"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

autistic little here :3 i think my autism has really played a part in me being little with it being a developmental disorder and all

chaochai said:
autistic little here :3 i think my autism has really played a part in me being little with it being a developmental disorder and all
Good Evening and Welcome to the Autistic Corner of ADISC!
You will find a lot of other autistics here.

I'm on the lower end of autism. I'm not good at keeping contact, not good at initiating conversations and I absolutely H A T E change. If my schedule is changed I am very very grumpy much to the amusement of my partner. Oh, and I can't understand emotion or describe how I'm feeling, so when I'm upset even in Little Space I can't describe what's going on.

Funnily enough though, whilst I'm not good at starting conversations I love being in them and actually be able to communicate.

Reactions: perlFerret
InteriorWill said:
I'm on the lower end of autism. I'm not good at keeping contact, not good at initiating conversations and I absolutely H A T E change. If my schedule is changed I am very very grumpy much to the amusement of my partner. Oh, and I can't understand emotion or describe how I'm feeling, so when I'm upset even in Little Space I can't describe what's going on.

Funnily enough though, whilst I'm not good at starting conversations I love being in them and actually be able to communicate.
Good Evening and Welcome to the Autistic's Corner of ADISC!
Right now I am watching an episode of the old 1960's Kid's Sci-Fi TV Show, "THUNDERBIRDS".
Yeah!
The one done with marionette puppets.
THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!
My "Little" is a 2 to 6 year boy.
Besides Autism, I also have Cerebral Palsy.

Also autistic here. Always interesting to see how many of us are into this...

BabyKitten28 said:
Autistic little girl here. had it for life. obsessed with video games, my computer, and my phone. Little space is Age 2
Good Afternoon and Welcome to the Autistic's Corner of ADISC!
I know for a fact that you will find a lot of "Autistic Littles" here.
I am one of them.
Anyway, I am going to play a little before my Sunday afternoon nap.
Oh! Besides Autism, I also have Cerebral Palsy.

I havent talked to anybody besides family in what now seems forever. I type to plenty of people but it just isnt the same. I'm otherwise doing well financially.

MickeyM said:
I havent talked to anybody besides family in what now seems forever. I type to plenty of people but it just isnt the same. I'm otherwise doing well financially.
It is always good to hear from you MickyM!
As for me, another day in isolation to remain safe during this COVID-19 Virus Pandemic.

InteriorWill said:

This is one of the most frustrating things about having an ASD: feeling things and either not realizing that you're feeling something or not being able to describe what you're feeling.

perlFerret said:
This is one of the most frustrating things about having an ASD: feeling things and either not realizing that you're feeling something or not being able to describe what you're feeling.
Yes!
Even I have difficulty in describing internal cognitive emotional mood states.
Anyway, good to hear from you perlFerret!

Hello , I’m a 22 year old with high functioning autism , I tend to struggle in social situations, I flap my hands when I’m excited and I have intense focus in specialized interests. I’m a little who enjoys drinking out of a sippy cup , coloring in a coloring book, I also wore diapers at night until age 21, I was recently night time potty trained which means no more diapers! I find that being a little helps me cope with life’s stresses.

Last edited:
santizzo said:
Hello , I’m a 22 year old with high functioning autism , I tend to struggle in social situations, I flap my hands when I’m excited and I have intense focus in specialized interests. I’m a little who enjoys drinking out of a sippy cup , coloring in a coloring book, I also wore diapers at night until age 21, I was recently night time potty trained which means no more diapers! I find that being a little helps me cope with life’s stresses.
Good Evening and Welcome!
Here you will find many other "Littles" who are on the Autism Spectrum.
Besides Autism I also have Cerebral Palsy.
My special interests are Electronics, Backyard Astronomy, Video Production and Disability Rights Activism.

MailCat581 said:
I've been away for a while but decided to see what everyone has been up to. I used to live with a caregiver and her son whom was autistic and basically a baby. I also have autism but mine is Asperger's as I have high anxiety. I'm still in diapers 24/7 wearing a training diaper by day and a full tape on diaper at night because of my bedwetting. I had a tough last part to last year. My real mom who knows I'm ABDL and autistic and accepted my choice to wear diapers passed away in October from pneumonia (non-COVID related). I'll try to check in more often when I'm online.
It is really good to hear back from you.
I was wondering what had been happening to you.
Today on a Tuesday I am doing okay.
I had a couple walks for exercise today.
I am performing house cleaning chores.

A quiet Saturday evening.
Tomorrow I have to poop myself out for my colonoscopy on Monday next week.
No solid food, just things to drink tomorrow.

caitianx said:
A quiet Saturday evening.
Tomorrow I have to poop myself out for my colonoscopy on Monday next week.
No solid food, just things to drink tomorrow.
Good luck with that. I just had one a little over a week ago. I have them every 3-5 years because of my severe IBS and family history of colon cancer.

I have a close family member with Aspergers or high functioning autism and would like to chat via PM with someone on here who has the same.
Thanks. Take care everyone.

Hello, autistic little and new here! Super amazing to not be the odd one out on this forum!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat about anything little or autism related, or about cats, pacifiers, or other fun stuff! I can't start private conversations here due to my account's age but I can and do respond!

lilgiggleberry said:
Hello, autistic little and new here! Super amazing to not be the odd one out on this forum!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat about anything little or autism related, or about cats, pacifiers, or other fun stuff! I can't start private conversations here due to my account's age but I can and do respond!
There are quite a few Autistic Adult Babies/Littles here!
I am one of them.
My real-life age is 62.
My "Little" age is 2 to 6 years old.
Sigh...
This evening I am in pre-preparation mode to have a scheduled once a decade Colonoscopy to screen for Colon Cancer tomorrow afternoon.
I have been riding my medical adult potty chair instead of diapers.
Pooping myself out.
But, I will be back in diapers at bedtime.
I am a former Electronics Engineering Design Technician.
Yes.
I am retired early on SSDI.

caitianx said:
There are quite a few Autistic Adult Babies/Littles here!
I am one of them.
My real-life age is 62.
My "Little" age is 2 to 6 years old.
Sigh...
This evening I am in pre-preparation mode to have a scheduled once a decade Colonoscopy to screen for Colon Cancer tomorrow afternoon.
I have been riding my medical adult potty chair instead of diapers.
Pooping myself out.
But, I will be back in diapers at bedtime.
I am a former Electronics Engineering Design Technician.
Yes.
I am retired early on SSDI.
Thank you for the warm welcome Caitianx! :) Hopefully everything ends up being okay with your colonoscopy!
Engineering sounds tough so you must be really smart to have learned that! I'm impressed!
I'm physically 24 (little age 6 years) and am taking digital design classes in college. It's like art class all day!

Back