Role
  1. Diaper Lover
has anyone bought products there

I have. Many many items

Reactions: JensBabyGirl
Yes
Very cute diapers and a cute onesie.

It looks great. But I'm a Little boy, and they don't do boys wear. No Fair!

siysiy said:
It looks great. But I'm a Little boy, and they don't do boys wear. No Fair!
Tykables only does boys. Well besides the Unicorn. I ordered their dino sleeper and it was too big. That's not fair either.

Emmagar said:
Tykables only does boys. Well besides the Unicorn. I ordered their dino sleeper and it was too big. That's not fair either.
Boys can like unicorns. My big puts me in Rearz Princess Pink if I been acting up.
and tells me I am a sissy boy.

But I know some Little boy that like putting on gril clothes. And I also know gril Little that like to put on boy clothes. I like playing dress up too. But for me it is just playing dress up

I think that if you are going to sell clothes you should sail clothing that is for everyone.

clothing should have an gender.

Will that what I thing.

siysiy said:
Boys can like unicorns.
Emmagar said:
Tykables only does boys. Well besides the Unicorn.

Indeed. We actually hate being told we "only make boy stuff" because really clothing doesn't have a gender and we do feel most of our prints themselves are neutral but some obviously lean one direction or another like the Cammies Blue and Unicorns. At the end of the day wear what you like, not what society tells you is acceptable.

That being said we actually just expanded our Liddles clothing line to introduce a ton of new Liddles Briefs in both a Classic and Bikini cuts as well as introducing a line of Skirtalls that matches our Shortalls in many many prints and solid colors as well. So Masc, Fem, Male, Female... We got it plus diapers to match almost everything too. :)

Reactions: OmiOMy and siysiy
siysiy said:
Boys can like unicorns. My big puts me in Rearz Princess Pink if I been acting up.
and tells me I am a sissy boy.

But I know some Little boy that like putting on gril clothes. And I also know gril Little that like to put on boy clothes. I like playing dress up too. But for me it is just playing dress up

I think that if you are going to sell clothes you should sail clothing that is for everyone.

clothing should have an gender.

Will that what I thing.
I didn't mean boys can't like unicorns. I'm just saying their stuff is mostly geared toward boys

yeah from LFB i have nursery blue, little dreamers, little fantasy, and little trunks. i want to get the baby cuties one too

Reactions: chrischrischris
todaler said:
Indeed. We actually hate being told we "only make boy stuff" because really clothing doesn't have a gender and we do feel most of our prints themselves are neutral but some obviously lean one direction or another like the Cammies Blue and Unicorns. At the end of the day wear what you like, not what society tells you is acceptable.

That being said we actually just expanded our Liddles clothing line to introduce a ton of new Liddles Briefs in both a Classic and Bikini cuts as well as introducing a line of Skirtalls that matches our Shortalls in many many prints and solid colors as well. So Masc, Fem, Male, Female... We got it plus diapers to match almost everything too. :)
Your sleepers do not fit girls unless it's the unicorn. I'm very disappointed. I like dinosaurs but the small did not fit my 5'4" body.

Goodnites607975 said:
has anyone bought products there
Yes and I love their products😀

Little for Big is a horrible company. They are Transphobic.

s://fetlife.com/groups/18060/posts/11015938?page=42#comments_container

Apart from the rather awful things I consistently hear about LFB (transphobia, etc.), their products have never really appealed to me. They obviously cater much heavier to the DD/LG scene and the majority of their "little" clothing is more overtly sexualized and almost lingerie-esque compared to most ageplay companies who strive for a more "authentically" babyish or toddlerish aesthetic.

I can't say for sure, but I feel like that might be a common sentiment? Of all the female littles and regressors I've known, the only one who has bought stuff from LFB is way more into DD/LG than AB/DL. Otherwise, everyone else has favored less sexual ageplay apparel companies, regardless of whether or not they know about the controversies surrounding LFB.

Reactions: chiaochai
DLScottsman said:

i have at least 10 onesies from Littleforbig and have personally met and hung out with the owners of Littleforbig at their Airbnb a few years back at teddycon.

They were nice people! They asked how the diapers were and what they could improve, offered food and drinks to me like I was family and were just good people. I make no money from them or talk to them now, it was a onetime experience.

Just my 2 cents. Some of my onesies are probably close to 5 years old and still no rips

Reactions: JensBabyGirl and ARBBB2
Emmagar said:
Your sleepers do not fit girls unless it's the unicorn. I'm very disappointed. I like dinosaurs but the small did not fit my 5'4" body.
All of our sleepers are cut the same way, so if the Unicorns fit so will any other print. We have made changes from the first few production runs including combining sizes such as Small and Medium, Large and XL, then 2X and 3X, based on feedback from all of our customers etc. It sounds as if you purchased a Small before we combined the sizes and that is why the second one fit differently. The issue isn't that you are female it is that you are short; like me. I too am 5'5" and they are baggy on me too, but sleepers are not intended to be form fitting and are sized to accommodate tall people as well.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
todaler said:
All of our sleepers are cut the same way, so if the Unicorns fit so will any other print. We have made changes from the first few production runs including combining sizes such as Small and Medium, Large and XL, then 2X and 3X, based on feedback from all of our customers etc. It sounds as if you purchased a Small before we combined the sizes and that is why the second one fit differently. The issue isn't that you are female it is that you are short; like me. I too am 5'5" and they are baggy on me too, but sleepers are not intended to be form fitting and are sized to accommodate tall people as well.
Then I just won't buy another then. I literally trip over the feet. Too bad you don't have XS.

An
todaler said:
And this is why I think you only cater to men. Women aren't usually over 6'. Used to love your stuff but now I guess I'll have to find a different company to support. It's really too bad.

DLScottsman said:

This and the fact there are no male models on their site, or even an attempt at boyish clothes, they’re clearly exclusively DDLG. So no business from me.

All my outfits are from little for big I know they fit I'm 3xl so don't want to chance anything else

DLScottsman said:

You provided a broken link to a site that requires a login to read anything, in order to accuse someone of transphobia which these days could mean anything or nothing. You're not acting like you really care that much about what you're saying.

If you want to make your case, I'd suggest that you state clearly:
  • What you think LittleForBig's people did wrong.
  • Why we should believe that's true and not just some random anonymous people you saw on the Web creating drama.
  • Why that wrong action was so bad that we should stop buying from LittleForBig.

People who start ABDL-friendly businesses put a lot of time and money into the effort with no guarantee that they'll ever make a dime in profit. I don't know about you but I'm grateful to all of them. If you want us all to condemn LfB and try to ruin them, at least don't be lazy about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris, Babyman1224, Hockeyczar and 2 others
Back