would you like to be changed by another person?

I would love it with a caregiver who wants to, with whom I’ve established mutual trust and connection.

It would be such a deep gesture of acceptance of the years and years of solitary needs and desires that are part of this for me.

Reactions: SimCo, Diapercutie and BobbiSueEllen
Being IC most of my life I would change myself while I could do things by myself; I would play racket ball and ride my bicycle and work while my total IC started up but even when I became a paraplegic I would still change myself. When I became a quadriplegic then the nurses changed me and when I came home my wife would change me. I didn’t mind being changed by others and as of now that I can walk and do some things I wouldn’t mind being changed by some women but not by males.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Me and my girlfriend change each other when we're not role-playing, during role-play it's who ever the caregiver is job to change the diapers and this week she's the mommy and she'll have a big stinky diaper to change in the morning

• Wow
Reactions: Lyric, nwm and BobbiSueEllen
DiscreetDL said:
Me and my girlfriend change each other when we're not role-playing, during role-play it's who ever the caregiver is job to change the diapers and this week she's the mommy and she'll have a big stinky diaper to change in the morning
She came in this morning and I got up on my knees and was leaning on the railing of the crib, she checked the front of my diaper and it was dry and she started to congratulate me for having a dry diaper with a few pats on the back of my diaper, thats when she must have felt the bulge and finally got a whiff and she started to squish my mess, she then went and got the changing supplies and when she turned around I was messing my diaper again, after I finished I laid down on the floor and she took off the two outer DinoRawrz and was about to take off the PeekABU when I stopped her and started wetting, after soaking it she changed me

Reactions: pavment
Only with someone who I felt completely comfortable and safe with, more just to try out the experience rather than anything else. But I'd say it's something I'd like to try at some point.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, BobbiSueEllen and Diapercutie
Looking back on my introduction to this world, there were a few times where I had the opportunity to be changed, but was too nervous to accept, which I regret.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I did love to be changed, and quite honestly I would love to change someone. But I will probably never follow through with either of these. Diapers are a sexual thing for me, as well as a comfort thing. I think changes would be too sexually charged for me. Maybe I can talk my wife into it in the future. But I don't see that as likely.

Reactions: surprise35 and Diapercutie
I would get changed by my gf. She’s sweet. She takes her time and is not disgusted by it. She’s a physician so she’s really gentle and loving

Reactions: Lyric, wiliawi and Diapercutie
RuffRuff said:
My wife has diapered me and changed my diapers multiple time. She hasn't done it much lately, but she still does it sometimes. She has talked to me like I was a baby/toddler. She will even put destin or powder me. Sometimes she will do intimate things during the diaper changing.
What kind of intimate?

Reactions: Lyric and wiliawi
I think it would be genuinely kind of fun to be babysat for the afternoon and get my diaper changed once or twice. I imagine having someone change ones diaper would really help them get them into a the mindset of being a little. Plus a diaper check every now and then would also probably add to the little feel of it as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: SimCo, Diapercutie and BobbiSueEllen
landingxray said:
What kind of intimate?
She has let me play with myself with her permission to do so, and then tell me that I have to sit in it for the rest of the night or till the my next diaper change. She has got on top of me and had her pleasure, and then gotten off me and told me that I am not big enough to enjoy big boy fun. Things like that.

• Angry
Reactions: Lyric and Jim100
RuffRuff said:
She has let me play with myself with her permission to do so, and then tell me that I have to sit in it for the rest of the night or till the my next diaper change. She has got on top of me and had her pleasure, and then gotten off me and told me that I am not big enough to enjoy big boy fun. Things like that.
I don’t think statements like that have any bearing on the subject. I feel it is Bolger and not called for.

I may be kicked off for this statement but it needed to be said!

Last edited:
Reactions: landingxray
Fantasy: Yes, if I was in grade school and needed my diaper changed by the school nurse.

In real life: Definitely Not!

Last edited:
I’m not sure. I don’t think I would mind being changed out of a wet diaper but I’m not so sure about getting changed out of a messy diaper and I doubt I would know if I liked that until I have it happen. But it would have to be someone I knew and trust who changed a messy diaper. I would love to have a caregiver but I know just finding someone who accepts this fetish is difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diapercutie
SimCo said:
Even though being changed by awoman playing the “babysitter” role is my deepest desire, I’m not sure I’ll ever go through with it. The thought of being totally and completely vulnerable enough to risk rejection by telling another person about my fantasies, let alone acting them out, is terrifying. I imagine that if I ever did get diapered by a woman I would be shaking like a leaf throughout. But, if it went ok and the person didn’t hurt me emotionally, I would probably be devoted to her absolutely from that moment on.
There is one type of woman who wouldn’t reject it. There are people in this world who act as professional nannies for adult babies. You have to pay them and their services usually run into 3 or 4 figures and some won’t change a messy nappy but it’s your choice if you want to use a service like that (not having used one yet I can’t comment on how it feels).

I have been changed by another person and I've changed other people diapers. It's more enjoyable than changing the diaper yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: tam1623 and Diapercutie
RuffRuff said:
so she's inserting a baby penis inside her?!

I think I wouldnt be comfortable being changed by someone else than myself. When I was younger I fantasised about that but being more DL than AB I wouldnt really like bein treated like a baby and I know I feel uncomfortable in a more clinical/medical context. I can't really think of a context where I would actually enjoy it.

Reactions: Diapercutie
I went a week 24/7 .wife tuck total control.. every change ...its amazing how.quick it.becomes normal

Reactions: wiliawi, nwm and Diapercutie
Back