People Just Don't Say Anything About Your Diapers Do They?

Getting Caught in Public by Total Strangers...

• Total voters
I have a problem with the whole concept of being "caught" and it comes from the many years and much greater time I've spent cross-dressing. Using the term "caught" signifies that we're doing something illegal, or at the least, something wrong. I don't believe we are. What we're doing is unusual, different from the norm, but harms no one.
So I use the term, "Discovered" instead of caught, as in, "Has anyone discovered you wear diapers?"

• Love
Reactions: Furrytum, Safari, Curiositykilledthecat and 2 others
OriginalWetone said:
I have a problem with the whole concept of being "caught" and it comes from the many years and much greater time I've spent cross-dressing. Using the term "caught" signifies that we're doing something illegal, or at the least, something wrong. I don't believe we are. What we're doing is unusual, different from the norm, but harms no one.
So I use the term, "Discovered" instead of caught, as in, "Has anyone discovered you wear diapers?"
Good advice. I'll keep that in mind thanks.

I get the whole Kink/Fetish of being an Exhibitionist and wanting to "accidentally" be watched, seen, caught, discovered, ect. in a compromising position.
Again, your kink may not be my kink but you do you.

Going out in public purposely dressed in an exaggerated way to increase your chances of an encounter just comes off as creepy as "Naked man in a trench coat flashing people".

For everyone else, being confronted in public about wearing a diaper, even under the best circumstances/outcome, can still be an embarrassing ordeal.

To the OP (or any other guys), don't take this personally, but you are not constantly being looked at (and judged) by both men & women the same way women are.
Basically guys, you are usually not looked over or scrutinized for long enough for someone to notice you are wearing a diaper unless they are standing in line behind you.

Reactions: Zeke, Curiositykilledthecat, bobbilly and 2 others
No one seems to care ... I know my diaper unintentionally shows sometimes when I bend over or reach up.

MandyBear said:
Going out in public purposely dressed in an exaggerated way to increase your chances of an encounter just comes off as creepy as "Naked man in a trench coat flashing people".
I agree that we shouldn't purposefully make people uncomfortable for our own enjoyment. Shoving our fetish/kink in their faces is very inconsiderate.

It's important to remember to be mindful of others - getting in people's personal space or (intentionally) stinking up the place is a big no. I've read quite a few horror stories of people going way too far; one guy even liked rubbing his diaper against other people or "feeling" to see if other people are wearing. From that point on, you are basically just a sex offender as far as I'm concerned. Just to be clear - the previous example is not where we draw the line, the line is way, WAY before that.

That being said, I don't think there is anything wrong with public wearing. Even if your diaper shows a little bit, so what? Like most of the people here agree to; most passersby just don't care.

Just be considerate. You also normally don't see people walking around in just their underwear in public spaces. Children can always be watching.

Reactions: Deleted member 5614, Furrytum, Zeke and 3 others
FishDL said:
Just be considerate. You also normally don't see people walking around in just their underwear in public spaces. Children can always be watching.
Very true Fish
ANDDDDDDD - People - Please - Lets NOT use the above to get into the whole "well I see guys with their pants hanging down showing their boxers" debate.
Because 1) It is not a fetish or kink for the people who do this stupid fashion trend 2) Underwear is not the same as a diaper and 3)When was the last time you actually saw guys still doing that stupid crap anyways. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: blaincorrous and FishDL
Another day. Another exhibitionist thread with people trying to ruin this shit for all of us.

• Angry
Reactions: Zeke, Petr89, GreenieTheFilly and 4 others
MandyBear said:
1) It is not a fetish or kink for the people who do this stupid fashion trend
Umm, I'm not sure about that. When you see somebody sagging in the most flagrant way, maybe even wearing two pair of underwear, do you really think they aren't "doing it to be seen"?
MandyBear said:
2) Underwear is not the same as a diaper
Agreed, I guess, but in a perfect world IMHO it should be. Going out with your diaper waistband mildly visible doesn't seem like a horrible way of pushing the envelope.

Having said that, the most I ever do is pull out the rear waistband a bit, so it juts above the waistband of the full cut brief that I wear over it. This probably happens enough naturally anyway. There was one occasion where I'd just gone through a grocery store checkout line, and realized at my car that one of the wings had pulled out completely and was flapping in the breeze, barely covered by my t-shirt.

There was one occasion at another grocery store parking lot where an elderly couple was in front of me, and the husband's sweater had ridden up in the back (static cling?), exposing about 2 inches of his Depends diaper (very obvious from the green trim). I didn't say anything, expecting the wife would notice soon enough.

depends4me said:
Umm, I'm not sure about that. When you see somebody sagging in the most flagrant way, maybe even wearing two pair of underwear, do you really think they aren't "doing it to be seen"?
Obviously, they are doing it to be seen.
But there is a stark difference between someone following a stupid fashion trend and wanting to be seen doing it and someone with an Exhibitionist Fetish/Kink who are doing it for completely different reasons. One is doing it to "look cool" the other is doing it to get a rush or tingly feelings.

I too think its wrong to purposely expose your nappy for kinks. If you've in Europe just visit a nudest beach and wear your nappies openly, that wouldn't be a problem in my eyes.

Reactions: jcwilliams343
MailCat581 said:
The only incident that I have had with mine in public was when I was at Walmart with my mom and a friend doing shopping. I had dropped the pen I was using to cross items off the list we needed and my shirt came up revealing my ABU Cushies diaper. Kids generally have no filter; but this little kid saw my diaper and commented to his mom "Mommy, he's wearing a diaper.". I was embarrassed by hearing that but the mom replied back to the kid "Well; maybe he still needs them like you do. There are older kids that need diapers also.". She didn't know that I wasn't a kid although I was about the size of a middle teenager at the time.
Dang sorry to hear that.

I think another reason many don’t get caught is because nobody else really goes out in public expecting any adult to wear a Diaper. I’m 24/7 for 2 1/2 years now and still haven’t come across any Diaper Police. And I agree that if someone did notice, they probably wouldn’t say anything out of some sense of understanding and respect for privacy.

• Love
Reactions: SecretBabyBoy, FishDL and ABDElsa
Peesalot said:
I would simply surmise that most people are polite and would never consider saying anything to a stranger they know nothing about. Even though I'm a DL, I would never say anything to a stranger if I saw their diaper exposed. They may not know it's showing and might become embarrassed. If they're wearing due to being ic, the last thing they need is someone drawing attention to them. Now, if you were wearing the diaper on the outside of your jeans I think you might get a lot of rude remarks; but, of course, you wouldn't do that. It really is a numbers game. If 1% of the people might be inclined to say something (and that might be a high estimate) consider how many people would have to see them before someone comments.

I would prefer nobody ever notice I'm wearing. My kink is wearing and wetting - not exhibitionism.
I agree. Most people will be very polite if they see a diaper as there are a number of people that are incontinent. Individuals that are incontinent have no choice in the matter and it is very unfair and rude for others to purposedly point it out to others. I'm a DL only, never have worn a diaper in public and never plan to. As a DL I get to choose (not everybody gets to).

• Love
Reactions: Zeke, FishDL and ABDElsa
SecretlyABDL94 said:
So, let's face it some of us ABDLs get a bit excited over the thrill/idea of someone noticing your Diaper in Public! What they'll do, or what they'll say! Well I have now gone out semi-noticable 3 times over a few months with no luck. Today I went to Target to get some new Harry Potter LEGOs that just came out today. I got up, showered, got Diapered (Seaside Princess from My Inner Baby) and Powdered up, and got dressed. I purposefully wore my Diaper high, Jeans low, and a Short T-Shirt. I was all set to go to Target and hopefully get caught/noticed.

But to my surprise no one said anything! Someone had to notice though because my Diaper was sticking out of my Jeans all the way around with the back sticking out the most, and whenever I had to bend down my shirt would rise up exposing my Diaper's Waistband. However, if someone did notice they didn't say a thing! Most likely to be polite but there's no way I went unnoticed by at least 1 person!

I guess the more we go along in society Diaper wearing is becoming less and less of a big deal. How long till we get to full 152% acceptance? Hopefully not too much longer with the way we're going. So, ADISC community do you ever purposefully try and get your Diaper noticed in public for the sheer thrill? Or do you try to be as discreet as possible? If you were caught how was it? What did they say? Does the idea of getting caught by strangers (not close friends or family because that terrifies most of us. But I've been caught by Best Friend, Aunt, and Dad, and it wasn't bad at all. None of them have a problem with it!) excite or terrify you? Let me know in the comments below, and as always...stay noticably Diapered! :) 🧷

Diaper and Powder First
View attachment 56667
Jeans with Diaper Sticking Out in Front
View attachment 56666
And Back
View attachment 56665
Short T-Shirt
View attachment 56664
Testing Noticablilty by Bending Down
View attachment 56670
Your description was very clear as to how you looked while out shopping. Therefore the pictures really weren’t needed. I think you really like displaying yourself to all.

Reactions: Zeke, jcwilliams343, Curiositykilledthecat and 2 others
Most people seem to be oblivious to what I'm wearing and never notice my diapers and rubber pants, even if they are showing when I bend down or my shirt rides up or my shorts don't cover all. No one has ever mentioned anything to me about my wearing diapers, and since I only wear cloth diapers and rubber pants they can be somewhat bulky at times, especially when they are quite wet and need to be changed. My SO is usually with me and that may be one reason why no one notices, she's much more attractive than I am.

• Love
Reactions: Zeke, blaincorrous and ABDElsa
I would never let my diaper be seen on purpose. You are essentially just forcing YOUR fetish on other people. You really didn't need to share a crotch shot. They are against the rules

• Angry
Reactions: ABDElsa
I did it today. I live in a neighborhood outside of the people I know. Pretty sure everyone at my Safeway ( local grocery store) knows that I wear diapers. I know that all the girls at Starbucks know. They snicker and are super kind and sweet about it. I guess im the lonely diaper boy that comes in for coffee. I live in the city so i guess I'm just a part of what it is. I am a regular. I always get that look. And smile. Young people are way more excepting about about alternative lifest'm a big tipper I'm sure that helps. I'm a ride a Lyft driver. I get alot of men in drag or just wearing women's shoes.they just want to be how they feel. Just like diapers. . It's not something that I do every day. I do sometimes though. when I bend to pick something up you will see my diaper. I pull my shorts low and my diaper is obvious. I'm sure most people assume that I have some sort of a problem. And I do. I have had numerous accidents in diapers and without. I'm a driver. No place to pee or the other. Anyways I don't feel bad about other people seeing that I am in a diaper. They get a little laugh and my friends will never know. I like it it alot. You just have to be careful. I took my pants off today in a parking lot, walked around my car just a diaper and a tee-shirt shirt. I guess it's just the weird thrilll. I have done so much more

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: 49beachdipe, Teddy02, GreenieTheFilly and 3 others
Hey secretlyAbdl94 I live in Denver too

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
boostergold said:
I would never let my diaper be seen on purpose. You are essentially just forcing YOUR fetish on other people. You really didn't need to share a crotch shot. They are against the rules
I didn't share a crotch shot! What are you talking about?!

Back