Littleforbig

WillFord384 said:
You provided a broken link to a site that requires a login to read anything, in order to accuse someone of transphobia which these days could mean anything or nothing. You're not acting like you really care that much about what you're saying.
These controversies are brought up every time anyone posts anything about LittleForBig anywhere, be it here or on Reddit or on DailyDiapers or on Twitter or anywhere, and that's from just the first page of the most basic Google search, which also gives me stuff from Imgur and Tumblr here and here and so on. The only person being lazy here is you.

Let me emphasize that I have no stake in the issue; I don't buy anything from LFB regardless, so it doesn't matter to me if customers want to enforce or defend the allegations against them, I have nothing to add, but people who take the "I've never heard of this so you're just making it up and you're a bad person for doing so" route always come off as extremely immature to me. Regardless of whatever it is being talked about, I don't feel anyone's in a position to take a stance of authority - let alone moral authority - on a subject they're not even willing to put the most minimal amount of research into. I'm not even a customer of LFB and yet even I haven't been able to escape being beaten over the head with their controversies on literally every AB/DL site I've been a part of.

PurplePup89 said:
These controversies are brought up every time anyone posts anything about LittleForBig anywhere, be it here or on Reddit or on DailyDiapers or on Twitter or anywhere, and that's from just the first page of the most basic Google search, which also gives me stuff from Imgur and Tumblr here and here and so on. The only person being lazy here is you.

Let me emphasize that I have no stake in the issue; I don't buy anything from LFB regardless, so it doesn't matter to me if customers want to enforce or defend the allegations against them, I have nothing to add, but people who take the "I've never heard of this so you're just making it up and you're a bad person for doing so" route always come off as extremely immature to me. Regardless of whatever it is being talked about, I don't feel anyone's in a position to take a stance of authority - let alone moral authority - on a subject they're not even willing to put the most minimal amount of research into. I'm not even a customer of LFB and yet even I haven't been able to escape being beaten over the head with their controversies on literally every AB/DL site I've been a part of.

You may have something important to say. Unfortunately nobody will ever know because you refuse to say it.

WillFord384 said:
You may have something important to say. Unfortunately nobody will ever know because you refuse to say it.
You complained that somebody's else's link wasn't valid proof, so I sent you SEVEN more links - doing your work for you - and if you choose to ignore those, then this discussion really can't go any further.

As mentioned, I have no stake in this issue. It doesn't bother me if LFB's defenders wish to scrutinize and argue the allegations against them; what bothers me is that said allegations are well-documented and constantly brought up on numerous websites yet many LFB defenders choose to deliberately ignore them and/or refuse to even look them up while nevertheless attacking those who parrot what is, for the most part, commonly-known and easily accessible information.

If you feel those allegations don't have merit, by all means, discuss it and give your side of things, but don't claim the high ground by choosing to bury your head in the sand. To me, that's no different than people in political threads who base their arguments not on facts or references but personal bias, and that's always been a pet peeve of mine.

Again, I can't definitively claim there's objective truth in the allegations against LFB, I haven't researched it that deeply, but I DID at least research it, and at least there are screenshots of messages and employee testimonies they cite as evidence; your argument is essentially little more than "I've never heard of this and I outright refuse to look at the sources so clearly everyone else but me is wrong", and I really don't understand how you feel that puts you in a position of moral superiority. Then again, there's a lot about the world I'll never understand.

They posted on various places that they would not use a Trans model / would not allow trans women in a woman's health club that they were connected with. They also added racist comments to the post on fetlife. I was in a hurry when I posted this due to other things I had to do that day. I have many trans friends and performed the wedding for my best friend and her trans wife. So to say I do not care about is not correct. A simple Google search will find more information on it. Also, search on here regarding the number of times it had been mentioned.

DLScottsman said:
They posted on various places that they would not use a Trans model / would not allow trans women in a woman's health club that they were connected with. They also added racist comments to the post on fetlife. I was in a hurry when I posted this due to other things I had to do that day. I have many trans friends and performed the wedding for my best friend and her trans wife. So to say I do not care about is not correct. A simple Google search will find more information on it. Also, search on here regarding the number of times it had been mentioned.

Thanks for the explanation.

My Mommy found similar items as LFB on Amazon. Recently buying me a pink onesie.
Unlike LFB’s item that has the word “Daddy” printed on it, this one has no wording printed on it.

Attachments

• EC1ADA9A-548C-402A-BB44-76E8D064DAD2.jpeg
    EC1ADA9A-548C-402A-BB44-76E8D064DAD2.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 8EE0954E-84DD-4016-B4AF-84EE1C988C2C.jpeg
    8EE0954E-84DD-4016-B4AF-84EE1C988C2C.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: DLScottsman and chrischrischris
Back