New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

A XXL Goodnites designed for young adults doesn't jive too well with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyokodl and Goodnites4Ever1997
xtrabulk said:
I got some at Walgreens in Albany, Oregon. I am 6'1" and weigh 215, with one of those Black rear-ends. They fit and are comfy, but I wouldn't use them (larger junk) and the rise is a bit low. But, I wanted to let everyone know someone of my size fits them. They'll probably go to Goodwill, lol. I just had to see if they would fit, and they do, and are comfy.
Im from Corvallis!!! Small world :p

Any update on the new XL coming to grocery stores?

Joshtheidiot said:
Any update on the new XL coming to grocery stores? not that I know of yet just know Walgreens has them

I went to Walmart yesterday (because I make bad decisions) and I honestly figured they would have the new xl, sadly they did not but they did have a full stock of the old L/XL in packs and cases for both girls and boys. That's the first I have seen them in stock in a good while. The rest of their diaper section looked like it had been raided by the diaper mob but the pull up/goodnites and the knock offs of each were fully stocked. Baffled the crap out of me!

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
KenworthW900b said:
I went to Walmart yesterday (because I make bad decisions) and I honestly figured they would have the new xl, sadly they did not but they did have a full stock of the old L/XL in packs and cases for both girls and boys. That's the first I have seen them in stock in a good while. The rest of their diaper section looked like it had been raided by the diaper mob but the pull up/goodnites and the knock offs of each were fully stocked. Baffled the crap out of me!
I think walgreens has the xl Goodnites

Joshtheidiot said:
Any update on the new XL coming to grocery stores?
I posted earlier about them being at Wegmans in PA.

12srepaid said:
As much as I love Goodnites, I'm not in favor for a XXL.
me neither lol I feel like an even bigger size would start to really highlight this community in a greedy way for a product that isnt even meant for us

Reactions: 12srepaid and Lyokodl
12srepaid said:
A XXL Goodnites designed for young adults doesn't jive too well with me.
Well, lemme ask you this. What if they had an offshoot, sister brand (and not those shit Depends) under a different name/branding, but made by Goodnites? "New Kimberly-Clark Sleep Shorts*, made for young and smaller adults, now for sale at a grocery store near you! *Made by Goodnites)

Reactions: KnappFlannel and JohnQDiaper
FudgedInLuvs said:
Well, lemme ask you this. What if they had an offshoot, sister brand (and not those shit Depends) under a different name/branding, but made by Goodnites? "New Kimberly-Clark Sleep Shorts*, made for young and smaller adults, now for sale at a grocery store near you! *Made by Goodnites)
Maybe so, if there was a legitimate reasoning for a product for young adults. But Sorry, I'm not going to say Yes, just to please the ABDL crowd.

Last edited:
I'm kind of surprised that kimberly clark hasn't made an adult pull on that matches the design of goodnites and by design I mean the basics layout/ rise of regular underwear and the full length front to rear padding. That granny panty ultra high waisted and can double as a bra design of depends is based on 70's or 80's technology and machinery and in 2021 is very outdated. With the technology available today it probably wouldn't be difficult to make an adult pull up that has a more underwear like fit and feel but has the amenities of goodnites like full length padding and decent leak guards. Depend real fit is very close and with the previously mentioned amenities of goodnites added to them could probably be an actual decent adult pull up and I'd venture a guess it would probably sell pretty dang well. As someone who is incontinent if a pull up like that actually existed I'd buy it and use it regularly.

Reactions: JohnQDiaper and CodyBaby
My walgreens Has 1 XL Girls in Stock. Should I Buy or Wait?

TheABDLRailfan said:
My walgreens Has 1 XL Girls in Stock. Should I Buy or Wait?
I say buy it only if you know the other stores have old Goodnites also. I try not to buy if it means someone who actually needs them may go without them. I think some Walgreens are only getting 1 pack of each variety at a time for some reason because my Walgreens had one of each while before they had plenty of ones that were a year old on the shelf.

Weatheronthe8s said:
I say buy it only if you know the other stores have old Goodnites also. I try not to buy if it means someone who actually needs them may go without them. I think some Walgreens are only getting 1 pack of each variety at a time for some reason because my Walgreens had one of each while before they had plenty of ones that were a year old on the shelf.
I'll probably wait until CVS gets some or Walgreens stocks up, but CVS seems to never have Goodnites (My Local One for Some Reason), Albertsons has only the Ls and Target is too far.

walgreens is it, there are no plans at the moment to have them in all major stores. Our store just did a diaper rework this week, we added the Large but not the extra large. (Harris Teeter/Food Lion.

• Wow
Reactions: hanzertas
So, a little update. I was at Wegmans again today, and it seems they have the XL for boys but not for girls. I planned on getting some more XL but got the L/XL on clearance since you can't beat half price!

Like the one I have on Change.org for a XXL Goodnite to release for both boys and girls like the other sizes.

So can you get these in any other local stores besides Walgreens right now? I had the sample come in the other day and I love the new XL.

Atticus1088 said:
I've worn Goodnites for 21 years now. It's taken that long for KC to consider and produce an XL size. Believe me when I say we will never see a Goodnites XL size.
Did you mean we'll never see a XXL size Goodnites? I'll agree on that.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
Back