Longest baby diaper

KenworthW900b

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have been using baby diapers as boosters for my adult diapers lately and so far have only used luvs size 6. Is there any brand that has just a bit more length to it or am I better off just sticking to the luvs? I only ever intend to use them as boosters I'm not trying to actually wear them so we can stay off that rabbit trail, I also realize they make adult boosters but honestly I prefer the baby diapers as they are inexpensive and easy to come by! So what advice have ye diaper gurus? Thanks 😊

*Edit* I should mention I'm in the usa because that definitely matters in this case!

Last edited:
Reactions: KrankyPants, ThePaddedTurtle and hanzertas
I mean, the baby diapers are a good idea as boosters, as it is something I've seen suggest for a particular reason. If you are a none-flooder, they can absorb a decent amount before your outer diaper gets wet, so you can basically pull it out, readjust, and have a nice dry dipe without a full change. It is something that actually helps a bit when I get my uber-rashes that last for a week or two. I can't really say more than that as for what is longer/bigger as I mainly just get a pack of store brand or cute diapers that I'll use for boosters and on my plushies.

Reactions: hanzertas, KenworthW900b and Lyokodl
KenworthW900b said:
I have been using baby diapers as boosters for my adult diapers lately and so far have only used luvs size 6. Is there any brand that has just a bit more length to it or am I better off just sticking to the luvs? I only ever intend to use them as boosters I'm not trying to actually wear them so we can stay off that rabbit trail, I also realize they make adult boosters but honestly I prefer the baby diapers as they are inexpensive and easy to come by! So what advice have ye diaper gurus? Thanks 😊

*Edit* I should mention I'm in the usa because that definitely matters in this case!
Parents Choice (walmart brand) size 7 or Amazon Mama Bear size 7 are both the longest I've found. You can see how they compare (the two on the right of the Huggies) Sometimes I'll slip a size 7 into my northshore.

Attachments

• Size 7 Comparison.jpeg
    Size 7 Comparison.jpeg
    588.1 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Reactions: littledreamers333, WillFord384 and KenworthW900b
hanzertas said:
Parents Choice (walmart brand) size 7 or Amazon Mama Bear size 7 are both the longest I've found. You can see how they compare (the two on the right of the Huggies) Sometimes I'll slip a size 7 into my northshore.
I miss when Pampers size 7 could actually stretch and they weren't just those stay-put tapes. They fit perfectly on me, never tore and remained in place until I was finished with them. I know wearing real baby diapers is a hot-button topic in the abdl community, many claiming that you cannot really "fit" into them if you're an adult. I personally disagree with that notion, but hey-ho. We still have size 6 Pampers Baby Dry, and Luvs size 6. But it wouldn't surprise me a bigger pampers hit the scene.

Reactions: dancerboy
hanzertas said:

Good call. The Mama Bear 7 shell is 22" / 55.9 cm long and the padding is 18" / 45.7 cm long, in both cases with the diaper stretched out.

The Comforts (Kroger) Day & Night Protection diaper in size 7 is as long as the Mama Bear, both in overall length and in padding.

Last edited:
Reactions: dancerboy and hanzertas
You might also consider bedwetting pants (I mean something like Goodnights). I just measured two different randomly selected brands of size XL pants and they were both 24" / 70 cm long with padding that was 20" / 50.8 cm long. Once you open the sides they basically look and act like large baby diapers except that (in almost all cases) you don't have velcro.

co-np-cxl ex-fb 1 600.jpg

co-np-cxl ex-w 1 600.jpg

co-np-cxl in-w 1 600.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PampersboyLondon, littledreamers333 and hanzertas
WillFord384 said:
You might also consider bedwetting pants (I mean something like Goodnights). I just measured two different randomly selected brands of size XL pants and they were both 24" / 70 cm long with padding that was 20" / 50.8 cm long. Once you open the sides they basically look and act like large baby diapers except that (in almost all cases) you don't have velcro.

View attachment 52085

View attachment 52086

View attachment 52087
What brand are those in that photo?

hanzertas said:
What brand are those in that photo?

Comforts (Kroger) Nite Pants for Boys & Girls, size XL.

I have photos of several similar items if you're looking for a particular style.

Last edited:
WillFord384 said:
Comforts (Kroger) Nite Pants for Boys & Girls, size XL.

I have photos of several similar items if you're looking for a particular style.
Thanks! Was just curious. Design is really cute.

Reactions: PampersboyLondon
WillFord384 said:
Good call. The Mama Bear 7 shell is 22" / 55.9 cm long and the padding is 18" / 45.7 cm long, in both cases with the diaper stretched out.

The Comforts (Kroger) Day & Night Protection diaper in size 7 is as long as the Mama Bear, both in overall length and in padding.
I am also a fan of the mama bears, so I may have to try the Kroger’s as well, but how are the tapes on them (I know this thread was originally about stuffers but I do like to wear them for real when tape design allows)? I have also heard the Walgreens brand are pretty large as well, anyone know anything about those?

Last edited:
dancerboy said:
I am also a fan of the mama bears, so I may have to try the Kroger’s as well, but how are the tapes on them (I know this thread was originally about stuffers but I do like to wear them for real when tape design allows)? I have also heard the Walgreens brand are pretty large as well, anyone know anything about those?

I have to idea about the tapes. I've tested a bunch of baby diapers for absorbency but never tape quality.

Walgreens' Well Beginnings Hypoallergenic Diaper in size 7 is 21" / 53.3 cm long and the padding is 17.5" / 44.5 cm long (both measured stretched out). So only an inch shorter overall than the Mama Bear and a half inch shorter in the padding.

wb-hd-7 pkg-f 1 600.jpg

wb-hd-7 ex-fb 600.jpg

wb-hd-7 ex-w 600.jpg

wb-hd-7 in-w 600.jpg

Reactions: littledreamers333, dancerboy and hanzertas
hanzertas said:
Dino prints 😊

Yep. If you like dinosaurs there's also the Signature Care (Safeway) Kiddie Ups Boys' Pull-Up. The sides are joined with full-length velcro, so if you're used to using baby diapers as stuffers and holding them in place against the outer diaper with the velcro tapes, these would work the same way.

sc-kub-5t pkg-f 2 600.jpg

sc-kub-5t ex-fb 600.jpg

sc-kub-5t ex-w 600.jpg

sc-kub-5t in-w 600.jpg

Reactions: PampersboyLondon, littledreamers333 and PlastiBrain
WillFord384 said:
Yep. If you like dinosaurs there's also the Signature Care (Safeway) Kiddie Ups Boys' Pull-Up. The sides are joined with full-length velcro, so if you're used to using baby diapers as stuffers and holding them in place against the outer diaper with the velcro tapes, these would work the same way.

View attachment 52137

View attachment 52138

View attachment 52139

View attachment 52140
Awww yeah I really love dino print, those are really cute. I just picked up the Target brand training pants that are dino print a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
You may add Rascals & Friends size 6 to your lineup, I can't measure them properly cause I don't have the tools needed, but they are very tall and they absorb much more than you would think for a baby diaper.

Reactions: hanzertas and WillFord384
So just an update, so far I have bought and tried the Kroger comforts size 7, dollar general house brand size 7 and a case of luvs size 6. All of these seem to work pretty well and for the prices I've paid you definitely can't beat any of them. When I have to go to Walmart again ( I avoid that place like the plague.) I will get a case of the parents choice size 7 and a case of pampers size 7 to try. If walmart still sells the rascal and friends I will try those too! Thanks for all the suggestions guys and feel free to keep them coming 😁.

• Love
Reactions: hanzertas
Hola Hello, how was that experience for you? From what I read, the parent's choice is no longer the same, I have not tried them because they are very difficult to get here but I would like your opinion to know If it would be a good idea to import them to Mexico or what diaper would be the most recommended, I am a size 28 "however the average has a waist between 32 and 36"
KenworthW900b said:
Así que solo una actualización, hasta ahora he comprado y probado el tamaño 7 de las comodidades Kroger, el tamaño 7 de la marca de la casa en general en dólares y un estuche de tamaño 6 de luvs. no puedo vencer a ninguno de ellos. Cuando tenga que ir a Walmart de nuevo (evito ese lugar como la plaga), obtendré una caja del tamaño 7 de la elección de los padres y una caja de pampers tamaño 7 para probar. Si walmart todavía vende al bribón y amigos, ¡también los probaré! Gracias por todas las sugerencias chicos y no duden en seguir viniendo 😁.

WillFord384 said:

Do you think mama bear or comforts size 7s is better overall performer, what about the width of the padding? how does the absorbance and other features compare?

Its interesting as I think mama bear is made by Kimberly Clark while comforts is made by First Quality? so I image there must be some differences.

I haven't tried the mama bear yet, but the comforts is an amazing deal at my local Krogers store $5 for 20 and they are big baby diapers...

lildprted said:
Do you think mama bear or comforts size 7s is better overall performer, what about the width of the padding? how does the absorbance and other features compare?

Its interesting as I think mama bear is made by Kimberly Clark while comforts is made by First Quality? so I image there must be some differences.

I haven't tried the mama bear yet, but the comforts is an amazing deal at my local Krogers store $5 for 20 and they are big baby diapers...

Both weigh 42 grams in size 7. I tested each of them as liners. The Mama Bear Gentle Touch diaper held 575 ml / 19 fl oz. The Comforts Day & Night Protection diaper held 488 ml / 17 fl oz. So the Mama Bear held 18% more.

The best price I found for the Mama Bears was 37 cents each. If you're able to find Comforts for 25 cents each, then you get 1,538 ml per dollar with Mama Bear and 1,952 ml per dollar with Comforts. Thus Comforts would be 27% more cost-effective. It all comes down to the price.

Mama Bear Gentle Touch Diapers, Hypoallergenic (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Comforts Day & Night Protection Diaper (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

I have enjoyed reading this thread so far seems big diaper are coming up everywhere in the US that makes me happy in a way and the market for bigger and bigger baby diapers really is an interesting one to watch in the UK we have Pampers size 8 baby dry which is a great nappy I also think parents are tending to stick with pampers for bedwetting issues cause they are more affordable and absorb more than drynight which in my opinion are a complete con! but I understand why kids would go for them when needed

Back