Obsessed with Baby Diapers

Uzuki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Okay - so I'm making this thread to confess a small obsession for baby diapers, and so that others with similar feelings towards these little diapers/nappies may also share their thoughts. This isn't meant for debate on the subject, which I'm aware is common in the ABDL community, just friendly banter. So, why do I love baby diapers so much? and why do I prefer them to ABDL/adult ones? There's something so much more comforting for me to wear Pampers than anything else. No other adult diaper has been able to replicate the cloth backed goodness of a real, genuine Pampers. Although there have been a few contenders that replicated the 80/90s plastic-backed Pampers. Unfortunately, I, like many others did not grow up with these and wore the cloth backed kind we know and continue to love today. If there did exist an adult sized modern Pampers, I'd sink all of my money into as many as I could muster like it was an addiction. So, until that happens, Pampers will always remain my number one favorite and go-to diaper. Filling one up is the best feeling in the world. I wish the entire world was Pampered, lol.

Reactions: pampersguy827, Lyric, littleluvs and 5 others
Pampers are still my favorite too! Luvs is a close second.

Reactions: littleluvs
Uzuki said:
Okay - so I'm making this thread to confess a small obsession for baby diapers, and so that others with similar feelings towards these little diapers/nappies may also share their thoughts. This isn't meant for debate on the subject, which I'm aware is common in the ABDL community, just friendly banter. So, why do I love baby diapers so much? and why do I prefer them to ABDL/adult ones? There's something so much more comforting for me to wear Pampers than anything else. No other adult diaper has been able to replicate the cloth backed goodness of a real, genuine Pampers. Although there have been a few contenders that replicated the 80/90s plastic-backed Pampers. Unfortunately, I, like many others did not grow up with these and wore the cloth backed kind we know and continue to love today. If there did exist an adult sized modern Pampers, I'd sink all of my money into as many as I could muster like it was an addiction. So, until that happens, Pampers will always remain my number one favorite and go-to diaper. Filling one up is the best feeling in the world. I wish the entire world was Pampered, lol.
Well, having worn the plastic backed Pampers as a baby and toddler, I can't comment on the look and feel of the cloth-like diapers. I will say that they are every bit as adorable and cute as any and all of the previously cartoon decorated plastic backed.
I discovered my diaper fetish when I was 7, and all diapers were still plastic backed. Now, as an adult, I have a small but growing collection of vintage baby diapers. I guess that makes me a baby diaper fetishest and obsessionist too.

Last edited:
Reactions: littleluvs and ElPulpo
I will never forget the look of the white plastic Pampers from 1985 - 1987, for buys they had a blue waist line (soft) and for girls a pink one.
These diapers had a wonderful thickness and absorbent padding all over, even in the wings.
These diapers made so much noise that you could hear a baby or toddler crawl / walk from a distance and the tapes also made a lot of noise that the changing process was a feast for my ears (I love the crinkles)
The inside of the diaper was soft and the plastic too, it was very smooth.
They had this very peculiar diaper scent that I shall never forget, I do miss them so much :3
The first Rearz inspire+ Incontrol were very close to these plastic and thickness wise, they changed a little but they're still nice.
Forsite AM PM's plastic is also close.
But i do miss all that crinkly noise every time I or one of my younger nieces were picked up and changed and then put back in a playpen to crinkle around :3

• Love
Reactions: littleluvs, WillFord384 and Terrorbear
winterheart01 said:
I will never forget the look of the white plastic Pampers from 1985 - 1987, for buys they had a blue waist line (soft) and for girls a pink one.
These diapers had a wonderful thickness and absorbent padding all over, even in the wings.
These diapers made so much noise that you could hear a baby or toddler crawl / walk from a distance and the tapes also made a lot of noise that the changing process was a feast for my ears (I love the crinkles)
The inside of the diaper was soft and the plastic too, it was very smooth.
They had this very peculiar diaper scent that I shall never forget, I do miss them so much :3
The first Rearz inspire+ Incontrol were very close to these plastic and thickness wise, they changed a little but they're still nice.
Forsite AM PM's plastic is also close.
But i do miss all that crinkly noise every time I or one of my younger nieces were picked up and changed and then put back in a playpen to crinkle around :3
Yes, me too. There is something extremely calming and therapudic about the crinkly sound of the vintage plastic back diapers, which is why I started my collection.

Reactions: littleluvs
I think most people here who wear diapers like similar ones that they grew up with. But most baby diapers do have prints on them that are babyish or kiddish. Whereas the abdl and adult ones seem to kind of lack those from what I've heard. But I can't comment on too much since I have no memory (and don't wear) diapers.

SparkleBunny said:
I think most people here who wear diapers like similar ones that they grew up with. But most baby diapers do have prints on them that are babyish or kiddish. Whereas the abdl and adult ones seem to kind of lack those from what I've heard. But I can't comment on too much since I have no memory (and don't wear) diapers.
Actually, I think most ABDL diapers have prints or designs on them. At least the more expensive designer ones do. But there are plain white adult diapers too.

Reactions: AComputerGuy
Yep OP I’m with you, I always prefer cloth backed single tape diapers because that’s what I grew up with, luckily I can fit in to some of the larger sized baby diapers so that’s mostly what I wear, there’s really nothing else like it!

I always remembered the plastic from the 80's. It just had a unique crinkle that you don't see today. I always associated that with being a baby.

At the time of when the 3 major brands started putting decorations on the tapes(or luvs with the pinstripes/hearts), it seemed like parents used it as a fashion item. I remember that it wasn't uncommon to just not put pants on your kid. Maybe it was a family thing or whatever because that was really prevalent at family reunions or just visiting random peoples homes.

Now its the opposite.

Reactions: winterheart01
Yes, the plain white plastic backed Pampers were super noisy, and not too discreet. The crinkle noise just announced "Baby."

I cannot fit into Pampers at all, but I do use them as stuffers. That way I can still be a Pampers baby.

Reactions: Scott729 and Terrorbear
For me my favorite diapers will always be what I wore when I was a bedwetting teen, cloth diapers pinned together and rubber pants. Nothing ever comes close for putting me in the mood and regressing to my childhood of innocence and naughty forbidden behavior.

Pampers are my favourite go to nappies, I'm fortunate to fit into size 8's and I wear them daily, nothing makes me feel so little as wetting a Pampers and feeling them swell and the waddle walk that comes when they're full. I especially like how thin they are so discreet under clothing but amazed by how much they can hold. I wish I could try other baby nappies but Pampers are the only ones that fit without modification

They're my preference as well. With my nighttime accidents, I don't have the largest bladder capacity, and I don't feel guilty about using them as a cost effective means that will cover me for the night, premium diapers, I would have a hard time using as it would take me all day to max them out, quite possibly two and I'd feel guilty tossing one with only the night's output and have so much more "potential". I also just love Luvs!

Uzuki said:
I completely agree that filling a diaper up is the best feeling in the world.

Back