Any just plain diaper lovers here? Not little, AB, or IC, just a lover.

I'm a DL but starting to like rompers more and more. Also considering other stuff. Think that makes me mostly DL.

Reactions: Lyokodl, dous and chrischrischris
brokenbiskit said:
I'M 90% DL however I do have some bottles, oneseys & a bonett. I would hope that if I was able to talk to someone who was AB, I would talk about the things we had in commen not the differences.
I feel just about the same as you. I’m on Instagram and there looks to be way more AB than DL’s. Which it’s a bad thing. But to me a DL is all about the diaper and everything there is to do with it lol one thing I’ve also noticed was that DL’s ( like myself) go to it at a sexual aspect more often than not. I’d like to get some more opinions on that if anyone has a thought or are there DL’s out there that don’t find it sexual? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Lyric and RedPandaDL
For me wearing diapers and rubber pants is as much sexual as it is anything else. It always seems so erotic and of course naughty to be wearing my diapers and going potty in them and while do it, becoming at least a little aroused.

Reactions: wettingagain
Bellybag58 said:
I love wearing diapers for a number of reasons.
  1. Getting a good nights sleep
  2. Doing things/chores around the apartment.
  3. Running errands.
  4. Visiting family or friends.
  5. Going to work.
  6. Relaxing without having to worry.
  7. Feeling good being all wrapped up.
Anyone else out there who just LIKES to wear diapers who isn't little, AB, or IC?
This guy. Right here. Loves being padded. No catches. Just a snug diaper, & doing life

Reactions: Billies1 and WetDiapers247
Yep I am xD.

I'm a DL. AB appeals to me, but getting in to the headspace is hard. The uninvited adult brain interrupts constantly.

As far as diapers. Bambino Classico are my favorite. Good performance, mostly white, a hint of baby with the landing strip. Don't get me wrong, most of the AB printed diapers are fantastic, it's just that it doesn't look right on me when the diaper is not predominantly white. For instance, I prefer ABU Super Dry Kids over Cushies. Basically the same feel and performance, it's just the SDKs are mostly white. That just checks the right box for me.

KitsuneFox said:
I * was * a DL ... nowadays being forced to wear diapers 24 / 7 has ruined most of the enjoyment .
That's sad to hear. I feel bad for you, that necessity took all of the joy from you, while being padded up.

GigglingDonkey said:
This guy. Right here. Loves being padded. No catches. Just a snug diaper, & doing life
Hey there Mr. Donkey, I like the nick there!!

qwertyqwerty said:
Im a dl I think we all have it wrong... in order for thousands and thousands of people to understand diapers are ok we need to spread awareness... how is that done? More of us need to force it and throw diapers all over the roads and let it show out of your pants. By hiding away and saying it’s not appropriate/ concent blah blah your being polite but then the world won’t open there eyes.......who agreed?
NO NO.. No diapers on the side of the road, no matter what type, AB, DL, adult medical or baby-just not a good idea to little. Sorry to sound harsh, being proud and wanting to evoke a better understanding/acceptance via awareness, true, is a good thing, the negative perceptions are very wrong (and mostly cruel), but throwing diapers/nappies away/around in all of the wrong places, will not prompt positive feelings towards those of us, that wear diapers. Thank you.

Reactions: Diaperedsparky
I’m a DL

Reactions: chrischrischris and RedPandaDL
Lyric said:
For me wearing diapers and rubber pants is as much sexual as it is anything else. It always seems so erotic and of course naughty to be wearing my diapers and going potty in them and while do it, becoming at least a little aroused.
Ditto! I'm a diaper lover; and I love peeing in them. I also feel like I'm getting away with something. when I was a toddler I was taught it was wrong to wet my pants; (it was naughty to have an accident). So... as an adult... wetting my diaper (or wetting my pants without a diaper) seems so so bad. But how can it be so bad when it feels so good and sensual. The pleasure it brings is astounding.

• Love
Reactions: Ninja40, HomeAlone and chamberpot
PaddedAndHappy said:
NO NO.. No diapers on the side of the road, no matter what type, AB, DL, adult medical or baby-just not a good idea to little. Sorry to sound harsh, being proud and wanting to evoke a better understanding/acceptance via awareness, true, is a good thing, the negative perceptions are very wrong (and mostly cruel), but throwing diapers/nappies away/around in all of the wrong places, will not prompt positive feelings towards those of us, that wear diapers. Thank you.
Oh really! Who cares about people knowing? - Unless you're being satirical. Maybe you'd be best served by saying diapers or nappies instead of 'Padded'. What are you a cricket player?
Lyric said:
Me too. But my wife decides when and how long. She has been putting me in nappies for 3 weeks this time and told me it's going to be a long time before she stops and won't be until I am just as she wants me "That will be when you can't help wetting" she has told me. She has made my bedroom all babyish (I'm not allowed to sleep with her) and is talking about exchanging my bed for a cot.

Last edited:
Not sure if I count, but my AB and DL sides can be very much separated. Regression is its own thing which has many other components besides diapers, but a lot of the time, I also just like to wear and use different kinds of diapers without any regressive aspects whatsoever. It's not erotic for me, though, it's more of a sensory thing. I can just go about my day wearing and using and feeling very comfortable doing so.

Reactions: chamberpot
PurplePup89 said:
Not sure if I count, but my AB and DL sides can be very much separated. Regression is its own thing which has many other components besides diapers, but a lot of the time, I also just like to wear and use different kinds of diapers without any regressive aspects whatsoever. It's not erotic for me, though, it's more of a sensory thing. I can just go about my day wearing and using and feeling very comfortable doing so.
I agree, just wearing 24/7, just makes the day (and night) feel better/more relaxed.

I’ve largely transitioned to being a strict non-AB DL. Sometimes a particular diaper has features you don’t get on plain diapers, so only then do you see me buying them.

I think I completed the transition when I realized I would benefit from a subscription for M4s on Amazon, along with no-calorie water enhancers and trash bags.

…I go through a lot all the above.

Actually a larger part of that is protecting my future, in case the kids find out. I can more easily claim the diapers that don’t look like large baby diapers are for adults. They might be more understanding in the future, but they are too young to understand right now.

Last edited:
I am 90% interested only in nappies but J takes over at times and adds various baby clothes. She knows they embarrass me and can be quite uncomfortable but says that's the whole point. It was part of our agreement 17 years ago that if I was going to wear nappies she would have the right to add babyish things to embarrass me. The MOST embarrassing part is she draws attention to them when her friends visit.

Plain white (maybe a pink occasionally) for this DL girl.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
MrE said:
I'm a DL but starting to like rompers more and more. Also considering other stuff. Think that makes me mostly DL.
Me too. Don't see myself as AB but have had several onesies rompers and now have to say I've gone past just wearing nappies and my partner insists that if I wear nappies every day - which I do - I'm in the same position as a baby. So she buys me Baby Things including toys dolls and plushies. And a separate bedroom, of course - but I still have a bed but feel anxious about my future considering some of the hints J has dropped.

PurplePup89 said:

I should add that I started strictly as a DL. Up until my late twenties, I always emphatically stated that I wasn't into nor did I understand the AB/little side of it, and now...well, now I have a closet full of onesies and rompers. That's probably why I'm able to be both AB and DL separately, I was strictly a DL for about 10 years before I also got into the AB side of it.

I wear plain white briefs when needed

Back