Stop being a diaper lover

Goodnites607975

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Did anyone try that? How did it work? Was it mental work(using reason to tell oneself that diapers are weird) or physical(maybe keeping diapers away for months)? Not saying I wanna try that. I forever love diapers.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, GoodniteLover219, hti24 and 1 other person
Well, there is a thing called a "Binge and Purge cycle". To speak english: you can try to "purge" yourself of it, but it will keep hitting back stronger and stronger.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Miccheck, Fhenngreat and 10 others
My guess is that if someone is on this board they have not stopped being a DL. Binge and purge is a very real thing and I believe most of us go through it regularly.

Reactions: Miccheck, AJFan2020, LonelyKitty and 2 others
I’ve been a DL for basically all of my 40 years of life and I’ve definitely had times of trying to stop. It was never because the desire wasn’t there, but I didn’t want to be “weird” anymore. It never worked for too long. However, I’m at a point right now where the desire to wear seems to be fading fast. And it’s not due to over wearing because I only get to wear once every month or two. I don’t know, the thrill of the thought of wearing just doesn’t seem to be there right now. Even a couple days ago, my wife was gone with the kids for hours which would usually be my cue to wear with excitement, but i didn’t feel like it. I have even thought about selling my stash....or at least the printer ones since I’ve never been a fan of printed anyways. Has anybody gone through this?

Reactions: Angelapinks, Softypink, Diapercutie and 5 others
I've tried to stop SEVERAL times. It wasn't til around my 29th birthday that I stopped fighting it. It's who I am. There is nothing wrong with it. It is not immoral. It harms no one. So just enjoy. And if anyone says nay then just don't give a fuck. Once you stop giving a fuck and being confident in who you are, your life can finally begin

• Love
Reactions: Dpat3030, ARBBB2, JWolf and 11 others
I usually find my binge and purge cycle matches my stress/depression levels. If I wear while stressed or depressed it helps resolve or reduce the stress or depression. Anyone else have this?

Reactions: Angelapinks, AJFan2020, BJsTyLeZ and 1 other person
Scott729 said:
My guess is that if someone is on this board they have not stopped being a DL. Binge and purge is a very real thing and I believe most of us go through it regularly.
It is a real thing that most of us have experienced to some extent, but it shouldn't be the norm. In my case, once I was able to mentally untangle my feelings of guilt and accept this part of me the binge/purge stuff stopped happening.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Jr2012 and Scott729
Goodnites607975 said:
Did anyone try that? How did it work?

IT DIDN'T. Lol

Once a diaper lover, always a diaper lover

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Softypink, Midiaperlover and 7 others
I tried to not be an diaper lover, now im incontinent and kinda have to be okay with it lol!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Angelapinks, Softypink, Saltedcaramel64 and 2 others
I don’t think you can really stop being a diaper lover. You might stop wearing for various periods of times for various reasons but I think it is still there.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Softypink, Jr2012 and 5 others
Goodnites607975 said:
Did anyone try that? How did it work? Was it mental work(using reason to tell oneself that diapers are weird) or physical(maybe keeping diapers away for months)? Not saying I wanna try that. I forever love diapers.
I physically did it for 30 years... it was always in my head. I am much happier now.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Lol I just saw the thread title and I was just immediately like "NO"

PaddedInEastvale said:
I’m at a point right now where the desire to wear seems to be fading fast... Even a couple days ago, my wife was gone with the kids for hours which would usually be my cue to wear with excitement, but i didn’t feel like it. Has anybody gone through this?
The thrill has diminished a little with age, but it's still there. The same applies to some other thrills - I don't get as easily excited as in my youth. I can relate that the urge to wear is not as overwhelming as it used to be, but I've experienced that if I wear nonetheless, I get a kind of "o, how stupid have I been" moment, when the feelings kick in stronger than my memory lead me to believe.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Jr2012
there were times in the past where i would have a nice period of wearing, i would poop and pee my pants, and then see if i can give it a rest for a while. the tendency would usually always come back in a week. then again though, there have been periods where i go 1-2 months without being tempted to wear and not even realizing it, im actually in one of those right now. it just seems like the urge comes in waves.

Reactions: HomeAlone and Angelapinks
I tried , many times in fact , too many times to count , ended up binge and purging and it was mental torture at the time for me . I regretted throwing many stuff away and its always the same , i felt disgusted after i wear and did stuff . I learn to accept myself gradually and i told myself NEVER purge , im doing no harm to anyone and its none of anyone's business what i do and that i am much happier and felt myself when i finally accepted myself for being a DL .

I tried to keep diapers away from me before , turning away ads on tv when they come on , walking away from diaper aisle at the mall , totally switching off away from any and all diaper content , it didn't end well , i was suffering .

Now i wear whenever i want to and whenever i feel the need to and i am of course much happier.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Fleetwoodmac32192, TinkleTinkleLittleStar and 8 others
PaddedInEastvale said:
Has anybody gone through this?
I'm in the midst of wanting to wear, but not wanting to wear. It seems like I talk myself out of [what was] my morning routine of slapping on the cream and nappying up.
Because of my arthritis (and whatever else) it's easy to find a reason not to put myself through the painful hassle of washing. I often just stand there, in my bedroom, pondering, and then decide not to bother even pondering: just get downstairs, get a brew and pop some painkillers.
And, "maybe later...?"
Later never comes.

The covid restrictions aren't helping, in that I now don't get the privacy to wash my stuff.

Of course, it's not just nappies taking a backseat: I've gone from a nightly knuckle-shuffle (at the least), to barely once a week.

I try to stop for 40 years
Since I’m in a relationship ( and it is a secret) , I can only wear occasionally when she is some days out of the building.
Today she is off for a few days. I prepared myself and bought some Attends. Since she left (3 hours ago) I spoiled one diaper, wetted my pants, and for the moment double diapered. Feels like heaven, like coming home, last time was July ...

so yes I would like to stop, but fear it will never work

Reactions: Angelapinks
I’m not trying to judge anybody or say you have to, but if it’s possible to quit drinking, smoking, drugs or any bad habit, shouldn’t it be possible to quit wearing diapers?

Reactions: WetDiapers247
Markzfl said:
I usually find my binge and purge cycle matches my stress/depression levels. If I wear while stressed or depressed it helps resolve or reduce the stress or depression. Anyone else have this?
I find wearing helps loads with my negative feelings , as in washing them away or at least calming things down. I also use pacifiers alot often when not wearing. Just playing video games or practicing piano or watching t.v. I find they help loads as well. Sometimes when cycling to work I find myself craving a paci . Knowing that I can't have it until late evening...

Reactions: Diaper44, PaciBabyGirl, Markzfl and 1 other person
Back