Size 7 pampers

HomeAlone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just found that Pampers has size 7 available on Amazon. Is this new? Has anyone tried them?

I have been wearing Pampers Cruisers 7 for quite a few years. I am down to my last package of my older Sesame Street ones. I have not bought any of the currant ones. They still have regular Cruisers in size 7, but not the 360 version. This past year they came out with Swaddlers in size 7. They are both available at most Walmart and Target stores.

20200213_121653sm.jpg
20200213_124026sm.jpg
20200213_124152sm.jpg
20200213_124226sm.jpg

Reactions: pampersguy827 and neophyte
Do you know if the swaddlers or the cruisers are softer? What's the difference?

I haven't had the chance but I believe the Swaddlers are much more stretchier than Cruisers.

Reactions: HomeAlone
so what's the difference between the cruisers size 7 and the cruisers 360

I can jump in on this underrated topic. I say underrated because I discovered this week that it is very possible to wear Pampers size 7 Cruisers; with some simple DIY convert ups. I’ve seen so many members here say the ultimate dream is to wear actual baby diapers... well....

Not only can you wear them but they work, and they work damn well. I’ve gone through about 10 diapers now and haven’t had a single leak; I am able to do a full release and then some...

Not only that, but the diaper holds well; meaning it won’t blow up or squeeze out liquids if I sit down.

I’m actually mind blown.

Also... cruisers have an amazing scent which I can sometimes notice throughout the day.

Also... I have a “little” side so the entire process of changing into a fresh diaper every 2 hours has really added to the whole little/baby side I have; I actually prefer to change into a new diaper within 30 minutes of wetting it; so 3 or 4 cruisers a day is still under $2; then into Rearz for the night.

Also the used diaper rolls up and the Velcro tabs allow you to wrap it up tight, it’s the size of a large Apple; much better than a huge abdl diaper.

Also the 3 way channels feel really awesome.

Also the leg guards stand pretty tall and hold my stuff in place.

I could babble on and on. Try it!

I found size 7 cruisers at Loblaws (Ontario, Canada).

This is the “new” version currently on the shelf and what I am using.

B8BC5C67-7454-4AA1-9A59-ABFBDCC9C594.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: HomeAlone and Tigondegra
HomeAlone said:
I just found that Pampers has size 7 available on Amazon. Is this new? Has anyone tried them?
I have always been to big for Pampers, but before kids, my wife would wear them a lot for me during naughty play. We enjoyed them a lot.

Reactions: Jamesagung21 and ThePaddedTurtle
Depending on when they were made some of the new ones don’t have the very stretchy sides. Luvs size 6 is about the same size and has the stretchy sides

Yeah personally I would definitely not recommend the current size 7 cruisers (or swaddlers), the tapes barely stretch at all compared to previous versions, much less than other size 7 or even 6 diapers out there

The size 7 Swaddlers have the stretchy sizes still.

neophyte said:
I can jump in on this underrated topic. I say underrated because I discovered this week that it is very possible to wear Pampers size 7 Cruisers; with some simple DIY convert ups. I’ve seen so many members here say the ultimate dream is to wear actual baby diapers... well....

Not only can you wear them but they work, and they work damn well. I’ve gone through about 10 diapers now and haven’t had a single leak; I am able to do a full release and then some...

Not only that, but the diaper holds well; meaning it won’t blow up or squeeze out liquids if I sit down.

I’m actually mind blown.

Also... cruisers have an amazing scent which I can sometimes notice throughout the day.

Also... I have a “little” side so the entire process of changing into a fresh diaper every 2 hours has really added to the whole little/baby side I have; I actually prefer to change into a new diaper within 30 minutes of wetting it; so 3 or 4 cruisers a day is still under $2; then into Rearz for the night.

Also the used diaper rolls up and the Velcro tabs allow you to wrap it up tight, it’s the size of a large Apple; much better than a huge abdl diaper.

Also the 3 way channels feel really awesome.

Also the leg guards stand pretty tall and hold my stuff in place.

I could babble on and on. Try it!

I found size 7 cruisers at Loblaws (Ontario, Canada).

This is the “new” version currently on the shelf and what I am using.

View attachment 48771

Oh I'd love to hear someone other than myself "babble" on about how amazing Pampers are! I have never tried those "convert-ups," but they sound revolutionary for other ABDLs who love baby diapers. I'm fortunate enough to have a small enough frame to fit into them by stretching the sides. Both sides comfortably reach the front and never break or tear. I agree on the capacity being quite surprising. Even the size 6 Pampers can hold a very large adult wetting. They swell up very nicely, as Pampers adopted the "3 channel" breathing design. They're very fun to watch grow as you pee and feel afterwards :3 Overall, they're super soft and comfortable, and hold my boy parts more securely in place than any underpants I've ever worn. Plus, those are what I fell in love with as a child. ABDL diapers have yet to replicate a real baby diaper. So for now I'll continue to wear real baby diapers. I'm just happy to see others enjoying them too :D!

Reactions: pampersguy827, Dlkt, grst and 2 others
Aalast pampers I wore were the size 7 cruisers they did fit alright despite my 32 waist but did feel nice

I wear Pampers baby dry size 8, they fit without modding and I can also say they hold a full adult wetting and feel so soft, I've started wearing them full time apart from work, I still use drynites when at work but can't beat wearing real baby nappies. I just wish everyone could fit them so they could enjoy them too

grst said:
The size 7 Swaddlers have the stretchy sizes still.
Huh I had not experienced that, I got a sample once where they were not stretchy at all, I would love to try them out again, anyone else out there experienced this (or know if it’s possible to get a smaller quantity or have an extra they want to send me lol)? I also like wearing the baby dry 8s and sometimes 6s, you can’t beat pampers they’re a classic for a reason!

Ever notice that Pampers Cruisers size 7 are 41+ lbs

And the “bigger” Pampers Baby Dry size 8 are 37+ lbs

🤷🏻‍♂️

I just got my Pampers size 7 in the mail today! They are so soft and smell so nice. I haven't sewn the DIY extenders yet, so I just have one inside my Hanes briefs, pulled up tight. Completely not noticeable at all, even with sport shorts. The first one held two regular wettings, and it puffed up nicely (I could feel the puff between my legs) and it has that nice soft wet diaper bulge to feel. No leak, but I imagine it would with a huge flood or two. I can try and report back, how much it will hold before it leaks. Great odor control. Very stretchy sides, but won't tape together around my hips, where they fall.

Once I sew the side extenders, this will be my daytime diaper. I'll use the Huggies for inserts/doublers on other diapers. They aren't as soft on the inside. I got the swaddlers instead of the cruisers because of the softness.

Reactions: Dlkt, Littlebabybecca, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
Pampers is my drug... Hope you enjoy...

Back