How many UK nappy lovers are there and where are you from?

Also from Kent!

Reactions: beckijed and Monkeypuzzler
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I’m in the north west. I think there are a lot of us out there and in my late teens/ early 20s I met quite a few ABDLs who I met on this forum and others. The fact that there is a large UK market for ABDL products like diapers/ onesies etc suggests that it’s not that uncommon and I doubt you are the only person living in your town who is into this, it’s just hard to find others because it’s so taboo most of us are scared to be open about it outside of the internet.
Hey we from St. Helens xxx

Reactions: babybenji, Liljakeyboi, DLinEx and 2 others
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I’m in the north west. I think there are a lot of us out there and in my late teens/ early 20s I met quite a few ABDLs who I met on this forum and others. The fact that there is a large UK market for ABDL products like diapers/ onesies etc suggests that it’s not that uncommon and I doubt you are the only person living in your town who is into this, it’s just hard to find others because it’s so taboo most of us are scared to be open about it outside of the internet.
Would u like to chat

Reactions: babybenji
Accrington, Lancashire here! Enough northerners to get a munch going once things reopen.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Babybearuk, Safari and 2 others
I'm currently in London. Are there any other Londoners here?

Reactions: babybenji, DLinEx, Darrenmillz and 3 others
South Hampshire

Reactions: babybenji, GigglyKid, Newbaby110521 and 2 others
SK5 Stockport here. Kik is andyABDL

Reactions: Andy300, babybenji, Safari and 1 other person
Hey from MK 👋🏼

Reactions: babybenji, in969, Safari and 1 other person
Aquasailor said:
I'm currently in London. Are there any other Londoners here?
Angel here! x

Reactions: DLinEx, Shane93, Safari and 1 other person
Essex but work in East London

Reactions: jamie54, missymoo97 and Safari
Babybearuk said:
SK5 Stockport here. Kik is andyABDL
we are really close, im SK6.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Im from Manchester, been wearing on an off for the past 2 years. I think its been in me since my teenage years but never really thought about it. Never been to any meets or expressed my DL to any previous girlfriends so more of a closet DL and do it when i can.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Hello, this is a good place to introduce myself. I’m in Stratford Upon avon, but I’m unaware of anyone else here. I’ve messaged a few people who are local but no one wants to make new friends :(

I’m a DL, into cars and craft beer, and I’m also addicted to coffee. That’s me in a nutshell!

Reactions: babybenji, DLover67, SAPexpanded and 3 others
Saint said:
Hello, this is a good place to introduce myself. I’m in Stratford Upon avon, but I’m unaware of anyone else here. I’ve messaged a few people who are local but no one wants to make new friends :(

I’m a DL, into cars and craft beer, and I’m also addicted to coffee. That’s me in a nutshell!
Well allow me to introduce myself! Based in Worcestershire, so a little away from you, but not significantly. I'm a DL who enjoys craft ales, more on the lighter, golden and pale, side.
I visit the RSC every so often; you'll have to forgive me, but my understanding of Stratford Upon Avon is that it's economy is based solely off marketing Shakespeare to tourists. I'm always up for making new friends. 🙂

Reactions: LittleScotty, chrischrischris and Saint
Another shout out for Kent...

Reactions: Safari, chrischrischris, billybobtombo and 1 other person
Go the kent massive! 😀

Reactions: beckijed, Safari, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Buckinghamshire

Reactions: babybenji, DiaperedMieMie, Benjibreakfastcereal and 3 others
Londoner here, born and bred!

Reactions: DLinEx, missymoo97, Darrenmillz and 3 others
Adultbabycouplenorthwest said:
Hey we from St. Helens xxx
Hey I’m from Chorley near Bolton not too far