pullup waterproof cloth diapers for swimming

Throwawaw11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
does anyone know where i can get what the title says that also fits a 29 1/2 - 30 in waist

Throwawaw11 said:
does anyone know where i can get what the title says that also fits a 29 1/2 - 30 in waist
Waterproof? Are you hoping for absorbency / pee containment? Swim diapers are for poop, and have minimal (if any) absorbency. And while the covers tend to be made of waterproof material (e.g. PUL), pool water will inevitably get in around the legs and waist, and pee will get out.

Reactions: Throwawaw11
Cottontail said:
Waterproof? Are you hoping for absorbency / pee containment? Swim diapers are for poop, and have minimal (if any) absorbency. And while the covers tend to be made of waterproof material (e.g. PUL), pool water will inevitably get in around the legs and waist, and pee will get out.
k, i was looking for ones that can fully keep water out, i guess they don’t make them in this size, but like ones you can wear over diapers (that are like water tight)

also I was smart enough to deduce the SAP means super absorbent polymer even though I never heard it used as an acronym

Throwawaw11 said:
k, i was looking for ones that can fully keep water out, i guess they don’t make them in this size, but like ones you can wear over diapers (that are like water tight)
Can you share an example? (Of any size?) I sort of doubt that such a thing exists. The seal around your waist and legs would have to be impeccable--far better than what a typical pair of plastic pants provides. Plastic pants for cloth diapers aren't even meant to be water tight. They're meant to prevent your wet diaper from coming into contact with your clothing. If your diaper is full or can't absorb quickly enough, you'll have pee coming out of the leg cuffs or waist pretty quickly, depending on whether you're standing, sitting, or lying down. Your plastic pants won't just fill up like a balloon. :) (Although that would be amusing!)

Reactions: sissybaby34
Cottontail said:
Can you share an example? (Of any size?) I sort of doubt that such a thing exists. The seal around your waist and legs would have to be impeccable--far better than what a typical pair of plastic pants provides. Plastic pants for cloth diapers aren't even meant to be water tight. They're meant to prevent your wet diaper from coming into contact with your clothing. If your diaper is full or can't absorb quickly enough, you'll have pee coming out of the leg cuffs or waist pretty quickly, depending on whether you're standing, sitting, or lying down. Your plastic pants won't just fill up like a balloon. :) (Although that would be amusing!)
if such a thing doesn’t exist don’t bother posting any more answers i was just looking to buy something to wear while swimming that would fully keep water out.

Back