Guide to Pacifiers

CribLifeGirl said:
Welcome to the world of "this thing was't this expensive before,what the hell happened?",homie.XD those tonka trucks from the 60's must have a pretty big collector's market (as most toys do once the company stops making them: supply and demand) so i'm not at all surprised that they go for that much these days. I get the nostalgia aspect of it,but i'd at least consider the new plastic one's if you really want some tonka in your life but are unsure if the metal one's are worth the absurd pricetag. One of my favorite toys when i was little was a little,plastic fisher price knight and dragon figure set i got from McDonald's: super basic (the knight's sword arm goes up and down and the dragon is all green and does nothing) but they were still quite fun. But if you just REALLY want the metal tonka and are willing (and have the means) to pay whatever they want for it,than i say just pull the trigger and go for it. Sometimes personal value trumps monetary value.
Thank you.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hi I am new here and I have a question so recently I got a pacifier and because of stress I bit in half is there any way to repair it
Also I can't buy a new one cause I live with my parents

Reactions: medfet878
Rowan690 said:
Hi I am new here and I have a question so recently I got a pacifier and because of stress I bit in half is there any way to repair it
Also I can't buy a new one cause I live with my parents
No for your health and safety throw the old one away and just get a new one, I know its not convenient, good luck.

Reactions: medfet878, EclipseWolf and littledub1955
Aby said:
No for your health and safety throw the old one away and just get a new one, I know its not convenient, good luck.
Thank you for the advice

littledub1955 said:
I would love to do the same thing but the only thing that stops me is that most of society would disapprove of it and doing so would cause you a lot of harassment.
I respectfully disagree. Most of society won't care. Aa the years of experience accumulate that becomes ever more clear. The worst I gave encountered were 2 amused smiles by women. Never negative feedback.

• Love
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, medfet878 and littledub1955
HunterGreen2 said:
I respectfully disagree. Most of society won't care. Aa the years of experience accumulate that becomes ever more clear. The worst I gave encountered were 2 amused smiles by women. Never negative feedback.
Hmm. I'm thinking ⏱️

Reactions: medfet878
Aby said:
Aby said:
No for your health and safety throw the old one away and just get a new one, I know its not convenient, good
Aby said:
You bought the last one when you were living with your parents....... ... ...?

G
BabyKitten28 said:
i have about 8 Gen 1 adult pacifiers, 6 from amazon and two from etsy shop Jaykaybaby.

I hate baby pacifiers BUT, they were the first ones i ever tried when my fansication with pacis began. sadly i didnt understand you cant physically put a 8-16 month baby paci in your mouth unless you convert it. and back then i knew nothing about converting pacis. i tried the whale 18-36 months ones from walmart once, they worked but nothing compares to a real adult paci.
Generation 1? When was that?
Which adult dummy do you use?

BabyKitten28 said:
Gen 1 is a type of adult pacifier. theres two Generations, The basic kind on my profile and a more square kind with rounded sides. (gen 2). I use the Gen 1 adult pacifiers you can find on amazon
Belated thanks.

I bought my AB a size 16 month + paci at Walmart and he loves it.

Reactions: littledub1955 and medfet878
I have tried the avant 12 to 18 classic soother and they seem comfortable to suck on ,because of the shape they do not put stress on your front teeth . The new mam "perfect night" is great for bed time because it is thinner it is also comfortable. Has any one tried nuk new 18-36 month soothers.

Reactions: medfet878 and BobbiSueEllen
Just thought i would add this i like to suck my paci quite a lot .Since the start of the pandemic we have had to wear a mask ,which i did not like to do but i did as i was told and wore a mask but then i thought i can suck my paci under my mask. Now i do all the time as i go round the shops. Swapping between my avant classic ,and my tomee tipee fun style orthodontic 18x36m. Is any one else sucking their paci in public under their mask.

Reactions: medfet878 and BobbiSueEllen
Oh my word I would absolutely say that being able to wear a mask has increased the availability for me to comfortably suck my Passi farm much much more than I would have kind of made sporting a mask a little easier and fun a bit of a game with that I know something you don’t know little naughty tone behind it

Reactions: littledub1955, HunterGreen2, EclipseWolf and 1 other person
littledub1955 said:
Thank you very much for the information.
Be aware, though, his idea of a Nuk 4 is actually a US 3.

Where to get mam latex 16+ months or bigger?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I like the MAM 12+ soothers, the same ones are described as 16+ in mainland Europe (Germany etc.)

Back