NappiesRUs deliveries?

Littleman12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Can anyone tell me how nappiesrus post packages? Do they come in descreet packaging?
I ask as my package may have to be left on the doorstep for a while.

Reactions: Safari
Yes. In my experience anything more than two packs will be in cardboard boxes, well taped and mine have always (thankfully) been plain. Single or two packs come in dark grey plastic wrap, again well taped.

Hopefully that tallies with other's experience. Could always do a local drop off if you're worried about the doorstep element - lots of corner shops etc participate in this scheme.

Reactions: LittleScotty
billybobtombo said:
Could always do a local drop off if you're worried about the doorstep element - lots of corner shops etc participate in this scheme.
Depends if you prefer the Covid risk or the discovery risk ;)

I ordered 2 packs of MegaMax last week and they arrived 2 days later by courier wrapped in black plastic. Totally discreet other than the guy that delivers the pckhe has to take photographic proof that it’s been received

They come in discreet packaging, plain boxes or plain plastic wrapped.

billybobtombo said:
Yes. In my experience anything more than two packs will be in cardboard boxes, well taped.

Two-taped or four-taped? And are there also hook-and-loop boxes? 🤪

I ordered a box of mixed diapers from them just the other day, and they arrived a couple of hours ago. Very quick!

They came in a plain cardboard box which can't be any more discreet. I've ordered diapers in the past from other websites and they basically came wrapped which I hated. You can always tell it's diapers because of the 'ribbed' feeling of the package. I've had my dad answer the door to get one of my packages, and when I went to get it off him he said "Did you order nappies??". My heart literally skipped a beat when he said that.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAPexpanded
PQNY said:
I ordered a box of mixed diapers from them just the other day, and they arrived a couple of hours ago. Very quick!

They came in a plain cardboard box which can't be any more discreet. I've ordered diapers in the past from other websites and they basically came wrapped which I hated. You can always tell it's diapers because of the 'ribbed' feeling of the package. I've had my dad answer the door to get one of my packages, and when I went to get it off him he said "Did you order nappies??". My heart literally skipped a beat when he said that.
I do get that "we" can always feel what it is through the packaging, but would most people? I don't know, but I'd have thought unlikely. Did your dad know about your ABDLism at the point this happened?

I did an order a few months ago of Tykables and they came in a cardboard box but the order before that they were in a thick grey parcel bag and well taped up. Yeah they felt like a pack of nappies to me but as @billybobtombo said its unlikely anyone would think like us. It didn't say what they are on the outside anywhere

billybobtombo said:
I do get that "we" can always feel what it is through the packaging, but would most people? I don't know, but I'd have thought unlikely. Did your dad know about your ABDLism at the point this happened?

I'd say there was a 30% chance he knows but I'm not sure. It still took me be surprise when he said that though lol

I have not bought anything from NRU in a few years as they stopped shipping to Norway after some issues with customs not letting their goods through :p

However before that they where my main supplier and i never had any issues with them, and their packaging where always discrete from the cardboard boxes down to the shipping labels/declerations. So if you prefer discretion i would say NRU do their part when it comes to respecting your privacy =)

Use them for all my orders. Always in boxes or plastic bags which are not see through. Totally discreet and no mention of NRU on the return address etc.

Well I hope so! (Actually Know so ) as I have my first megamax in pink being delivered tomorrow. I have used them before and its never been a problem.

Back