Baby Products

ColinInDiapers

Colin
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello, I’m looking for some more variety in baby products to help me feel more like a baby. I already have onesies, pacis, diapers (ofc), bottles, bibs, and my plushie.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, BobbiSueEllen and JaysonTheRegressor
I like rattles
I also have a baby gym! Those are amazing and I'm thinking about making an adult-sized one though playing in a baby one is still amazing X3
Babyish bedding is a lot of fun!
Mobiles are adorable X3
I personally love baby education stuff hehe, I have a leapfrog learn around playground
1617220429288.png

• Love
Reactions: Safari, nwm, Traveller and 1 other person
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I like rattles
I also have a baby gym! Those are amazing and I'm thinking about making an adult-sized one though playing in a baby one is still amazing X3
Babyish bedding is a lot of fun!
Mobiles are adorable X3
I personally love baby education stuff hehe, I have a leapfrog learn around playground
View attachment 52358
So cute! I still live with my dad and brother. My parents know that I’m abdl but my brother doesn’t. My dad doesn’t mind me being diapered/baby as long as he doesn’t see it or know about it.
I really really really want a crib. But I would also like a bed for when I’m not wanting to be a baby or if I have company over. I was thinking of if I get my own house or apartment then I’ll put a crib and my baby stuff in a guest bedroom and turn that into my nursery

• Love
Reactions: Safari, Traveller, WillFord384 and 2 others
cd158 said:
So cute! I still live with my dad and brother. My parents know that I’m abdl but my brother doesn’t. My dad doesn’t mind me being diapered/baby as long as he doesn’t see it or know about it.
I really really really want a crib. But I would also like a bed for when I’m not wanting to be a baby or if I have company over. I was thinking of if I get my own house or apartment then I’ll put a crib and my baby stuff in a guest bedroom and turn that into my nursery
Nurseries are SO amazing X3 Mine is in my banner but I don't think that shows up on mobile

Reactions: Traveller and BobbiSueEllen
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Nurseries are SO amazing X3 Mine is in my banner but I don't think that shows up on mobile
that nursery is so cute. I want to get more baby stuff I just don't know what.

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and BobbiSueEllen
If anyone has any ideas let me know!

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
cd158 said:
If anyone has any ideas let me know!

What about audio? Are there songs or sound effects that would make you feel babyish?

The nice thing about this is that there would be no physical objects to hide, and even around other people nobody would know what was going into your earphones.

It's not babyish exactly but I have a playlist of rain sounds that I like to play in the background while I'm working at my computer. It makes me want to pee nonstop :)

Reactions: Traveller
I have two stuffed animals ( lamb and giraffe) soothers that are motion and sound activated to play Brahm's lullaby and other baby sleep time songs. Soothers cost around $20 - $80.00.

A mobile is another item that might help you to feel more like a baby, some play music and move and some move by the air movement in the room. Mobiles can get expensive, some can a few hundred dollars, cheap ones are around $38.00

You could also consider a night light, I have a butterfly one that has six different LED colors that shift from one to the other. I think my night light was only $15.00.

Finally, sheets, bed skirts, blanket and quilt can also give you that baby feeling. Depending on what kind of bedding you like this stuff can also get very expensive. I have two Satin trimmed fleece blankets that I bought on clearance for about $60.00 and a purple sheet set I think was about $20.00 on sale.

hope this helps.

Reactions: Traveller and WillFord384
Hockeyczar said:
I have two stuffed animals ( lamb and giraffe) soothers that are motion and sound activated to play Brahm's lullaby and other baby sleep time songs. Soothers cost around $20 - $80.00.

A mobile is another item that might help you to feel more like a baby, some play music and move and some move by the air movement in the room. Mobiles can get expensive, some can a few hundred dollars, cheap ones are around $38.00

You could also consider a night light, I have a butterfly one that has six different LED colors that shift from one to the other. I think my night light was only $15.00.

Finally, sheets, bed skirts, blanket and quilt can also give you that baby feeling. Depending on what kind of bedding you like this stuff can also get very expensive. I have two Satin trimmed fleece blankets that I bought on clearance for about $60.00 and a purple sheet set I think was about $20.00 on sale.

hope this helps.
I would love a mobile but I don’t really have a place to mount it. Plus I love with my family

I'm in a similar situation. I've got all the basics, diapers, onesies, wipes, baby powder, baby oil and even baby shampoo. I'm not sure what else I could get

I thought about getting toddler bed rails to put on my bed but then again I do live with my family. But it’s easier to hide than an actual crib

cd158 said:
I would love a mobile but I don’t really have a place to mount it. Plus I love with my family
I have three butterfly mobiles in my office, they hang from the ceiling. If you are into some other things, if would be easy for you to add something like that to your ceiling without it drawing too much attention like a crib mounted one. Go on Esty and do a search for mobiles, it might give you some ideas.

Attachments

• IMG_20210329_055656.jpg
    IMG_20210329_055656.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
  • Love
That’s cute!

Maybe plastic keys, if you don’t already have them.

I played with those when I was stressed out after school until about third or fourth grade. I still don’t know if my parents threw them out or just stuck them in a drawer somewhere.

I tell you what’s soothing, on a off topic note, playing with a rattle, here’s my favourite one, oh and I just found a cute teether that I love! I’ve also got nuby image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgteething rings.

Oh and I’ve also got this toy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    729.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
you should get a playmat! they are super cheap ($13-$30) and spreading out all your toys, and playing on one is one of the most babyish feelings you can have! 🥰 I have one in my room that I keep set up at all times. Mainly, because my roommate knows I’m AB/DL so it’s not something I have to hide.

Attachments

• 8F3DFA33-F969-4DBF-84B2-AECABA8F6910.jpeg
    8F3DFA33-F969-4DBF-84B2-AECABA8F6910.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: KrankyPants
I love playmates but unfortunately I would have to get quite a small one as my bedroom is small

Playmats not playmates

Reactions: diaperpatrol
Back