Parent's choice stage 7 diapers holy crap they're huge

if you think those are good, you should try the "Members Mark" Brand. Same rise as the Parents Choice, but with stretchy sides! Not to mention, the Parents Choice are rolling out a redesign right now, which has even cuter designs.

Members Mark. never heard of this brand, where can we find them online...

CodyBaby said:
Members Mark. never heard of this brand, where can we find them online...
Members Mark is the Sam's Club store brand, but unless you buy on Amazon, you'll need a membership to buy them (like Costco or BJs). Since Walmart/Sam's Club is the same company (Sam Walton was the founder...hence 'Wal'mart and 'Sam's' Club) I'm surprised that the Parent's Choice and Members Mark diapers are so different.
Here is Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/HAO-Mark-Pre...ocphy=9017579&hvtargid=pla-1139455534287&th=1

They are only $36 in the club though, so the Amazon price is a gouge.

Last edited:
🇨🇦

Has anyone ever bough these in Canada? Or does Wal-Mart here sell Rascal and Friends instead?

Found pictures send if you send them as a screenshot

i would like too try rascal and friends but i dont think my 36 hip and 32 waist would fit

littledreamers333 said:
i would like too try rascal and friends but i dont think my 36 hip and 32 waist would fit

Little Rascals are large on the size spectrum. I have about a 40" waist (though I wear a little loose, more like 42") and size large fit me just fine.

bambinod said:
Little Rascals are large on the size spectrum. I have about a 40" waist (though I wear a little loose, more like 42") and size large fit me just fine.

Rascal and Friends size 6 is pretty much the same size as Pampers Cruisers size 7. I lean more towards Pampers!!

If Rascal ever releases a size 7 then I'm sure it would be taller than Pampers/Huggies sie 7.

B357685E-E33E-4A16-A4FE-06D59FB4E612.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: pampersguy827
neophyte said:
Rascal and Friends size 6 is pretty much the same size as Pampers Cruisers size 7. I lean more towards Pampers!!

If Rascal ever releases a size 7 then I'm sure it would be taller than Pampers/Huggies sie 7.

View attachment 51329
Wow those are cute. Love the bedspread too.

bambinod said:
so i guess like 6 or what ever they go up too in size shoukd fit me np

LilxFawn said:
Would they fit a 157lbs person with 41” hips and a 37” waist?
Probably not as the weight limit on goodnights is 95 lbs

neophyte said:

View attachment 51329
The best to compare is place a Rascall & Friends size 6 next to a L/XL Goodnites, they are nearly same height, don't get fooled by comparing them to other baby diapers.

• Wow
Reactions: hanzertas
Really wish I knew about these when I was younger and thinner.

Riddy said:
Really wish I knew about these when I was younger and thinner.
Most of these diapers just came out the past years

neophyte said:

View attachment 51329
I can't help but to think that I'm seeing the Tri-Force from the Legend of Zelda on the Diaper on the left. XD

Reactions: zmcghee, LittleAnonymousHacker and (deleted member)
I don't know about the Parents Choice diapers but these are the size 7 diapers I've been able to find that are sold in a single pack (around 20) rather than by the case. I'm in the U.S.

Amazon:
  • Comforts Day & Night Protection
  • Comfees Premium
  • Mama Bear Gentle Touch

Walgreens:
  • Well Beginnings

Walmart:
  • Cuties Essential
  • Cuties Complete Care

Last edited:
Mauiman said:
I can't help but to think that I'm seeing the Tri-Force from the Legend of Zelda on the Diaper on the left. XD

Then I guess you'd appreciate the Pampers Cruiser size 4 :)

pa-cr-4.jpg

Reactions: hanzertas and LittleAnonymousHacker
How do the target brand size 7’s do as far as size and stretch? Are they worth trying a whole case?

Back