What's your very earliest memory of diaper interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly around 3-4 finding leftover ones from when my sister was still in them.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I have memories as a child 2 or 3 being in thick white plastic Pampers of the 70s...I remember being fascinated by the shiny crinkly plastic surface of them and the smooth plastic pants that were sometimes put over them. Still today I will mostly wear thick white plastic ones.

Reactions: nwm and MASONJAR
age 2😂 I hated my clean diaper and asked my brother who was 1 for his wet one eww gross right? I was legitimetly two though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: KCA and nwm
True interest - really not sure - everything is kind of all strung together since I always had a medical need for diapers - so actually was not out of diapers at any time.

bigboymatty said:
I was around 5 or 6 and accidentally wet the bed. Later on my mom mentioned that if it kept happening they might have to put me back in diapers. I laughed and some something like, "they don't make diapers for kids my size", and she said, "sure they do, they make diapers my size", and from then on I was fascinated with diapers. I'd already had interest in peeing and the two went together nicely.
I share the same story! My mom told me the same thing.

I was about seven when I would take some of my slightly younger cousin's pullups from his parent's closet to wear and carry home with me whenever I went there to play. I used to take like four of them at a time, put one on and then put the others in my cargo shorts pockets and pretend they were toys when my mom asked what was in my pocket. 😂

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
hm, i remember very young that i still wanted to go in my pants for some reason. i remember asking my cousin if he felt the same, we had to both be like 2, and he said no. i remember wanting to look at toddler pics of me in my diaper too. throughout life i just became really attracted to briefs in general. i started going to the bathroom in my pants for fun at a certain age and i think 2016 when i was 20 was when i bought diapers for the first time, they were just cheap pullups though, not the wonderful ABDL diapers i have a collection of now.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, GoodnitesXL21 and sinceiwassmall
I dont remember NOT being interested in diapers at any age in my childhood.
Among the earliest memories was me sneaking around in the bathroom, where I was changed until potty training, looking to find ‘left over’ diapers (without luck). Might have been around the age of 4 (was potty trained around 3).

Also remember ‘stealing’ and putting on a pair of rubber pants from a dull I inherited from my mom... guess that must have been around the same age :)

My earliest memory of being in a nappy I was somewhere between 5 and 10 and I was hiding in a cupboard in my room wearing nothing but a nappy, which I knew I wasn't supposed to be wearing while waiting for my mum to finish hovering up. Also between the same age range I would steal nappies from my local church.

Another memory I have is I wore a nappy to bed and I woke up in the morning and either just the nappy was wet or the bed itself was also wet (it's a vague memory and at some point the nappy was on the floor and my dad noticed it and knew what it was, but to my recollection nothing even came of it.

For me I remember taking my brothers diapers when I was in maybe 6 or 7 and wearing them in the shower (lol I had no idea what I was doing). I also remember trying to show my mom a goodnites commercial to get her to get me some around that time as well (I was what we called a dribbler and had wet spots on my shorts at least a few times a week). Finally I remember going to a friend's house who wore underjams at night and trying them on with him. This was all around the age of 6 or 7. It's interesting to look back on because it's very obvious to me that I really wanted diapers, just didn't know how to express it.

I was like 8 or 9 and my younger brother was a toddler at the time. His diapers were stacked under the changing table in his room, and I got curious. I remember looking at one one day and particularly liking and feeling the ruffly lag gathers!🥰 (I still LOVE this aspect of diapers to this day!)

I remember thinking that the diapers must be so comfy and that maybe the leg gathers would feel a little tickley too. Eventually I got the courage to sneak a few and take them to my room. I put them on at night and remember that they fit perfect!😍 I also remember peddling my legs in the air in my bed and could feel the ruffles and hear crinkling which I loved! I would re-fold the diaper after a few minutes and put it back under my pillow. It was a stupid place to put them BUT it was GOOD that I re-folded them... That didn't last long as pretty quickly MY MOM FOUND THEM...😱😶
That scared the hell out of me. I still wanted to wear them but wouldn't again for a few years due to the fear of being caught, until the Goodnites TV ad campaign of the early 00's 🤩

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and smolguy
I made a similar post like that where it has the whole story on that

GoodnitesXL21 said:
I was like 8 or 9 and my younger brother was a toddler at the time. His diapers were stacked under the changing table in his room, and I got curious. I remember looking at one one day and particularly liking and feeling the ruffly lag gathers!🥰 (I still LOVE this aspect of diapers to this day!)

I remember thinking that the diapers must be so comfy and that maybe the leg gathers would feel a little tickley too. Eventually I got the courage to sneak a few and take them to my room. I put them on at night and remember that they fit perfect!😍 I also remember peddling my legs in the air in my bed and could feel the ruffles and hear crinkling which I loved! I would re-fold the diaper after a few minutes and put it back under my pillow. It was a stupid place to put them BUT it was GOOD that I re-folded them... That didn't last long as pretty quickly MY MOM FOUND THEM...😱😶
That scared the hell out of me. I still wanted to wear them but wouldn't again for a few years due to the fear of being caught, until the Goodnites TV ad campaign of the early 00's 🤩
everytime childhood me saw those commercials i would secretly wish to become a bed wetter.

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384 and GoodnitesXL21
i always loved babyish things, had a paci til i was 4, when i was sick i always wanted a bottle. my second sibling was born when i was 10, and i remember there waa diapers in the washroom one day, and i just have a impulsive urge to try one of them on. i wanted to wear it to sleep, but alas it was much too small.
(this is when seeing commercials for goodnites or diapers used to make me feel jealous for people who had bedwetting problems. yes i know this is dumb, but its just how i felt and sometimes still do.)

that led me to then feel sad that i didn't try the exact same thing when i was 4 or 5, and my first sibling was born, i felt that i had lost my only chance to wear one.

(i'm really glad i found out about ab/dl, because i spent a long time trying not to like kids shows, bottles, toys, and baby things because i was already so weird growing up i pushed other interests away i knew were even weirder.)

((i even in highschool saw a little bit of the abdl community on tumblr but because i had a slight interest in what they were doing, i made fun of it and pushed it away. thankful to be at a point in my life where i am accepting and embracing myself and every part of what makes me myself.))

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I had been a diaper lover my whole life

Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127, hanzertas and smolguy
anton said:
My earliest memories revolve around wanting to be back in diapers. Do not remember a time when I didn’t. I was a bedwetter and did not grow out of it until I was nearly 19. Was not allowed to wear diapers for it, which probably made me want them more.
How were you wettings handled ?

I remember being young, I don’t know the exact age (between 4 and 6 I’d guess). I found a couple leftover diapers in the closet (mom kept my baby stuff for a number of years for some reason). I snuck in the closet in that room after bedtime and wore it to bed. I don’t think I used it or anything.
Then I have a memory at age 7 where a friend found a diaper in her house and I wanted to put it on....but she did instead. She put in on and peed in it while sitting on the toilet and I watched. It leaked I think because I was confused as to why I could hear pee hitting the water.
I remember having some weird ass feelings as a kid being fascinated by the breasts of my older female cousin. Fascinations in breasts and wearing diapers were probably my earliest sexual memories.

Reactions: Lyric and smolguy
Mostly anger and a plastic mattress cover. My parents divorced when I was very young, so in my early years, my dad just kind of tolerated it. As I got older we moved in with my mother and her husband. He was mostly angry about it. Occasionally I would get my hands on actual diapers, or haphazardly make one. Those times were very rare and usually what I was wearing was not adequate. My parents treated my bedwetting as something I would get tired of and grow out of. I didn’t stop nightly wetting until I turned 19. Would have loved to wake up in a dry bed all those years.

• Sad
Reactions: Lyric and smolguy
After I stopped wearing diapers for bedwetting I sort of missed them. Kind of felt naked without them. I started using pillow cases just for the feel. I remember once taking a Pampers form a box in my mom's closet (were for my cousin) and putting that on when no one was home. Got busted when my mom and brother showed up early.

Reactions: smolguy
At 5 or 6, I got in trouble and was told to sit in a chair for an hour and not allowed to get up. I was unsupervised, but I wet my pants because I was doing exactly what I was told and not moving. I found that I liked how it felt to just let go and feel like a baby (like my twin siblings, who were 1)
I got a spanking, and scolding, but I found that I liked that special attention too. After that, I started stealing their diapers and wearing them untaped in my underwear, I didn’t get caught doing that. I forgot about it for a while, but as a teen, I found some old cloth diapers in a rag-bag. I started stuffing my underwear with them and doing small wets while my parents were away.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back