YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wettingagain said:
I have to keep my love as a DL secret to. Nobody I know would ever understand. It's completely taboo...friends, family, work. This website is all I have for any conversation. Very very hush-hush. I don't tell anyone on this website where I live....It's that much of a taboo subject. All I can say is west coast USA. :(:(. I'm so glad for this website :):)
This is how secret I had to be yesterday. It needed done anyway, but I purposely told my wife I am going to go clean the bathroom. I took my time, locked the doors and cleaned the sink and the toilet. I wore an Abena L4 the whole time. I usually wear a medium but they were out of stock. It made cleaning the bathroom more fun. 😊

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, RedPandaDL and wettingagain
I have a new bag of ABU kiddos and some ABU Super Dry Kids Pampers replicas

Reactions: KrankyPants
I currently have:

Rearz
Lil Bella (Cotton Candy Scented!)
Barnyard
Safari

and PeekABU!

I have about half a pack of each left (more or less). I want to get more soon!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, tails1234 and dlboylife
I save up and buy 80 cases when I buy.
I don't wear disposables all the time so im sitting around 150 at the moment.

Theres some other brands too but my main dig is ABU sdks and kiddos. I like single tapes the most.

I ordered some abena m4 diapers and was offered a discount to post a review. Of course I did. I am set till next summer.

I'm ten-ish pull ups into the box of girls Huggies Pull-Ups Plus I ordered from Costco! Ninety something left to go through and they don't take up too much space so storage is never a problem :D

As of right now I've got

6 PeekABU
5 Bunny Hopps
6 DinoRawrZ
6 Little Pawz.

I just keep them in the box that abuniverse sent them in just so I don't lose any haha

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Inventory check after a half case delivery today;

Peekabu - 32
Barnyard - 24
Camelots - 44
Galactics - 10
Dinorawrz - 24
Preschool Cloth - 24
SDK - 9
Cushies - 7
Simple Ultra - 10
Total - 184

To be honest i thought i had more, approx 200. I’m very very dubious on how many Dinorawrz I have because i bought a mixed case a while ago with 30 of them and i honestly don’t think i’ve used more than 4! Also got about 20 boosters mixed between Tykable Dubblers and ABU Powerups.

ADC40E5B-E5D8-4B0C-BD17-C6AB72FD3B9E.jpeg
27796AE6-742D-43CA-8571-FF77230487AF.jpeg
C60FED52-7044-435D-8D45-13ED97120095.jpeg
70D68F98-13EB-4E7E-93CF-55314E751CAE.jpeg
221E7B4B-4094-4A56-83BA-F86A58471C26.jpeg
51D5B6D3-8722-4AA5-B8DF-1377893E3047.jpeg
2B3687C6-A2B3-4AAB-9070-BDA287686153.jpeg

Everyone loves photos 😁
I seriously need to start wearing more often having this many. I love buying mixed cases. I did order some Rearz Safari but they messaged to say they were sold out on NRU after placing my order. They replaced with some more Camelots for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, WillFord384, dlguy4life and 1 other person
120 Members mark brief
105 Tranq. Slimline
90 Comfort dry 24\7
32 In control hybrid
24 M4
300 Tranq. booster pads
200 Fatal dry doubled pads

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
MattDLJ said:
Inventory check after a half case delivery today;

Peekabu - 32
Barnyard - 24
Camelots - 44
Galactics - 10
Dinorawrz - 24
Preschool Cloth - 24
SDK - 9
Cushies - 7
Simple Ultra - 10
Total - 184

To be honest i thought i had more, approx 200. I’m very very dubious on how many Dinorawrz I have because i bought a mixed case a while ago with 30 of them and i honestly don’t think i’ve used more than 4! Also got about 20 boosters mixed between Tykable Dubblers and ABU Powerups.

View attachment 59582
View attachment 59583
View attachment 59584
View attachment 59585
View attachment 59586
View attachment 59587
View attachment 59588

Everyone loves photos 😁
I seriously need to start wearing more often having this many. I love buying mixed cases. I did order some Rearz Safari but they messaged to say they were sold out on NRU after placing my order. They replaced with some more Camelots for me.

It's true. I just visit this thread for the photos. I love seeing neatly organized stacks of diapers.

Reactions: LuvMyDiapers, DiaperedBedwetter1998, MattDLJ and 1 other person
Abu Super Dry Kids- 66
Abu Little Pawz-17
Northshore Megamaxes-11
Abu Simple Ultra- 6
Abu Preschool cloth- 5
Northshore Supreme Lite-1
Stash pic

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and MattDLJ
ABU Preschool (cloth backed) 8
PEEKABU 5
Dinorawrz 3
BunnyHopps (2 Tape) 8
BunnyHopps (4 tape) 4
And Little Pawz 5

Attachments

• Diapes.jpg
    Diapes.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and WillFord384
Ive stocked up on the discontinued L/XL girls goodnites-- I love the fit and the patterns (stars, cupcakes) Have 5 of the 34 count boxes stashed here and there, plus 2 of the 11 count older girls L/XL goodnites (leaves and owl, butterlflies) packs-- these are for special occasion only-- cant even believe I found them on the store shelf! Working my way through a 34 count box of boys new XL goodnites but supes tired of the lame boy patterns-- neither cute nor sexy LOL. Also have one full minus a couple 11-count bag of Kroger brand Nightpants for boys and girls. These are cheaper than goodnites, have great fit and padding and never leak-- decent unisex patterns; I just wish they had unicorns or rainbows or cupcakes on them and they would be a knockout!

I have 1 of each:
Incontrol Elite (white)
Incontrol (black)
Abu simple ultra
Betterdry
LFL Abdry
Megamax (blue)
Megamax (black)
Megamax (white)
Bambino Bianco

4 Blue Camo Tykables. Saving those for last.

15 XL goodnites. I only bought these while waiting for my samples to come in. Still not sure about them.

I only have about 15 left, will have to buy some more soon, been wearing pretty much every night lately.

My stash is growing to 54 Abena M4s and 60 Crinklz Astronauts tomorrow. looking forward to it

Well a few years ago my insurance company decided to pay for my diapers I have a medical bladder issue so they pay 100% of them I do a 500 a month order every month i now have stocked up over 52 cases (cases of 36 40 & 80 per case) of diapers like ABU, Tykables, Bambino, Rearz, Age Comfort ..etc They also pay for all cloth diapers and plastic pants also from different suppliers (babykins Baby Pants ..etc) Not sure the count but i have lots

Toddlerbutt said:
Well a few years ago my insurance company decided to pay for my diapers I have a medical bladder issue so they pay 100% of them I do a 500 a month order every month i now have stocked up over 52 cases (cases of 36 40 & 80 per case) of diapers like ABU, Tykables, Bambino, Rearz, Age Comfort ..etc They also pay for all cloth diapers and plastic pants also from different suppliers (babykins Baby Pants ..etc) Not sure the count but i have lots
This sounds amazing, I am wondering if this is something Medicare would do for me (but probably not, I'm not sure) because my doctor does know I am having wetting issues. Do they re-imburse you or do they pay for you?

Currently my stash consists of 23 hidden Tena Super Briefs. I have one full package hidden under my floorboards, and the other 9 are hidden in old computer component boxes. I'd love to not have to hide them, but alas, when you live with others!

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
ballucanb said:
I have few securesX+, and a few pull-ups, and some underjams I haven't tried yet, and 2 packs and about another half pack of Assurance.

I like to have at least a pack of 20 on hand.
The underjams are great! You’ll enjoy them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back