Which diaper made you feel cute?

Girl no crotch shotScreenshot_20210220-134923.png

Reactions: Littlebabybecca and BobbiSueEllen
Yeah strawberry onesie from little for big over plastic pants over little pawz nappy skirt is from little for big

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
chrischrischris said:
Yeah strawberry onesie from little for big over plastic pants over little pawz nappy skirt is from little for big
My similar skirt is actually from Target. It is their Circo brand. Most of my clothes are from the girls dept. My other play time is Tween Becca. I have an extensive tween wardrobe and Tween Becca likes to play Little Baby Becca too. If you would like to see my Tween wardrobe message me and I will send you a link.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Crinklz astronaut

Reactions: chrischrischris
Rearz lil squirts and lfb cuties always make me feel cozy and cute!

SDK!

A hot pink Dependeco washable AIO cloth diaper. I also thought I looked cute with the old plastic backed Tena Slip-Maxi’s. One of these days I may try out a pack of pink Megamax’s.

I know I'll be something of an outlier here, but my 'cute' diaper is still ABU Space. In 2015, I was at a resort and watched a 3-year-old splashing in the pool with his parents. He was wearing one of the Winnie the Pooh Huggies Slip-ons. When I got back home, I started looking for all-over printed diapers, and the Space were about the only thing on the market at that point.

I've been using ABU Space ever since, and each time I wear one, I think of that happy little boy. There are disposables I enjoy more - InControl, for example - but ABU Space is still my 'cute' diaper. My nanny thinks Bambino Skooldoodles are very cute, and I buy them for her to use when she's babysitting me.

I've always thought Goodnites/Drynites in the girl's designs made me feel cute. Cute enough to imagine myself as the opposite sex, but that's a little too weird isn't it? 😅

But whenever I ware them I do sense a feel of adorablness within me- like I want to ware something cute, frilly, and soft and just sleep peacefully. ☺️

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
ABU Lavenders. I still think they were some of the best looking adult products ever made. They looked whimsical, and yet mainstream. They looked like something made for us, and yet could've been made by a name brand company as well. They were a wonderful balance that I've never seen replicated before. They were also the first time that I ever "felt cute" wearing something. I even loved their smell. Super sad face that they just disappeared without any explanation whatsoever. Even more sad face to see them on the website still, but never in stock.

LFB vintage baby

Reactions: WetDL22 and chrischrischris
ABAlex2 said:
honestly that was one of the first diapers I actually tried and I didn't mind them at the time.
Depends are white here though. The green ones were molicare for me.
Depends were a hospital green back in the 80's and 90's.. Damn I have been an abdl for like 40 years now.

• Wow
Reactions: sbmccue, chrischrischris and ABAlex2
Aby said:
Depends were a hospital green back in the 80's and 90's.. Damn I have been an abdl for like 40 years now.
LOL experianced baby

• Haha
Reactions: chrischrischris and Aby
The DC Amours are very cute, have a lacy girly print on the edges and so much pink! also sassy star print on the pink plastic....so cute!

Reactions: ABAlex2 and chrischrischris
I’m torn between LFB Vintage Baby and Rearz Princess Pink

Reactions: littledreamers333 and chrischrischris
MikeDJ said:
The DC Amours are very cute, have a lacy girly print on the edges and so much pink! also sassy star print on the pink plastic....so cute!
Did you like the old version more or the new ones? I love both sissy and AB things but even I found the original a bit much

Last edited:
Love SDK's

Reactions: chrischrischris and littledreamers333
Back