• Love
Reactions: oreobaby89, DiaperVapor, Lyric and 1 other person
Adding to my above post…. Recently we have experimented with a high tech approach to our diaper checks. It works and is so humiliating too if you are into embarrassing situations. We use a wireless bed wetting alarm in conjunction with wearing diapers. As soon as the diaper starts to get wet, the small wireless sensor sends a signal to a speaker and an alarm announces that the wearer has wet his/her diaper. We are only limited by own imagination when it comes to using this device. Yesterday for example, I was diapered with the sensor placed inside my diaper and my H said that he would spank me if I wet the diaper before 90 minutes. I failed to hold my pee and wet after just 50 minutes, setting off the alarm and triggering a spanking. Crazy I know. I often wonder if we are the only people who have used the device for the exact opposite of its intended purpose.

• Wow
Reactions: DLYUL, TigerDL and abdl86
slipperywhenwet said:
Adding to my above post…. Recently we have experimented with a high tech approach to our diaper checks. It works and is so humiliating too if you are into embarrassing situations. We use a wireless bed wetting alarm in conjunction with wearing diapers. As soon as the diaper starts to get wet, the small wireless sensor sends a signal to a speaker and an alarm announces that the wearer has wet his/her diaper. We are only limited by own imagination when it comes to using this device. Yesterday for example, I was diapered with the sensor placed inside my diaper and my H said that he would spank me if I wet the diaper before 90 minutes. I failed to hold my pee and wet after just 50 minutes, setting off the alarm and triggering a spanking. Crazy I know. I often wonder if we are the only people who have used the device for the exact opposite of its intended purpose.
Believe it or not - not EXACTLY the same thing, but I had something similar used on me in a hospital a few times. Part of some experiment with new equipment they were testing out - I had to agree to it in writing. Nothing that everyone would hear, but did send a signal to the nurses station when my diaper needed to be changed.
Not sure if they are done with the experimental stage of that or not yet - but sure did seem to work pretty well.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, WillFord384 and abdl86
denis97y said:
If getting my diaper checked I love when a babysitter just randomly feels my diapered crotch area in order to see whether it is already too soggy and heavy that I need a change. For poopy diapers, I think the cutest method is just a pat on a butt or feeling it in order to see whether it is loaded or not. And I would like to remind you ABDLs, that not only the feeling of getting checked is nice for us but equally important is the verbal part accompanied with it - how our mommies or daddies react and comment on what we have done in our diapers. But that's another topic.
You sure are right about this :)
slipperywhenwet said:
Yes that sure a new way to use this type of device :) But it seems like it work pretty good.
nwm said:
Believe it or not - not EXACTLY the same thing, but I had something similar used on me in a hospital a few times. Part of some experiment with new equipment they were testing out - I had to agree to it in writing. Nothing that everyone would hear, but did send a signal to the nurses station when my diaper needed to be changed.
Not sure if they are done with the experimental stage of that or not yet - but sure did seem to work pretty well.
But it can be kind of blushing to know that someone know immediately when you have had a accident.

Reactions: nwm
abdl86 said:
But it can be kind of blushing to know that someone know immediately when you have had a accident.
To a point - but in that setting, they have to know anyway, and actually a bit less so then using a call button, or in house phone to ask for help - they still need to know what the problem is - that way, they do without me having to say one word.

nwm said:
To a point - but in that setting, they have to know anyway, and actually a bit less so then using a call button, or in house phone to ask for help - they still need to know what the problem is - that way, they do without me having to say one word.
That can sure be a nice thing to. But did it tell them how wet your diaper was?

abdl86 said:
That can sure be a nice thing to. But did it tell them how wet your diaper was?
I am not sure how, but apparently. Thing triggered pretty quick with their garbage ones, but once my wife bought up my good PeekABUs (that they like way better anyway) - went WAY longer so...idk just seemed like a decent thing for hospital use to me. I doubt they personally could tell, but the device sure knew when to trigger and depended on the diaper itself - that I noticed anyway - never wrong...

slipperywhenwet said:
I also use a bedwetting alarm to tell me that I'm wetting my pullups, while I'm sleeping When it goes off I know to get up and change my pullups. I usually wet 3 time at night.

slipperywhenwet said:
You are so right about the naughtiness and feeling of humiliation and embarrassment I feel when my wife or her daughter checks my diapers to see how wet I am. Basically I'm almost always at least a little wet since I love going potty in my diapers as often as I can. Like you, my wife loves to tease me when she is changing me asking if her little boy went potty in his pants, or someone needs to start potty training, or aren't you ashamed of yourself at your age still needing to be diapered by your wife. She loves to pinch my bottom while she cleans me with with baby wipes and then she powders me all over and tells me she doesn't want her little boy to get a diaper rash. Or she hold my pee-pee in her hand and tell me I'm such a naughty little boy, look at his little wee-wee.

• Love
Reactions: 49beachdipe, SimCo and abdl86
slipperywhenwet said:

I've used bedwetting alarms with diapers, but not in the same way. Here I'm talking about something like the Malem Ultimate alarm:
J-M04CN-BI-01_2000x.jpg

The setup, working out from the innermost layer, is usually:
  • Diaper, maybe with a booster.
  • Cloth pocket diaper or other diaper cover, or fixation pants, or simply cloth underwear.
  • Clip-on bedwetting alarm sensor attached to the cloth layer.
  • Plastic bloomer.
Thus when the diaper leaks, the bedwetting alarm goes off and you still have some time before the wetness will leak past the bloomer.

If I'm at home I can use this setup to go for hours without thinking about my diaper. Only when the alarm goes off do I have to consider whether to change. If I'm out doing errands, the alarm going off tells me that I need to think about changing or heading home. The Malem alarm can be set to vibrate-only, so it can be discrete in public.

Either way the idea is that something outside of me is monitoring the state of my diaper. I can't really explain why this is such an advantage, but it helps me to get into the right mindset.

Last edited:
Reactions: slipperywhenwet
Frungie said:
What if you're messy and she puts her hand down the back of your diaper?
She finds out where dark chocolate is made?

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and nwm
Babybear2006 said:
I also use a bedwetting alarm to tell me that I'm wetting my pullups, while I'm sleeping When it goes off I know to get up and change my pullups. I usually wet 3 time at night.
But then you get kind of a bad sleep if you need to wake up 3 times per night to change your pullups.
Lyric said:
You are so right about the naughtiness and feeling of humiliation and embarrassment I feel when my wife or her daughter checks my diapers to see how wet I am. Basically I'm almost always at least a little wet since I love going potty in my diapers as often as I can. Like you, my wife loves to tease me when she is changing me asking if her little boy went potty in his pants, or someone needs to start potty training, or aren't you ashamed of yourself at your age still needing to be diapered by your wife. She loves to pinch my bottom while she cleans me with with baby wipes and then she powders me all over and tells me she doesn't want her little boy to get a diaper rash. Or she hold my pee-pee in her hand and tell me I'm such a naughty little boy, look at his little wee-wee.
But still it seems like you get some nice attention at least. Some nice and good caring.

Reactions: nwm
I consider myself a DL and not necessarily AB; however, reading about partners doing diaper checks is arousing to me. My wife merely tolerates diapers, and diaper checks and changing diapers is the ultimate acceptance. Those who have partners that checks for wet or messy diapers and changes diapers are very fortunate. Right now I really wouldn't need a diaper check; I know I am wet and messy!

Reactions: TigerDL, HomeAlone and Scott729
Frungie said:
Those who have partners that checks for wet or messy diapers and changes diapers are very fortunate. Right now I really wouldn't need a diaper check; I know I am wet and messy!
Well, the diaper checks are really (for me anyway, at this point) just part of the "little space" play - the diaper changes however, weather in "little space" or not, just can't do it lots of other issues besides just ic, and hands really not so great (that is the main reason).

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
I love diaper checks from Mommy! Bum pats or pulling out the back of the diaper to check for poopies are my favorite. Very humiliating. Especially when accompanied with baby talk. Like;
" Did little baby have an accident? Do you want Mommy to make it all better?"

Stuff like that gives me butterflies.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, HomeAlone, tam1623 and 2 others
Saltedcaramel64 said:
I love diaper checks from Mommy! Bum pats or pulling out the back of the diaper to check for poopies are my favorite. Very humiliating. Especially when accompanied with baby talk. Like;
" Did little baby have an accident? Do you want Mommy to make it all better?"

Stuff like that gives me butterflies.
Yes should make the same thing here.

Reactions: DiaperedBoyfriend
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back