Breast

Diaperrabecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Does anyone know how to grow boobs. Right now i have a b cup but i dream of having big boobs

Reactions: rbm, Diaper44 and amazingamy
Other than gaining weight, does estrogen help? I'm actually not sure.

I wish I did as I’d love to have my own boobs. Iv tried breast enlargement pumps and different supplements. The nooglebury pump was the best but it’s a very long slow process to see any results. Estrogen is what’s needed but it does have a knock on effect on your body / hormones. My doctor did explain this to me a while ago but unfortunately you can’t just have boobs on there own otherwise I’d definitely be a Dcup

Reactions: amazingamy and chrischrischris
Yeah i am a b cup. I have heard of a supplement called bovine ovary. Butbit has other effects too

Reactions: Diaper44
Sheepies said:
Other than gaining weight, does estrogen help? I'm actually not sure.
Unless you want to totally feminize yourself I would advise not taking estrogen and progesterone. While taking these in the right dosage will make you develop breasts, they will also feminize your face and body.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaper44 and Furrytum
KawaiiBabyjenni said:
Unless you want to totally feminize yourself I would advise not taking estrogen and progesterone. While taking these in the right dosage will make you develop breasts, they will also feminize your face and body.
Also even if you do take both, your mileage can vastly vary and genetics still plays a part on the size you can get up to. One of my ex's who's a transgirl only does E and she managed a D size without anything else. I'd be happy to settle with B's, it annoyed me so much. -_-

Reactions: Diaper44 and Furrytum
Diaper38robert said:
Does anyone know how to grow boobs. Right now i have a b cup but i dream of having big boobs
I don't know what your age is, but my boobies started growing on there own
when I was around 65. I'm now 81 and have almost C cup ones. For me I'm sure
my T is low and the E took over. I haven't taken anything for them.

Reactions: Diaper44 and Angelapinks
He he, yeah. But if you're younger and you suddenly find yourself growing man-boobs, a doctor's visit isn't a bad idea, even if the cosmetics of the situation don't bother you. One of my college roommates, with whom I remain in contact, was diagnosed with a brain tumor is his mid 30's. It was fortunately noncancerous and slow-growing, but it affected his pituitary gland, and resulted in the production of prolactin. This was what made him aware that something was wrong, as over the course of just a few months he developed... a rather decent rack.

I'm fortunate to be able to say that with a smirk and a chuckle, as he's doing fine six years later and managing well with medication. Surgery will wait until the medication stops working, and while that carries risks, his prognosis is excellent.

Still...

Be careful what you wish for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chosen
What is the fascination with being a guy and having breasts?
And why is it usually having massive breasts at that? Lol.
D cup breasts, even on a petite girl, let alone someone bigger are freakin huge, lol.

Honestly, you could not pay me enough to have to deal with having D cup breasts.

• Haha
Reactions: Chosen, Ukiwa, ShyBoo81 and 4 others
MandyBear said:
D cup breasts, even on a petite girl, let alone someone bigger are freakin huge, lol.

Honestly, you could not pay me enough to have to deal with having D cup breasts.
I guess the fascination is guys love boobs and I certainly do. I would love to be a Nice firm C cup with some nice pretty lace bras

Without hormones or a lot of unhealthy weight gain it is not really possible.

Reactions: Chosen and chrischrischris
I mean if you really want them it isn't unheard-of for guys to get female breast implants. It will cost you anywhere from $3k- to as much as $10k depending on the quality, and type.

Reactions: Diaper44 and chrischrischris
Growing boobs isn't too hard, but it comes with a LOT of side effects, and you get no guarantee how well it will work.
I've grown B-cup boobs in my late 30s, all it took was more or less chemical castration, and then taking Estradiol. I'm a trans girl, so for me, nuking testosterone and switching my whole endocrine system to run female, and feminizing my body was an incredibly rewarding journey.
For those who are not trans, a lot of the effects may be quite disturbing.
The first effect from switching your hormonal system is usually body odor. I stopped smelling like a dude, and while just on blockers I had just about no body odor. Once I started on estrogen, my body started smelling female.
I regained quite a bit of the hair I thought I've lost in the last few years.
My noodle stopped working, it can't get hard at all anymore, and I'm likely completely sterile after 1½y of Estridiol.
My marbles started shrinking, drastically, as did the noodle. (Sorry for the indirect vocabulary, I'm trying to avoid dysphoria)
Sexuality tanked, and was completely gone for about half a year, before it came back, in a much more subtle and very different way.
Body hair growth slowed down, fat deposits are shifting, slowly giving me a slightly more feminine silhouette. Facial fat is redistributing, and my face looks female now.
My muscles just seemed to fade away, where before carrying two 15kg cat litter bags wasn't too much of a problem, one is now definitely my limit. It feels like each bag now weights 25-30kg.
The emotional changes are massive, and my emotional range is much larger now.
I now get a period. No menstruation, I lack the organ for that, but I do get cramping, mood swings and irritability about once a month.
My hip seems to be repositioning, rotating by a few degrees, which forced me to slowly adjust how I walk, and caused some considerable leg pain here and there as the body readjusts to those changes.

Most cis people on cross sex hormone replacement will get hormonal dysphoria, just like a lot of trans people have with their natal hormones.
So while this works, a lot of people who where forced to do this, have committed suicide, since running the brain on the wrong hormones for an extended period can lead to suicide. For trans people this isn't really a surprise.
Providing the brain with the wrong hormones has MASSIVE psychological effects, and while switching to the right ones can relieve depression, feelings of being in the wrong body, dissociation and more, switching the brain to the hormones that it doesn't expect can cause all those problems.

That being said, wanting boobs could be a hint that you're trans.
A lot of trans people don't figure it out until later in life.
I took until I was 37y old to admit to myself that I'm a woman. I had suspected when I was 18, but laws and regulations for transition, as well as the very restrictive view of how being trans should look back in the late 90s and early 2000s, convinced me that I couldn't possibly be trans, and I burrowed those feelings for another 19 years.

The nice things about hormones is that for a short while, effects are not permanent, for estradiol, permanent changes rarely start before 6 months in. Once you start growing boobs, it will become quite irreversible, stopping hormones they will get a bit smaller, but not by much. Some of the later effects like hip rotation can also be permanent.

This shouldn't be taken lightly, but for some, switching their endocrine system to the opposite hormone is an incredibly rewarding, and relieving feeling.

Reactions: Nandler, Kittyinpink, ScarletRoseRapier and 4 others
MandyBear said:

I'm a straight guy and I don't get it either lol. Having just big boobs by itself looks weird. You also need a curvy feminine figure so the whole package looks aesthetically pleasing; like thicc thighs, hourglass waist, etc.

I don't mean to objectify women btw, just wanted to give my perspective based purely on aesthetics.

• Haha
Reactions: Chosen
ShyBoo81 said:
I'm a straight guy and I don't get it either lol. Having just big boobs by itself looks weird. You also need a curvy feminine figure so the whole package looks aesthetically pleasing; like thicc thighs, hourglass waist, etc.

I don't mean to objectify women btw, just wanted to give my perspective based purely on aesthetics.

The thing most guys don't seem to know is that cup size isn't constant. On a small frame D-cups have a much lower volume than they do on a larger frame.

I'll never be a petite girl, one of the things testosterone did do was give me a largish rib-cage. I have B-cups, but they about the same size as my friends D-cups, mainly because she has a significantly smaller band size.

My optimum is roughly B-C for my frame. They feel nice the size they are, and while I wouldn't mind if they where to grow a bit more in the next few years, I'd wouldn't mind if they stayed the size they are.

Reactions: rbm, Ukiwa and ShyBoo81
NinaAlex said:
The thing most guys don't seem to know is that cup size isn't constant. On a small frame D-cups have a much lower volume than they do on a larger frame.

I'll never be a petite girl, one of the things testosterone did do was give me a largish rib-cage. I have B-cups, but they about the same size as my friends D-cups, mainly because she has a significantly smaller band size.

My optimum is roughly B-C for my frame. They feel nice the size they are, and while I wouldn't mind if they where to grow a bit more in the next few years, I'd wouldn't mind if they stayed the size they are.
Personally I think small or medium boobs look aesthetically better on a petite girl, more than big ones any day. Sorry if I sound kinda creepy here, it feels so weird openly talking about boobs, lol. 😅

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Chosen, Deleted member 56912 and Ukiwa
I'm not sure if there is a way-or at least naturally that is. I know there's those one things that are like breasts but they aren't real (I can't think of the name of them again). But if you think about hormones, well, those are going to change your body entirely if you take them. So I'd advise against that since some people who messed around with them ended up getting dysphoria (not being trans beforehand).

Reactions: Diaper44
NinaAlex said:
I have B-cups, but they about the same size as my friends D-cups, mainly because she has a significantly smaller band size.

Exactly!! A girl with 32D breasts are roughly the same size as a girl with 36B breasts.
Short version: For every +1 increase in band size (32-34-36) = -1 decrease in cup size (D-C-B).

SparkleBunny said:
I know there's those one things that are like breasts but they aren't real (I can't think of the name of them again)
There are only (sort of) two kinds of "like breasts but aren't real" lol
Breast Implants (which are debatable about how "real" they actually are).
And Add a cup, Breast enhancers or Breast forms. Which are all fake, lol,

Last edited:
MandyBear said:
My wife has natural DD cups and I'm so damn glad she does. Yes, different than a guy having them; but, there is a lot to be said about being able to snuggle up into them. (y) I just wish it was a daily thing like it was years ago.

Reactions: rbm, Lyric and chrischrischris
Back