abdI

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi y’all,

I’m gonna get ahold of some white megamaxes and I want to soak it with color. Are there any foods I should consume or avoid to make pee darker?

If you're looking for the yellow, take vitamin B-2 (100 mg). It's Riboflavin. It will ensure that you have very yellow urine regardless of being well hydrated. It will be shockingly yellow.

Reactions: ronnieM and abdI
Normal urine doesn't vary much in colour to my knowledge, and the easiest way to get darker urine is to drink less water so it's more concentrated (and smelly). There are a number of diseases that can cause it to be darker, like alkaptonuria, and some antibiotics cause a orange colour, but in general I don't know of any healthy/safe ways to darken urine beyond normal coloration.

Black peas 🤣

Llayden said:
If you're looking for the yellow, take vitamin B-2 (100 mg). It's Riboflavin. It will ensure that you have very yellow urine regardless of being well hydrated. It will be shockingly yellow.
Thanks!

according to what I found on google most dairy products and lean meat have b2, just double checking if that’s correct

abdI said:
Thanks!

according to what I found on google most dairy products and lean meat have b2, just double checking if that’s correct
B-2 is in many products. If you can't find it on the shelf, you will find it in "Super B-Complex" vitamins. It's a blend of all the B vitamins and has B-2 in 100 mg doses. Taking one of them a day will make your urine SHOCKINGLY yellow.

Llayden said:
B-2 is in many products. If you can't find it on the shelf, you will find it in "Super B-Complex" vitamins. It's a blend of all the B vitamins and has B-2 in 100 mg doses. Taking one of them a day will make your urine SHOCKINGLY yellow.
I’m only 18 and I don’t drive so buying pills is not something I see happening anytime soon ;-;

Honestly, pee is only darker due to lack of water in the body. Dehydrating yourself is a REALLY bad idea.

Reactions: blaincorrous, 12srepaid and abdI
LimeBloodedNoir said:
Honestly, pee is only darker due to lack of water in the body. Dehydrating yourself is a REALLY bad idea.
Yeah, I don’t think drinking less is something I want to do to my body and anyway I wanna really SOAK it 😍

abdI said:
Yeah, I don’t think drinking less is something I want to do to my body and anyway I wanna really SOAK it 😍

Maybe try food dye??? If you have like... Female parts, maybe not, but if you dont, im sure it wont physically hurt you

Hey does anyone know if coffee or tea helps make pee darker? Just brainstorming as I don’t wanna consume too much protein o_O

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Maybe try food dye??? If you have like... Female parts, maybe not, but if you dont, im sure it wont physically hurt you
Do I want to know what happens with food dye and you-know-whats 😩😅

Coffee definitely makes pee darker, though it also makes it smell like coffee. I feel like a lot of soda or other caffeine-rich beverages would do the same.

I've noticed energy drinks also tint pee a rather bright yellow. Whenever I drink a Rockstar and I haven't had any water to dilute it, it can come out an almost Highlighter yellow.

Reactions: KrankyPants and abdI
I'm gonna second the B vitamin thing. B vitamins add a lot of yellow to your urine (not necessarily "darker" but definitely yellow), but they might also add a very distinctive odor. If you've ever opened a bottle of B-Complex supplements or a bag of Nutritional Yeast (also high in Bs), you'll know the smell! I don't know about anyone else, but my body seems to pass that smell right on through to my pee no matter how hydrated I am!

Now that I think about it, a lot of food smells go straight through my urine. Like PurplePup89 says, if I have coffee - it smells like coffee. And if I eat turkey, it will have a turkey-ish smell. I don't even try to wet my diapers if I've eaten asparagus!

Heh. Sorry for sliding off topic a bit there.

Last edited:
Lots and lots of beetroot. A friend of mine thought he was pissing blood and ended up at the doctor's before he remembered eating lots of beetroot 😂

• Wow
Reactions: xxPampersBoyxx, KrankyPants, Mal8 and 1 other person
Try with plenty of carrots. Those should enhance the yellow/orange.
Be careful however that too much carotene in your blood could cause an intoxication and render your skin more sensitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: abdI and TreeLad
Fiammaverde said:
Try with plenty of carrots. Those should enhance the yellow/orange.
Be careful however that too much carotene in your blood could cause an intoxication and render your skin more sensitive.
And give you supervision :p

• Haha
Reactions: abdI and 2012Stroke
TreeLad said:
Lots and lots of beetroot. A friend of mine thought he was pissing blood and ended up at the doctor's before he remembered eating lots of beetroot 😂
Yeah I ate a whole large jar of beetroot and had bright red/pink pee. I got such a fright before I worked out what had happened 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants, TreeLad and abdI
AZO urinary pain relief. That is OTC and definitely makes your urine orange or dark (mine looked like medical iodine but don know if the UTI played into it).

abdI said:
Do I want to know what happens with food dye and you-know-whats 😩😅

I suppose it becomes more... festive?

• Haha
Back