Who is/are you favorite Cuddly Friend(s)?

MailCat581 said:
Mine is my Pookie bear!

View attachment 52030

My sister in law calls my brother her "porky bear " they've been married 31 years next month
So goes to show a pooka bear is for cuddles for life

Reactions: Hockeyczar and Traveller
MailCat581 said:
My bear's name comes from the Garfield comic strip because Garfield sleeps with a teddy bear with the same name.
Yep I know that , they met in the late 80's when Garfield was big over here in UK

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
BobbiSueEllen said:
I went out to Savers today and found a new member of DaCrew! Say "Howdy!" to "Buffy" (or "Anissa", either name) the dark brown, cuddly bear...to her right is "Colleen", the smaller one is "Becky" and the teeny-tiny bear is "Abby". Now, just gotta diaper her up like the others... :unsure:

Oh, yeah...the new girl wanted me to tell everyone that her name's pronounced "uh-NEE-suh". She's kinda sensitive to mispronunciations. 😲🤭🧸🧸🧸🧸🥳🍼

Aww how cute! I love that 2 of them are wearing Diapers🧷 😊

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
parcelboy2 said:
Been sleeping with this cuddly dog I got in Tesco's couple of years ago
I'm amazed by the fact I can wake up still with it in my arms 🤗After 4/5 hours sleep 😴😴
How cute! Yeah you'd think he'd fall out of your hands while sleeping.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
Aww how cute! I love that 2 of them are wearing Diapers🧷 😊
Well, since then, Buffy's wearing a diaper now, too! 🧸🧷🧷🍼🥰

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Traveller, chrischrischris and ABDElsa
BobbiSueEllen said:
Well, since then, Buffy's wearing a diaper now, too! 🧸🧷🧷🍼🥰
Awww

• Love
Not sure which one I like the best, so I took a group photo. They are all fun!

Attachments

• 20210407_164142 (1).jpg
    20210407_164142 (1).jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, chrischrischris, Traveller and 4 others
Hockeyczar said:
Not sure which one I like the best, so I took a group photo. They are all fun!
Aww so many cuddly friends!!!

• Love
Reactions: Hockeyczar, Traveller and BobbiSueEllen
I don't really sleep with her, more like just lay on the bed or carry her around. She's similar to a pillow pet but she's a unicorn. I call her Twinkle-Eye because she has a star in the left corner of her eye-which was what the my little ponies from when I was little had in their eyes (very few had something different, such as Waterfire). Any others would be Rainbow Heart (care bear) and Shimmer/Quinn (sequin fox).

• Love
Reactions: Hockeyczar, ABDElsa and BobbiSueEllen
Wow! Some of you guys have a ton! Here's mine 😊 the moose is named Monty, the black bear is Rocky, the smaller brown bear is Copper and the big fella is my newest friend and he doesn't have a name yet (open to suggestions).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210408-122052_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210408-122052_Gallery.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, chrischrischris, Hockeyczar and 2 others
SparkleBunny said:
I don't really sleep with her, more like just lay on the bed or carry her around. She's similar to a pillow pet but she's a unicorn. I call her Twinkle-Eye because she has a star in the left corner of her eye-which was what the my little ponies from when I was little had in their eyes (very few had something different, such as Waterfire). Any others would be Rainbow Heart (care bear) and Shimmer/Quinn (sequin fox).
Aww that's sweet

Chanch0 said:
Wow! Some of you guys have a ton! Here's mine 😊 the moose is named Monty, the black bear is Rocky, the smaller brown bear is Copper and the big fella is my newest friend and he doesn't have a name yet (open to suggestions).
Super cute!

Widgeydog354 said:
first two are the Snuffys the darker Snuffy is a friends Snuffy the other is my snuffy. second pic my whole ménagre gromit, my crab choir, ocean blue, wolly the spider, deedee dog and so many more
So many cuddly friends! Adorable!!!

Reactions: Hockeyczar
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Mine is Winnie the Pooh! Always has been! I have slept with a stuffed Winnie the Pooh every single night for as I can remember. The need for a 26 YO to sleep with a Teddy Bear every night must come from either Autism, ABDL or both. None of my friends or family have ever batted an eye or questioned why I still sleep with stuffed Winnie the Pooh's so, why should I?

Anyways I currently have 5 Winnie the Pooh's, 2 of which I sleep with every night. They are fairly similar to the ones I had as a very young child. The tall one is just like the one my Grandma got me in Disneyland, and the shorter sitting one is just like the one I found at Walmart a long time ago. Since then every night I'd put one on top of the other and rest my head on them. That's how I started sleeping with 2 instead of just 1.

Unfortunately my puppy chewed them both up so, both had to be replaced. I found the replacements on eBay a few years ago and have slept with them to this day. Note that they're a bit black even after washing them. That's because sleeping on top of them every night I guess my black hair somehow colors them black maybe from sweat or something IDK.

So, ADISC Community now it's your turn. Tell me who your favorite Cuddly buddy is. Is it a licensed character like Mickey, Barney, a Pokemon etc? Or just a plain Monkey, Lion, or a Dinosaur etc? Let me know in the comments down below, and post photos, and as always...stay Diapered! :) 🧷

The 2 I sleep with every night
View attachment 51933
How I sleep with them
View attachment 51931
All 5 of them I own
View attachment 51932
Group photo
View attachment 51930
I would
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Mine is Winnie the Pooh! Always has been! I have slept with a stuffed Winnie the Pooh every single night for as I can remember. The need for a 26 YO to sleep with a Teddy Bear every night must come from either Autism, ABDL or both. None of my friends or family have ever batted an eye or questioned why I still sleep with stuffed Winnie the Pooh's so, why should I?

Anyways I currently have 5 Winnie the Pooh's, 2 of which I sleep with every night. They are fairly similar to the ones I had as a very young child. The tall one is just like the one my Grandma got me in Disneyland, and the shorter sitting one is just like the one I found at Walmart a long time ago. Since then every night I'd put one on top of the other and rest my head on them. That's how I started sleeping with 2 instead of just 1.

Unfortunately my puppy chewed them both up so, both had to be replaced. I found the replacements on eBay a few years ago and have slept with them to this day. Note that they're a bit black even after washing them. That's because sleeping on top of them every night I guess my black hair somehow colors them black maybe from sweat or something IDK.

So, ADISC Community now it's your turn. Tell me who your favorite Cuddly buddy is. Is it a licensed character like Mickey, Barney, a Pokemon etc? Or just a plain Monkey, Lion, or a Dinosaur etc? Let me know in the comments down below, and post photos, and as always...stay Diapered! :) 🧷

The 2 I sleep with every night
View attachment 51933
How I sleep with them
View attachment 51931
All 5 of them I own
View attachment 51932
Group photo
View attachment 51930
He was my favorite cuddly friend. His name was Gussie, and he was my godson. Lost him a few years ago. He loved cuddles.
Now I have Fievel, because Gussie always reminded me of him.

Attachments

• Gussie.jpg
    Gussie.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210406_182055.jpg
    20210406_182055.jpg
    625.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: Hockeyczar and checkingoutall
71984184-C8E1-4792-AD99-D48E84863462.jpegThis is Barry, my koala. I’ve had him for seven years now. He’s thie first stuffed animal I ever got. My sister was donating all her old stuffed animals before going to college and he caught my eye so I kept him. He’s very special to me and has helped me get much better sleep at night. I never knew a stuffed animal would cure my insomnia butI’ve slept so much better since I got him.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, ABDElsa, chrischrischris and 2 others
Widgeydog354 said:
first two are the Snuffys the darker Snuffy is a friends Snuffy the other is my snuffy. second pic my whole ménagre gromit, my crab choir, ocean blue, wolly the spider, deedee dog and so many more
Oh. . . My. . . Eeeeeeeeep! The Snuffies!

gnd567 said:
View attachment 52702This is Barry, my koala. I’ve had him for seven years now. He’s thie first stuffed animal I ever got. My sister was donating all her old stuffed animals before going to college and he caught my eye so I kept him. He’s very special to me and has helped me get much better sleep at night. I never knew a stuffed animal would cure my insomnia butI’ve slept so much better since I got him.
He's adorable! It's good to have a plushie to help you sleep. That's why I sleep with my Winnie the Pooh Bears every night!

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and chrischrischris
Back