Do many men wear women’s panties? Yes!

I dont wear panties often, but today I gave these Hatsune Miku panties from Amazon a try, and posted pics to my Tumblr just for fun lol 😋

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyokodl, Angelapinks and Billies1
They are way more comfortable, hands down compared to any mens undies.

Reactions: Carl1867, Angelapinks, Diaper44 and 4 others
As a male I've decided to allow to my girlfriend to put me on panties. It was so nice that night when she took me off my boxers and then she grabbed a pack of brand new panties and then she put them on me.
She says that I look so sexy 😍 wearing them.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl, Lyric, Diaper44 and 3 others
ScarletRoseRapier said:
They are way more comfortable, hands down compared to any mens undies.
Couldn’t agree more. Women are so lucky having such comfy undies. So wish I was a woman at times

Reactions: Lyokodl and rbm
I never really liked the fit of men’s underwear. About thirty years ago I bought a package of Haines For Him underwear and noticed that there wasn’t a pouch. They also fit well. I was doing laundry afterwards and noticed that my wife’s Haines For Her panties were cut the same except that hers had a scalloped waist band.

Reactions: Carl1867 and Angelapinks
DLinSecret said:
All about the width of the crotch area… wider the gusset the better they hold/ stay in. Granny panties in general but also found Jockey and Vanity Fair are good among others. I can never understand how guys can get away wearing thongs
Over the years I’ve found if you wear a pad with panties it will hold you in better. I can get away with cheeky Victoria’s Secret with a thick Kotex, the panties are thin down there but the pad increases the surface area so you’ll be comfy down there but also enjoy the skimpy back ❤️

Reactions: Carl1867, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LonelyFOX
I have wore panties, for more years than I can remember, I even have a pair of dark navy blue that I use strictly for Dr. appointments.
I have a lawn business and one thing I’ve learned is panties are a life saver in the summer heat. If you work outside in the heat, I would suggest you go buy some microfiber panties and try them out. You’ll never go back to cotton swampass underwear. I call it a fetish with benefits.

I only discovered diapers and diaper covers and stuffers in the last few years. They also have becomes strong fetish for me. I have 2 drawers full of panties and a closet full of diaper and a drawer with plastic diaper covers and another with stuffers. I’m fully equipped for whatever mood strikes me. I’m happy how about you?

Reactions: Zeke, Peesalot, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
well if they are trying to be drag queens or if they are gay they might

rootthelucario said:
well if they are trying to be drag queens or if they are gay they might
Or if they just like them.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Want4mor said:
On another topic on here someone was talking about the Katie and Laura satin stretch panties. They know many men wear panties. They have a whole page dedicated to men wearing panties along with a man wearing their panties to show what they would look like on a man. https://www.fancysatinpanty.com/men-wearing-womens-panties-help-and-info
I think that I'm gonna order the princess panties in plain white and black.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Seasonedcitizen
I like the Princess Laura and the Princess Juliet panties, myself. Especially in the purple. I have a hard time spending $30 on a single panty. Probably worth it, though.

Reactions: Lyokodl and LonelyFOX
I always wear panties, and if going out anywhere I'll put boxers over them...I am a bit paranoid haha

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Lyokodl
archenemies32 said:
I always wear panties, and if going out anywhere I'll put boxers over them...I am a bit paranoid haha
I have tossed all my male underwear. It is panties or diapers every day. Isn't life good?! (y)

Reactions: Lyokodl, Furrytum and archenemies32
Speaking as a woman, I've dated heterosexual men that like girly things and I've dated a guy that likes crossdressing.

I actually find it attractive. But then again I'm fucking weird so... yeah

Reactions: Lyokodl, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Panties, huh? See, most of the time, I tend to chafe if I don't wear anything other than boxers, and I hate not feeling like I have enough room downstairs... but I do like their designs and shape. I couldn't wear a pair for very long, but I think it could be fun nonetheless. I dunno, I've never really thought about it before...

My girlfriend is who put me on her underwear.
I was on the bed, then she took me off my shorts and my boxers, then she took off her panties and she put me on them.
Then she slept with me and next morning she told me that I look so sexy wearing them.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Milianna said:
Speaking as a woman, I've dated heterosexual men that like girly things and I've dated a guy that likes crossdressing.

I actually find it attractive. But then again I'm fucking weird so... yeah
Hey Milianna, not any more weird than some of us here and that's why we joined LOL.

Reactions: Zeke and Lyokodl
panties with diapers?

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
well as of couple of days ago this straight non sissy male tried his first pair(borrowed from wife) and tried them must say i like it very comfortable. So that day that i tried I wore them to work to see what it would be like that afternoon went out and got my own. Then threw most of my underware away keep some boxers for back up.

Reactions: Carl1867, Lyokodl, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Back