Biggest potty chairs?

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’d to find a potty I can fit on for the times I line to pretend to “attempt” (and fail) potty training. I’m looking for something like this only a bit larger. It doesn’t have to have cute animals like this one but I want something plastic and shaped like this. This one is just a little too small to actually use.

BC62292D-E0CA-4BAC-A37F-3B0FFCA5C009.jpegEA4C4EE0-8191-41D7-9C4B-9112EBDA1BD1.jpeg

As far as actual baby potties go, the Fisher-Price Froggy Potty (same line as yours) is about the largest I’ve found. I believe the Froggy version has been discontinued. You can still find some, but it probably won't make that much of a difference size-wise since it's the same line. Now there are adult-sized potties, but those have more of an institutional or medical look as far as I know.

I build retro look custom potty chairs up to adult sizes.

Attachments

• basic chairs 2020.JPG
    basic chairs 2020.JPG
    378.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: stewie, Babybuzz, WillFord384 and 1 other person
I don't have any recommendation or solution here but I'm just following the post because I've been looking for that since forever! I remember seeing some adult, medical ones in the past but it didn't seem so good in my opinion. If you happen to find a good one, please let us know!!!

Hello all, nice to see some other "potty trainers" on here lol. I too want a potty, but it would be hard to conceal. My next best option would be a potty seat that you set on top of the regular toilet. Easier to store when not in use. I have yet to find an adult one. I thought of making one, but all my "ambitious crafts ideas" end up failing lol.
Sorry for the TMI, but wanted to be a part of this thread as "potty training" is a quintessential part to my little side.

• Love
Reactions: diaperboy and DiaperedChase
Here is mine...

Fun (44).jpg

Fun (150).jpg

LittleBigBoyNik said:
Hello all, nice to see some other "potty trainers" on here lol. I too want a potty, but it would be hard to conceal. My next best option would be a potty seat that you set on top of the regular toilet. Easier to store when not in use. I have yet to find an adult one. I thought of making one, but all my "ambitious crafts ideas" end up failing lol.
Sorry for the TMI, but wanted to be a part of this thread as "potty training" is a quintessential part to my little side.
Hi there fellow potty training lover! So glad to know I’m not alone in feeling this. Potty training is criminally underrated, so thank you for sharing your feelings about it.

Reactions: LittleBigBoyNik
LittleBigBoyNik said:
I fit just fine on the regular potty seat Daddy got from eBay - it even has the deflector on it so using the potty is hands-free.

Reactions: DiaperedChase
Jonjon said:
I fit just fine on the regular potty seat Daddy got from eBay - it even has the deflector on it so using the potty is hands-free.
What does it look like?

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: longallsboy, KrankyPants and DiaperedChase
The biggest potty chair is the back seat of a yellow cab, somewhere. ✌️

DiaperedChase said:
Awww how cute! Do you like sitting on it to go potty?
It's OK - Daddy says it makes me look like a big boy.

Reactions: DiaperedChase
So it seems like the penguin potty might be the biggest one I can find.

LittleBigBoyNik said:
Nice, where did you get it? Only worry I have with those it that they are very low to the floor; worried once I sit down, I won't be able to get back up again lol.
This one has been around for quite a while. It was bought new for my niece then passed down to my youngings. Now it's my turn LOL... P.S. My niece is now 30+ and has youngings of her own. So glad she didn't ask for it back ;)

I have the same problem getting back up, I actually have a milk crate that I sometimes put it on...

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleBigBoyNik
I've seen nice Paw Patrol toddler toilet seat adaptive covers like that! 🤣💜

- longallsboy

Back