Grrrr wasted diaper

KarmaBaby3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Oops .... thought I had enough time to use a full diaper since I already soaked 2 good nites today (I waaaaas suppose to use the potty, bad girl).

but now I’m mad because I have a zoom yoga class and my bladder is not releasing much (drank soooo much water) .... I HATE wasting diapers but need to try to sleep tonight since I haven’t slept for more than 2 hours last two nights and I can’t slept well with diapers.

oh well. Love the squish and potty training fails.

Reactions: TigerDL, SpecialsSpy, Sparrow75 and 1 other person
Tell me about it. I usually ignore my inner voice and put on one more for the day, and then hardly use it.

I can't stand wasting them either. If I don't fill them almost to the point of failure, I feel like I'm just wasting money, and losing out on some of the experience that I love and crave so much. I used to have the same problem trying to sleep with them on. They were...very distracting. I have long since become used to them and don't have that issue anymore(usually😁). It's become very comforting now.

Hmm. Sometimes it's just like that. Have fun doing yoga later. G'night. 🙂

It’s a horrible feeling when you don’t fill a nappy to capacity.
I’ve just ordered some Tena disposables just for the times when I can’t sit in a thick ABDL nappy and wet all day

Tell you what I'll trade you!
I would LOVE to have that problem! - Instead I am stuck with no control at all, and leaks VERY heavy, so even if it is just a plain white one, NEED a high absorbancy diaper, or there is a good chance it will seem like I didn't even have one on, but have an obvious problem.

nwm said:
Tell you what I'll trade you!
I would LOVE to have that problem! - Instead I am stuck with no control at all, and leaks VERY heavy, so even if it is just a plain white one, NEED a high absorbancy diaper, or there is a good chance it will seem like I didn't even have one on, but have an obvious problem.
I would totally trade you that for my chronic migraines, daily insane Body pain and other symptoms That we can’t figure out and nothing works on .... would trade in a heartbeat. but yes mine is more of a ABDL Playtime issue.

Oh no... I hate it too when I throw away one of my half used goodnites like before the night or before going out for a longer period. I try to finish it as much as I can just for the sake of using it before changing into a new one (instead of going to the bathroom), but still!

KarmaBaby said:
I would totally trade you that for my chronic migraines, daily insane Body pain and other symptoms That we can’t figure out and nothing works on .... would trade in a heartbeat. but yes mine is more of a ABDL Playtime issue.

😫, So sorry that you have to suffer through that! Just goes to show, no matter bad off we think our situation might be (and to ourselves...it is), there is always someone out there who is in a worse spot. I occasionally get migraines, and I have disk degeration...so lots of pain frequently. I can relate, and I sympathize, but I don't have it that bad. My heart goes out to you.

KarmaBaby said:
I would totally trade you that for my chronic migraines, daily insane Body pain and other symptoms That we can’t figure out and nothing works on ....
Sorry, a trade won't get rid of that stuff.
And you can also add no hearing in the right ear, dizziness so bad end up crawling to move at all and vomiting not maybe, more like when - mos of the time seems to be triggered by base noise, but can just come out of nowhere.

KarmaBaby said:
Oops .... thought I had enough time to use a full diaper since I already soaked 2 good nites today (I waaaaas suppose to use the potty, bad girl).

but now I’m mad because I have a zoom yoga class and my bladder is not releasing much (drank soooo much water) .... I HATE wasting diapers but need to try to sleep tonight since I haven’t slept for more than 2 hours last two nights and I can’t slept well with diapers.

oh well. Love the squish and potty training fails.
The thing that pisses me off is when you get a little oil or protective petroleum on your tape/area making it so can't tape the diaper up 😡 the entire thing is basically dead in the water.

I wish I could sleep in a full diaper, but I can really only sleep in a wet diaper and it's pretty crap sleep at that.

☝️Rubbing alcohol and 3M clear packing tape do the trick! 👆

Reactions: TigerDL, nwm, DwarvenDL and 1 other person
KrankyPants said:
☝️Rubbing alcohol and 3M clear packing tape do the trick! 👆
Much appreciated 👌

Reactions: KrankyPants
ZenLite said:
Much appreciated 👌
That's what ADISC is all about! 🙂 Now let me go vomit up all these warm, fuzzy feelings. 🤢🤭

This is why I have several 'grades' of diapers from low capacity to high capacity.

If I can only wear a short time, I chose one of my lower capacity diapers. if I can wear all day, I chose a higher capacity diaper.

Reactions: TigerDL and KrankyPants
Back