Who is/are you favorite Cuddly Friend(s)?

16169312881623096672981010115746.jpgThis is Eggbert!!! He is my new friend TODAY🥰🥰🥰
Mummy bought him for me for Easter instead of a chocky egg (I'm too pudgy at the moment).
Going to be a BIG introduction to my other homies now🤗🤗🥰👍🥰🤗🤗

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, BAP21, Weatheronthe8s and 5 others
MailCat581 said:
The reason you can't see his eyes is I had put him in the washing machine and then tumble dry. It fluffed him up but his eyes are there they're just under all that fluff somewhere.
O OK

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ChristopherRichard said:
View attachment 52117This is Eggbert!!! He is my new friend TODAY🥰🥰🥰
Mummy bought him for me for Easter instead of a chocky egg (I'm too pudgy at the moment).
Going to be a BIG introduction to my other homies now🤗🤗🥰👍🥰🤗🤗
Aw that's so sweet! You're so lucky to have a mommy!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Traveller
Reactions: Traveller and siysiy
siysiy said:
View attachment 52105

Peter is all ready for me to take him on an adventure. "Are we going to play in the wood again, Peter? "

View attachment 52106

Issac and I, with Mickel and Peter. "It's Ok, Issac, don't be shy. Everyone knows we are AB's.

Peter will help Mickel with his Twitter account @monkeyMicheal " "But Siysiy, Mickel wants Peter to put something on."

View attachment 52107

Peter and Mickel with the rest of the gang.
Absolutely adorable! It's nice that you have an ABDL friend! I hope I can find one too someday. And I love your mountain of Stuffies!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Traveller and siysiy
I suck at taking pictures, but I don't suck at finding them! Quickly, to image search! Hang on, and minipray I don't get caught by the 1 hour time limit! His name is Stefan, and my paci is tied to his wrist.

Attachments

• download.jpeg.jpg
    download.jpeg.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, BAP21, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I suck at taking pictures, but I don't suck at finding them! Quickly, to image search! Hang on, and minipray I don't get caught by the 1 hour time limit! His name is Stefan, and my paci is tied to his wrist.
Aww he's adorable!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Does a real live breathing dog count as your cuddly Friend?

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Traveller, WillFord384 and 1 other person
Here is Sketchy. Ever since I got her last February, we have been best friends. I fell in love with her the second I saw her and her cute designs. We are both very similar, so we connect very well with each other. She has helped me in accepting many parts of who I am. We comfort each other. I also have a connection with my childhood Curious George doll. However, the eyes and left hand were torn off by my dog, so I need to fix that. Plus, I lost the pants years ago sadly. I still have the shirt though. I'm not sure if the doll is very common either.

Attachments

• 20210328_220743.jpg
    20210328_220743.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, BobbiSueEllen, Traveller and 2 others
Also, this is what my main childhood Curious George doll looked like when I got it. I'm shocked I found the right one so quick. This isn't my exact doll though. If anyone wants to see it, I can show it tomorrow when I go back to my mom's where it is.

Attachments

• Curious George Pajamas Stuffed Plush Doll Toy  Monkey Animal Applause #Applause.jpeg.jpg
    Curious George Pajamas Stuffed Plush Doll Toy Monkey Animal Applause #Applause.jpeg.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, BobbiSueEllen, Traveller and 1 other person
EagleBoy said:
They do to me

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver, BobbiSueEllen and Traveller
Weatheronthe8s said:
Here is Sketchy. Ever since I got her last February, we have been best friends. I fell in love with her the second I saw her and her cute designs. We are both very similar, so we connect very well with each other. She has helped me in accepting many parts of who I am. We comfort each other. I also have a connection with my childhood Curious George doll. However, the eyes and left hand were torn off by my dog, so I need to fix that. Plus, I lost the pants years ago sadly. I still have the shirt though. I'm not sure if the doll is very common either.
Aw how cute! Sorry to hear about Curious George. :'(

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Aw how cute! Sorry to hear about Curious George. :'(
Yeah. It is very sad. My Curious George was torm up right after my wisdom tooth surgery. I was very upset that day. I was about to beat my dog over it, even though he didn't know better.

• Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa, BobbiSueEllen and Traveller
EagleBoy said:

It does for me.

I went out to Savers today and found a new member of DaCrew! Say "Howdy!" to "Buffy" (or "Anissa", either name) the dark brown, cuddly bear...to her right is "Colleen", the smaller one is "Becky" and the teeny-tiny bear is "Abby". Now, just gotta diaper her up like the others... :unsure:

Oh, yeah...the new girl wanted me to tell everyone that her name's pronounced "uh-NEE-suh". She's kinda sensitive to mispronunciations. 😲🤭🧸🧸🧸🧸🥳🍼

Da Crew n Buffy.png SE - Chester n Binky 400x300.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, AngelsChild, Traveller and 5 others
Been sleeping with this cuddly dog I got in Tesco's couple of years ago
I'm amazed by the fact I can wake up still with it in my arms 🤗After 4/5 hours sleep 😴😴

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, Traveller, ABDElsa and 3 others
siysiy said:
They do to me
Yep I've got a mischievous jack a poo called Trixie , she loves to sit on the back of my arm chair and lick my ears

Reactions: Traveller and siysiy
Back