New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

Joediaper said:
Clear enough pic to see. From a box marked L/XL I presume?

I'm kind of curious about what you think of the new stretchy side panels. I remember you being pretty pessimistic about them.
Yes marked l/xl - but these sound like they aren’t quite the newest one so I will hold off until I try size large - but sounds like large might work better than xl. See the comment below yours - just a more updated l/xl than the poster was comparing. These ones FOR SURE get TOO stretchy and fall down after a few hours of wear and impossible when wet. Those original new ones a little while back that were “horrible, and tore when pulled up for everyone even in the correct size” ..... those were the BEST!!! Prefect prefect sizes, but yes they very much restricted use to only the size on pack.

This was just posted on thier IG (Instagram)... I wish they would just come out with these already...

EDIT: And the link in thier bio still brings you to the page highlighting the new sizes that are yet to drop...
Screenshot_20210220-000747_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
INCOdy said:
What size jeans do you wear? I am a 32-32 and the xl fits me okay
I wear 28x30 jeans, size 14 boys underwear, and wear the current L/XL goodnites everyday.
To me they fit as they were meant to be.. I can't imagine being bigger and feeling comfortable in goodnites.

I'm a 145 lbs with a 34 waist and the new XLs fit perfectly on me...

Reactions: TigerDL and JWolf
curiouslittle1 said:
I'm a 145 lbs with a 34 waist and the new XLs fit perfectly on me...
I’m 157lbs with a 33” waist and they also fit me quite nicely. Plenty of stretch and they come up high enough in the front and back and do not slide off like the old l/xl’s were prone to doing.

Reactions: curiouslittle1
Do y’all wear your GoodNites just by themselves? Or are you wearing some sort of underwear over your GoodNites? I often/usually wear briefs or boxer briefs over my GoodNites, just to account for any potential sag.

cnolan said:
Do y’all wear your GoodNites just by themselves? Or are you wearing some sort of underwear over your GoodNites? I often/usually wear briefs or boxer briefs over my GoodNites, just to account for any potential sag.
Find they leak more if I wear underwear over them - but I only have girl panties so the crotches are very narrow and thus put more pressure on the leak guards. I wear diaper cover overnight to help leaks. But they are safe for 2 wettings for me as long as I dont sit in them fresh.

cnolan said:
at first I did, I wore boxer brief over my goodnites. but it crushed me a lot so I stopped doing it and now I just use the goodnites.

Now that I think about it, wearing tight underwear over my diapers was not my best idea xD

cnolan said:
Usually by themselves

I am 5’0” and weigh 190lbs. My pants size is 38-40 in waist depending on the brand. The new XL fits GREAT! And I was able to get two wettings out of it - very controlled but still.

Reactions: TigerDL, JWolf and hanzertas
I normally wear a cheap adult diaper over the Goodnites, if the Goodnites leak, its not a problem its in the adult diaper and not in my clothes, furniture or bed. But 90% of the times, they don't leak on me cause I'm careful and don't open the flood gates, they're not made for an adult bladder. Bonus the adult diaper gets me something much thicker to wear.

I wear a skin-tight style brief, like Knockers brand, for extra support.

I can't wait to get to buy the "new" updated sizes.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
neophyte said:
This was posted by GN 5 days ago. I truly will be surprised if we do not see them by the end of this week; soon does not mean 15-30 days.

As the new sizes have only just begun rolling out, you should begin to see them on shelves soon. You can stay tuned to our buy now tool for updates here: http://spr.ly/6180H9bnq Thanks!

That's an older post, they've put this out yesterday... I already posted it above, 3rd reply from the top of the page...

and not to mention, they'll probably update the website last... everybody has a bad habit of that - coming out with something new and not updating their website to show and promote new product... Pampers is the worst for that, I don't know if they've ever fixed the website to show that they have been making and offering the Saddlers size 7's for a while now...

EDIT: It could very well be 15-30 days, depending on how bad their operations were affected by the storm, blackouts and everything else happening in Texas the last few weeks... We the consumers don't know, BUT, their last post seems to indicate that they're plan to have them out by March still seems to be on track...

Plus, with the above stated, that is still putting them on target for a March release as all the advertising they have been putting in the packs since the end of December last year... I would say 2 more weeks TOPS we will have to wait at the most...
Screenshot_20210221-083353_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still anxious to see what other size packs are going to be available for these besides the confirmed 9 & 28ct's... has or can anyone confirm the 63ct and if there's another one in between the 28 & 63????

So this isn’t related to the Goodnites but it is about pull-ups. I was at my local Walgreens here in Orlando, Florida and I was shopping for some mouth rinse and toothpaste and the diapers are in the same aisle. I just walked by and they had both the s/m and l/xl Ninjamas in stock. I looked at both and the packages are the exact same size. I truly think they made them the same. I’m hoping for the next release they fix that because if they don’t they will be going under like Underjams did. The diaper market for children is getting bigger in size, not smaller. Ninjamas needs to adapt to that or they will suffer

Reactions: NuzzleWuzzle and TigerDL
Yeah. It is strange. I'm curious when these will hit store shelves. One odd thing I noticed was that a couple stores in my area recently got some of the "L/XL" back in stock after being completely out for over a month. I saw Kroger's restocking them when I was there yesterday. I'm really not sure why they kept them out of stock for so long if they should've had a batch waiting to be used. I want to check the date codes on them soon to see when they were made.

Bedwetter12 said:
So this isn’t related to the Goodnites but it is about pull-ups. I was at my local Walgreens here in Orlando, Florida and I was shopping for some mouth rinse and toothpaste and the diapers are in the same aisle. I just walked by and they had both the s/m and l/xl Ninjamas in stock. I looked at both and the packages are the exact same size. I truly think they made them the same. I’m hoping for the next release they fix that because if they don’t they will be going under like Underjams did. The diaper market for children is getting bigger in size, not smaller. Ninjamas needs to adapt to that or they will suffer
Err ... no. Ninjamas are smaller, way smaller than the current L/XL goodnites, They will suffer, but I guess thats business for you. lol

Reactions: hanzertas, 12srepaid and Weatheronthe8s
Back