Turning š‘šš‘¦ Bedroom Into a Nursery ā½āŗį“³į“±į“¬į“æā¾

ronnieM

Professional Baby, 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Totally not stealing the title for Jayson's thread because I can't think of anything more creative...

This, as the title says, is the thread where I show my nursery/setup/gear to those who are interested (also so I can just link people a thread when they ask me what ABDL stuff I use/prefer)

Background:
I am 19 and in college (virtually), which means I still live with my parents for the time being. I am a full on ABDL (non-sexual), have worn 24/7 for over five months now, and my parents are fine (if not happy) with it. This room has been my room since the day my crib moved from my parents' bedroom to this one (I was probably a few months old?) and will always be what I consider to be the true home, whether or not I live in it or not (I plan to move out and get my own place when COVID is over, lol)
. I wish I had more pictures/videos of the room back then, like when it had huge animal decals and a thing going around the room at the ceiling which the name escapes me (like the letters that go around the top of the wall in a classroom, is that a trim?), but oh well. Point is that it was once my nursery, then a boring room for most of my life, then back to nursery again. I will however point out that this is not my dream nursery- I would put carpet back in, paint the walls white (how they used to be), and slap on some cute decals, but I will have to leave soon enough for college that it wouldn't be worth the effort for how much time I have left. Stuff like that will be saved for when I have my own house.

Anyways,

Before pictures (WARNING: Open at your own risk. I am not liable for damage to vision caused by extreme lack of cuteness/snuggliness.)
20200803_153412.jpg
20200803_153415.jpg
20200803_153428.jpg
20200803_153431.jpg

And now for some eyebleach-

After pictures:

00.jpg
The doorway shot

0a.jpg
I know it's not a crib, but for simplicity's sake, I'll call it one. It's more like a playpen by looks.

Oh yeah, and it's 1000x cozier than that lame old bed.

For those wondering, the bed rails slide down rather than fold over, so I slide the end one down and up before and after a nap/bedtime.

01.jpg
02.jpg

990.jpg
A view from above. I climbed up on top of my dresser to take this not-great picture, and followed it up with a not-great panorama-

991.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, tbjay, littledreamers333 and 15 others
You don't realize just how high some things are in your own room if you're used to only being on the ground. If you have something you can safely climb up on top of that is stable enough and tall, try it.

992.jpg
I will admit it is a bit scary... Just the same as when I did it long ago.

20210504_021009.jpg

20210504_025738.jpg
What I see waking up from a nap...

20210504_025752.jpg
(This teether and my Nuby one helped a lot with breaking my new wisdom tooth through the sore gums!)
20210504_025817.jpg

20210504_025838.jpg
Oh yeah, and the activity center! My most recent addition.

Enough crib stuff for now...

The floor!

I hated when my dad put in boring, hard wood for the floors, removing my beloved carpet. So I started out with a shag rug...
4.jpg

Then something a little more playful (that stays under the rug, giving it more cushion for playing)
5.jpg

Then something more useful and more playful...
6.jpg

I guess the tour leads to the closet now...
20210504_021616.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, PlastiBrain, paddedn7 and 11 others
20210504_021632.jpg
They don't exactly fit, but hey, if you want to be a diaper expert, you have to have the materials at hand.

20210504_021706.jpg
Some toys!
Some of these shown here (like the bus, the gun, and the mega bloks), were toys I had back then, and if I didn't still have them, I rebought them on amazon or ebay. I highly recommend doing this yourself if you have pictures or videos to go through. Why relive a generic baby life when you can relive what actually happened?

20210504_021738.jpg
Secret little snack cabinet! (That can also 3D print stuff, crazy cupboards they make these days, eh?)
People in my house like to eat things that aren't theirs... So this is necessary.

20210504_021819.jpg
Some more toys in another cabinet.

20210504_022019.jpg
There are many more Thomas toys unpictured. I found these in the attic a few days ago.

20210504_022151.jpg
Doing worksheets you did in preK/kindergarten can be fun! Use your non-dominant hand and some crayons and it will look authentic, even though you may be trying your best.

Over to the dresser!

20210504_021509.jpg
But first a stop at the diaper genie. An automatic freshener is a nice thing to accompany one, paired also with a normal bottle of air freshener. Now I just have to make a mechanical nose so it knows the right time to spray...

20210504_024419.jpg
The usual gear for changes...

20210504_023020.jpg
Most of the top drawer gear... I don't always use all of it, and there is more in there that i seldom use (or never, because I bought it because it was special, like the small white pacifier, which is the same (long-discontinued) pacifier line I used when I was a newborn.

Now for the moment you've been waiting for-

The diaper drawer!
20210504_024701.jpg
It's like a game of peekaboo every time I open and close it...

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: longallsboy, tobid03, PlastiBrain and 11 others
20210504_024715.jpg
A little tip for you all- save ABU's scent strips and put them under a cloth in your diaper drawer, and everything will stay smelling good for a very long time!

20210504_024338.jpg
Extra pampering supplies

Gotta have backups for the backups.

Onto apparel-

20210504_023720.jpg
My two favorite pieces, though I've had the footie PJs for a while now and I may need to buy a new pair (those are clean out of the wash)

20210504_023924.jpg
20210504_024151.jpg
Cover, training pants, and cloth.

Funny thing is, I'm on the road to becoming [redacted] and am diapered 24/7, so I haven't even used the training pants yet. I just thought they looked cute.

That reminds me- I don't have any undies! The training pants are the closest thing I have to undies now after I got rid of all of mine months ago.

And finally, some miscellaneous things.

20210504_021046.jpg
A desk full of mostly nerdy things.

Screenshot_4.jpg
The sock monkey, boy in the blue overalls, and the red dog are the three most important stuffies to me, ones from the first time I was a baby. :p
It was only recently that I was able to find the boy and the dog (who had been in the attic), reuniting the three for the first time in over 15 years.

Old pictures of the three-
Screenshot_11.png
I will have to make up a new name for him. I was too young to give him a name yet.

Screenshot_2.png
Sheddy, named by my parents as his fur would come off all the time and get everything all red and fuzzy.

Screenshot_1.png
Nummy, as I was too young to pronounce Monkey right.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, InuChan, MASONJAR and 6 others
On this shelf, there's a jolly chimp my dad gave me a very very long time ago, and hot wheels cars which were for the most part buried underground years ago and reexcavated by me recently.

20210504_021553.jpg

So yeah, that's what became of my boring bedroom - a much-needed nursery.

I hope it gives at least someone some inspiration for what they can do with their own space.

:)

GEAR LIST:
(What I personally use/prefer)

Diapering:
PeekABUs
Powder
Wipes
Changing Mat
Rash Cream
Boosters
Swim Diapers
Diaper Genie
Cloth Diaper

Good Paper Towels

Feeding, etc:

Paci
Elmo Plates
Bowls
Forks and Spoons
Nuby Teether
Animal Plates
Bibs
Paci Clips
Blue's Clues Paci Clips
Sippies
Bottle
Baby Einstein Teether
Paci Bag

Apparel:
Velcro Shoes
Footie PJs
Dino Onesie
Monsters Onesie
Yellow Onesie
Cover
Training Pants
Shortalls

Decor:
Bed Sheets
Bed Skirt
Bed Rails
City Roads Playmat
Shag Carpet
ABC Tiles
Mobile
Glow in the dark stars
Auto Air Freshener

Toys:
Activity Center
Gym
Keyboard
My other keyboard (lol)
Bus
[I'm not listing every lego.]
Mega Bloks
Giant Rock-A-Stack
Play Doh
Nerf Gun
Blocks
Angular Momentum Ball
Mr. Potato Head
Keys

Stuffies:
Overalls Boy

Arthur
Buster
Fisher Price Dog
Paci Lion
Fox
Puppy Dog
Teddy
Sock Monkey
Dan Dee Big Red Dog
Ocelot

I probably missed a few things... oh well, just ask me about it if it's not here. :p

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: flickpuppy, PlastiBrain, PichuCubJacob and 10 others
Cool room. Love the DX7. That was my first synth (still have it sitting in an anvil case somewhere in the house).

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain
what do your parents think of the room and all your baby stuff?

That's so cute!!! Love the way your crib looks!

Reactions: LittleJimmy
ozziebee said:
what do your parents think of the room and all your baby stuff?
They know it's something I wanted for 15 years and makes me happy, so they at the very least just go along with it.

Reactions: longallsboy, Dyllybar, Safari and 2 others
willnotwill said:
Cool room. Love the DX7. That was my first synth (still have it sitting in an anvil case somewhere in the house).
If I put all of the money from ABDL stuff into getting a synth, I could MAYBE get a nice Juno 60... It's my dream synth, but I still wouldn't trade it for all this.

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain and Traveller
Last edited:
it's fantastic, I'm glad your parents are so supportive... did they help you buy some of it?

Reactions: longallsboy and PlastiBrain
SicartheaSpikefan said:
it's fantastic, I'm glad your parents are so supportive... did they help you buy some of it?
Well my dad bought me a case of PeekABUs when I was almost out, other than that, no. Took advantage of the current silicon shortage and sold old PC parts for a good chunk of change to get most of this.

• Wow
Reactions: PlastiBrain, ThatGuyFromThatThread and WillFord384
:O amazing room, amazing that your parents are ok with it to the point of even buying you diapies.
lucky >.>

Reactions: PlastiBrain
I've said it before, but, "Oh, my God, your bed!"

You may want to put one rail on backwards, so you can get out by yourself.

I canā€™t wait until my crib is finished, Iā€™m taking a queen bed and turning it into a crib Iā€™ve already lengthened the footboard to make it the same height as the headboard but sadly the rain here is bad and slowed progress in a couple of days hopefully Iā€™ll have some pics

Reactions: ronnieM and Diaperlover40
Not sure if it's the camera angle or not, but those clothes look tiny!

tobid03 said:
Not sure if it's the camera angle or not, but those clothes look tiny!
Definitely the camera angle... I'm 5'10

I love the way you've set up your room! I feel like between all the tech stuff and baby stuff I could hijack your room and feel right at home, lol! Your room is really cool. šŸ˜Ž

PS: that little tripod you have holding your headset: I have one that looks just like that one and you gave me a better idea than just throwing mine on the floor! šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
Reactions: longallsboy and ThatGuyFromThatThread
Back