Any Wild Ideas For The New Sized Goodnites Coming This Spring?

Babyfur said:
I want to see Donald Trump to wear them next! Like the time he wore princess rears! :D
When was this

Antientmariner said:
When was this
There are all kinds of doctored photos on the internet of celebrities wearing diapers. They are all photoshopped. There is even a website that showed the original pictures that got altered alongside the photoshopped versions.

Reactions: Chosen
GoodniteLover219 said:
Hey! Know it’s been a while sense I last posted anything, but I had a great question to ask everyone. 😛

What do ya’ll think the designs for Goodnites upcoming larger sizes would be?

Do you think it’ll be the same as the L and XL sizes? Or possibly something different for the new size/age demographic?

I’m interested to hear your ideas. 😊

I don’t know myself, though I expect them to be unique.
I mean, with the experimentation of the "black packs" from the UK, I could imagine that goodnites in the US would probably try something a little starker or less "illustrated" for the older kids. I wait with anticipation!

We just got them in this morning....
Congratulations us....

Am I late, this was posted yesterday. They should be out now it seems

It’s an abdl ad, there’s no way that’s a teen in the video. 🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
Fbiopenup21 said:
Am I late, this was posted yesterday. They should be out now it seems

It’s an abdl ad, there’s no way that’s a teen in the video. 🤣😂🤣
Sure looks like a teen to me.

Reactions: sleepyhammy
12srepaid said:
Sure looks like a teen to me.
My eyes must be broken, I’m 22 if that what a teen looks like then I must look like a child haha

Someone I follow on YouTube was sent a free sample as a sponsorship by P&G. They're the same designs as before. All white would be amazing.

Fbiopenup21 said:
My eyes must be broken, I’m 22 if that what a teen looks like then I must look like a child haha
Well he surely didn't look like an abdl.

Reactions: sleepyhammy
Back