Drawing-136.sketchpad.png

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 56228, Boltsboy86, Goodnites4Ever1997 and 3 others
PawPatrolzz6634 said:
Here is the box art for a Goodnites XXL Girls:

View attachment 54382
Boys:

View attachment 54383
Unless more kids end up extremely obese or something, I don’t really see this happening. My little brother is 8 and already above the weight limit of the new XL (albeit he has never worn Goodnites), but I doubt that’s all that many kids. The market for obese incontinent children I am sure is there, but is not super big I can imagine.

Fun mock-up though.

Last edited:
Joshgoodnites said:
We’re you find the XXL Boys Goodnites
haha mate I think you're missing the point... *facepalm*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and RedPandaDL
neilt001 said:
haha mate I think you're missing the point... *facepalm*
Not at all ! They can be found fairly easily. Just go to bed, close your eyes and BAM !

• Haha
Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127, Boltsboy86, TigerDL and 1 other person
I got my sample of them and honestly thought they would be larger than they are. I'm 6'1" and 200 lbs. They fit but are not long enough to cover my butt all the way. I'm still disappointed with them. When I was in high school I wore them (and depends back when they were decent) for bed wetting because of a back injury. Back then I was the same height but around 170bls or so and they fit just fine.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Weatheronthe8s said:
Unless more kids end up extremely obese or something

"For children and adolescents aged 2-19 years in 2017-20181: The prevalence of obesity was 19.3% and affected about 14.4 million children "

There are a ton (no pun intended) of obese children. I live in a wealthy area and there are a lot of obese kids. Many of them probably wouldn't fit in the larger goodnites if they have issues. Literally, any baby diaper manufacturer that makes larger (probably unprinted) baby diapers (ones that would fit teens and older) would corner the market. Unfortunately, they all have marketing employees and CEOs with the intelligence of a dead sponge.

Reactions: TigerDL, SkinnyDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
mayhem said:
"For children and adolescents aged 2-19 years in 2017-20181: The prevalence of obesity was 19.3% and affected about 14.4 million children "

There are a ton (no pun intended) of obese children. I live in a wealthy area and there are a lot of obese kids. Many of them probably wouldn't fit in the larger goodnites if they have issues. Literally, any baby diaper manufacturer that makes larger (probably unprinted) baby diapers (ones that would fit teens and older) would corner the market. Unfortunately, they all have marketing employees and CEOs with the intelligence of a dead sponge.
Yeah. I know there are a ton of obese kids. It's just a matter of having obese kids who also have incontinence issues. That decreases the market by quite a bit. I'm sure the market is there, but I don't know how big it is. I'd love to see a product like that though.

Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah. I know there are a ton of obese kids. It's just a matter of having obese kids who also have incontinence issues. That decreases the market by quite a bit. I'm sure the market is there, but I don't know how big it is. I'd love to see a product like that though.

Obesity is a fairly large factor in incontinence. I didn't read the full article but scientifically it is known.

Reactions: TigerDL and Weatheronthe8s
mayhem said:
Obesity is a fairly large factor in incontinence. I didn't read the full article but scientifically it is known.
Yeah. I'm sure there may be a connection. I remember having more accidents myself though when I've weighed less. I don't remember having much of any accidents during my adolescence where I was more overweight. However, I have since wet the bed a few times since I have lost weight. So I don't know. I don't exactly call myself incontinent though. It's just the random accident here and there. It's weird. I am not every person though either.

The size of the market (no pun intended) is a factor. There are about 25 million teenagers in the U.S. and about 1-2% of them wet the bed, so that gives 250k-500k potential buyers, and not all of them would use Goodnites; some would go without wearing protection and others would wear other products, including KCs own Depends. Honestly, if I was a teen with bedwetting issues and no DL inclinations, I might be turned off a product with a "kid" connection like Goodnites and go for an adult product like Depends.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
Amazon, Walmart, Target seem mostly/completely out of Goodnites of all sizes and genders. Third-party sellers on Amazon and Walmart. Target has some S/M and L in stock for shipping, but stores are empty. I was in a Target today and the entire shelf for all Goodnites offerings was empty. I found this on Facebook:

Some of our products are temporarily not available due to material supply disruptions resulting from severe storms in the southern and Gulf Region of the U.S. earlier this year. Kimberly-Clark® is working closely with our retail partners to ensure access to your favorite products as soon as possible.

Here's something weird I noticed yesterday. I stopped at Walmart and I decided to check if they had any Goodnites. They are still selling the old sizes for whatever reason, albeit I think the S/M got the updated designs. However, I noticed a really strange thing about the L/XL. I checked the date code and they were manufactured a few days into March, after the first reports of the new sizes being found. Now I'm wondering how that's possible.

Last edited:
I'll have to check the date codes next time. The local supermarket still has the L/XL 11-packs well-stocked. I hope sales of the XL are good because it would be awful if they ended it due to poor sales, and left us with just the smaller L.

Reactions: TigerDL and Weatheronthe8s
Prairie said:
I'll have to check the date codes next time. The local supermarket still has the L/XL 11-packs well-stocked. I hope sales of the XL are good because it would be awful if they ended it due to poor sales, and left us with just the smaller L.
Yeah. I really hope the XL sells well too. I just find it strange that I can't really find them anywhere still. Kroger's got the new L, but not the XL. Walmart is still leaving me in the air. The only place I've managed to find them was Walgreens, and I only ever got 1 pack of the girls XL and haven't seen them since. I consistently see I think the same 1 pack of the boys though. I go by there every week just to check. Strangely, I noticed they put out like one of the old sizes after I bought the new XL. So I'm wondering what happened there. It's like the store only puts 1 pack at a time or something.

Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah. I really hope the XL sells well too. I just find it strange that I can't really find them anywhere still. Kroger's got the new L, but not the XL. Walmart is still leaving me in the air. The only place I've managed to find them was Walgreens, and I only ever got 1 pack of the girls XL and haven't seen them since. I consistently see I think the same 1 pack of the boys though. I go by there every week just to check. Strangely, I noticed they put out like one of the old sizes after I bought the new XL. So I'm wondering what happened there. It's like the store only puts 1 pack at a time or something.
My CVS only stocks the L, not the new XL, but I've noticed even then there's only ever two packs at a time on the shelf. As compared to the S/M where there's like 5-6 packs at any given time. I know pediatricians can "prescribe" Goodnites so I actually did see a few more packs behind the pharmacy counter with the pharmacy label slapped on them but not on the shelves.

hanzertas said:
My CVS only stocks the L, not the new XL, but I've noticed even then there's only ever two packs at a time on the shelf. As compared to the S/M where there's like 5-6 packs at any given time. I know pediatricians can "prescribe" Goodnites so I actually did see a few more packs behind the pharmacy counter with the pharmacy label slapped on them but not on the shelves.
Yeah. I did not know that they would prescribe Goodnites. Either way, my CVS I notice never seems to sell many diapers, likely due to the much higher price compared to stores like Walmart. The last time I went there, they had a pack of L/XL Goodnites on the shelf that was like 2 years old and that was it for that size. I bought a pack from like 2017 also awhile back just for the old designs. Either way, I notice more stocking issues on the L/XL than the other sizes. I guess more people would use those. I just know that the only place I have seen the new XL is Walgreens, and the only reason that they cleared out old stock is because they were put on clearance for literal dirt cheap. Either way, it's strange how all of that is.

Reactions: hanzertas
Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah. I did not know that they would prescribe Goodnites. Either way, my CVS I notice never seems to sell many diapers, likely due to the much higher price compared to stores like Walmart. The last time I went there, they had a pack of L/XL Goodnites on the shelf that was like 2 years old and that was it for that size. I bought a pack from like 2017 also awhile back just for the old designs. Either way, I notice more stocking issues on the L/XL than the other sizes. I guess more people would use those. I just know that the only place I have seen the new XL is Walgreens, and the only reason that they cleared out old stock is because they were put on clearance for literal dirt cheap. Either way, it's strange how all of that is.
Yeah it was new to me too but now basically every time I'm there to pick up my prescriptions I notice Goodnites with the prescription drug label slapped on them in the back of the pharmacy counter.

Mock-up box of Gaurentebe L/XL Bedwetting pants with Fade when wet graphics:

Drawing-144.sketchpad.png

Back